Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019 (Ministerial) 554: Form
Delhi Police head constable ministerial recruitment 2019 | Online Application Form: Delhi Police has released notification for the recruitment of 554 eligible candidates from various parts of the country for the post of Head Constable (Ministerial) recruitment. The application process started from 14th October 2019.
Candidates inspiring to join Delhi Police can apply online from the scheduled date. They can submit Delhi Police head constable ministerial applications only in online mode. Applications submitted through any other mode shall be rejected. Eligible candidates should submit applications within the stipulated dates and should not wait for the last date.
Selection of candidates for the post of Head Constables (Ministerial) will be done on the basis of various processes. These posts will be civilian in nature and they will not wear uniform of Delhi Police.
Candidates can go through the article to collect important information on Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment 2019.
Delhi Police Head Constables Ministerial Recruitment 2019
Delhi Police Head Constables Recruitment – Schedule/ Important Dates
Official notification- https://www.delhipolice.nic.in/Recruitment-Head%20Constable%20(Ministrial)2019.pdf
Application link- available soon
Pay Scale- Rs.25500- 81100/- plus admissible allowances
Delhi Police Constables Recruitment Vacancy Details 2019
Check category-wise vacancy details given in the table-
The number of vacancies are subject to change before the publication of final result.
- 10% vacancies are reserved for Ex. Servicemen.
- 3% vacancies are reserved for PWD candidates.
Delhi Police Constables Recruitment Selection Process
Selection of candidates will be based on various stages. Candidates have to compulsorily go through an online exam, physical endurance test, typing test and computer test in order to get selected.
Check the selection process and marks allotted to each stage given as under-
Delhi Police Constables Application Form Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should go through the eligibility conditions before applying. They should apply only if they fulfil the eligibility conditions. They can check complete information on eligibility requirements given below-
- Candidates from all over India can apply.
- Recruitment process is open to both male and female candidates.
Age Criteria as on 1st July 2019
- Speed in English Typing – 30 wpm or Speed in Hindi Typing- 25 wpm
Delhi Police Constables Recruitment Application Process
Application link will be activated on the official website of Delhi Police from 14th of October 2019 onwards. Candidates should apply only through the official website. Applications submitted other than the official website will be rejected. Applicants should apply well on time before the due date to avoid last minute hassle.
Before applying, candidates must read all the necessary instructions and guidelines related to the application and recruitment process. only eligible candidates should submit their application. In case a candidate is found ineligible at any stage of selection procedure then his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
Application link will be provided on this page. Candidates can also submit their applications by visiting the same. On clicking the link, applicants will be redirected to the official application page.
Prospective candidates can fill online applications by following the instructions shared as under-
Candidates should note that there is no need to submit or send the printed copy of filled-in application forms to the office of Delhi Police. They can keep it with them for references in future.
Delhi Police Constables Ministerial Application fee
Delhi Police Constables Ministerial Examination Pattern
- Mode of exam- Online (Computer Based Examination)
- Types of questions- Objective Type
- Total questions- 100
- Total marks- 100
- Duration of exam- 90 minutes
- Medium of exam- Hindi and English
- Negative marking- No
All the test related to this recruitment shall be held at Delhi only. Applicants from various parts of the country have to report at the test centers in Delhi.
Delhi Police Constables Ministerial Admit card
After the scrutiny of online applications, recruiting body will issue admit card to the candidates in order to appear for CBE. Admit card will be made available on the official website at least 10 days before the date of exam.
Each candidate is required to download print and bring the admit card to the allotted test center on the day of exam. Admit card will carry details on exam date, time, test center etc.
- Interested candidates can submit applications from 14th October.
- Applications can be filled only in online mode.
- Application submitted other than online mode shall be rejected.
- Applications should be submitted before 13th November 2019. After the last date no application will be submitted.
- Application fee can also be paid only through the online mode.
- Candidates should make sure that they are eligible enough to apply.
- They must go through the official notification carefully before applying.
- All the entries in the application form should be genuine and filled with utmost care.
- Applicants must keep all the documents ready with them at the time of application.
- Candidature of applicants will be provisional at all the stages of selection.
- Only online applications will be accepted. Applications made through any other reason will not be considered.
- On final submission of online application, candidates will be acknowledged through Email/ SMS.
- Multiple applications shall be rejected.
- The information provided in the application form should authentic and complete. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected and no correspondence regarding the same will be accepted.
- Applicants are not required to send the filled in application to the office of Delhi Police.