Delhi GDS Result 2019 (Released) Postal Circle Cut Off Selection Merit
Delhi GDS Result 2019 Merit List: The result has been published on the official website of Indian Post. Delhi postal circle GDS result for the year 2019 has been declared through the online mode. No printed copy of Delhi GDS result is dispatched to any candidate individually. However, they will receive a SMS and also a physical intimation from the recruiting authority on their selection.
The Delhi post circle GDS result pdf will also be provided here therefore; registered candidates can also download their result directly by visiting this page. The result will be generated on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exam.
In the given article, we have compiled all the necessary information related to GDS Delhi result such as result schedule, mode of result announcement, Delhi GDS post result selection procedure, documents required, etc.
Delhi GDS Result 2019 Postal Circle
GDS Result is prepared and published only on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in 10th standard (SSC). There is no provision for the conduct of selection exam for recruiting suitable candidates for the post of GDS.
On selection, candidates will be receiving a SMS from the concerned authority on their registered mobile no. Therefore, all the candidates are advised to keep their registered number active till the completion of selection process.
Delhi GDS Recruitment 2019- Overview
Delhi GDS Result 2018- Important Dates
Check the dates of the important events of the Delhi GDS recruitment shared as under-
How to download Delhi GDS Result?
Delhi GDS candidates waiting for the publication of result can check the same by following the given procedure once it will be made available online-
- Step I- They have to visit Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement portal of India Post first. Here is the link www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx.
- Step II- Homepage of the portal will open.
Step II- They will find the names of all the postal circles mentioned under Cycle 2 given on the left side of the webpage.
- Step III- Search for “Delhi” postal circle option in the list.
- Step IV- Click on the “Results” link provided against the name of the postal circle.
- Step V- On hitting the respective result link, PDF file of result will get automatically downloaded.
- Step VI- They have to open the PDF file and search for their name and result information in the list.
- Step VII- Lastly, if they wish they can print the result and retain it for further references.
Latest Update 5th September 2019: Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak Result has been released. All candidates can download it from the below given link.
Click here to Download Delhi GDS Result 2019 (Available Now)
Particular on Delhi Postal Circle GDS Result 2019
The result pdf is going to indicate following information about the result-
- Names of the selected candidate (not in merit order)
- Registration no./ Application No.
- Postal circle Division name
- Post name
- Head Office (HO)
- Sub Office name (SO)
- Branch Office (BO)
- Marks percentage of the selected candidates
The personal information about the candidates in the result list will be as per information furnished by them in the application form. In case of any discrepancy in the same, they must contact the concerned authority.
Also Checkout:TN GDS Result 2019
Delhi GDS Merit List & Selection Criteria
Resolution of Tie
In case, two candidates secure equal Delhi GDS merit at the time of preparation of merit, the following criteria will be used to determine the Delhi GDS merit-
- Elder candidate will be given preference
- ST female
- SC female
- OBC female
- EWS female
- Unreserved (UR) female
- ST male
- SC Male
- OBC Male
- Unreserved Male
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Final Selection
The selection of candidates at this stage will be provisional. Candidates should note that mere getting listed in the selection list will not confirm their final selection for GDS. Final selection will be done only after the completion of document verification by the recruiting agency. Final selection will be done by the district recruiting agency.
All the provisionally selected candidates will receive a SMS on their registered number on the selection and other information on time to time basis regarding recruitment from the recruiting agency.
They have to report at the designated district verification center on the scheduled date with all the original documents for the purpose of verification of documents/certificates. The list of all the mandatory certificates and documents to be produced at the time of verification is as follows-
- SSC/High school pass Certificate
- SSC/Class 10th mark sheet
- Caste/ Community certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/EWS)
- Date of birth certificate (if DOB not printed on SSC certificate)
- Computer certificate (if required)
- Domicile of Delhi
- Printed copy of filled-in application form
- One photo Identity proof
- Other relevant documents
Delhi GDS Result 2019- Key Points
- Delhi GDS result will be declared soon in online mode.
- Result will be published online in PDF format.
- Candidates will not require any login details to access their result.
- The cut-off marks details will be updated shortly.
Selected candidates have to complete the document verification process for final selection.
- Final selection result will also be updated online.
Delhi GDS 2018- Vacancy Details
Total 174 posts of GDS are to be filled through this recruitment for Delhi postal circle. Candidates can check the given table showing the distributions of 174 posts among various categories of the candidates-
For queries and help related to Delhi GDS result 2019 contact at the given details-
You can also ask us in the comment below.