Delhi Ration Card 2020 [Temporary Ration Card] E-ration Card Status Link
Delhi Ration Card List, दिल्ली राशन कूपन, temporary ration card, e-ration card status, NFS Delhi ration card status, apply online, updates, helpline number: It a legal document that helps the poor family to get access to the food grains and essential commodities at subsidized prices. The Citizen living in Delhi can apply for the Temporary ration card which will be issued by the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs for lockdown period. दिल्ली राशन कूपन योजना
Delhi Ration card is an essential document to be used as an address proof while applying other important documents such as Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, etc.
Delhi Ration Card 2020
The objective behind launching a new ration card is to eliminate the old ration card pertaining in the market and to add beneficiary in the Temporary Ration Coupon Application.
In this article, we will share information regarding the application procedure to apply for a New Ration Card 2020, how to Track Application Status for Ration Card, updates related to ration card, Eligibility Criteria, Documents required, etc.
Recommended:Delhi Curfew E-pass
The applicant can check the latest updated regarding the ration card and can apply online for the ration card through the official portal of the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs @www.fs.delhigovt.nic.in.
Latest Update – Due to the outreach of COVID-19 the Government of India announces the subsidy scheme to provide food grains at subsidized prices. Under this scheme, every citizen is entitled to get Rs 2/kg wheat and rice Rs 3/Kg for the next three months. This scheme is targeted to benefit almost 80 Crore citizens of India.
Types of Delhi Ration Card
There are four types of Ration Card are as follows:
APL: APL ration card is issued to the families lies between above the poverty line and below the medium class. Under this scheme, the Delhi Government is not liable to issue essentials food at subsidized prices.
AAY Cards: Antyodaya Yojana is issued to the person who is financially weaker in comparison to the other classes. The Government is liable to provide essential commodities at very affordable prices.
AY: A Person under the Annapurna Yojana will get 10kg of food grains every month at free of cost. Only those persons are eligible for this card who is more than 65 years of age and not earning.
The person who is not availing the Old Age Pension or State Pension Scheme is entitled to get Annapurna Yojana Ration Card.
Temporary Ration Coupon: Launched to combat the covid-19 lock-down situation.
Delhi Temporary Ration Card Coupon
Delhi Government will issue a temporary ration card for those who live in the city of Delhi due to education and working purpose but due to country lockdown, they are unable to move to their home city. The Chief Minister had announced the scheme to provide essentials food grains and commodities at free of cost. For more details related to the Delhi Temporary Ration Card, one can visit the official website of the Delhi Government.
Eligibility criteria For Permanent Delhi Ration Card
- In order to apply for the new ration card, one should be a permanent citizen of Delhi.
- One should not hold an old ration card if he/she is applying for a new ration card.
- Needs to produce income proof to apply for the APL and BPL Ration card.
- For those who had recently married, they need to apply for the new ration card
To apply for the Annapurna Yojana an applicant should not earn money through any source and are not receiving pension money from any pension scheme run by the central or state government.
Documents Required To Apply for New Delhi Ration Card Application
The documents required to submit at the time submitting application form are given below:
- In order to apply for an online application or offline application, the applicant needs to submit the passport size photograph of each family member which should be attested by the gazette officer.
- Needs to submit residential proof and the list of residential proof are given below:
- Electricity Bills
- Telephone Bill
- Bank Passbook
- house rent receipt
Note – Any applicant who does not hold any residential proof then their application is subject to approval after the successful verification by the circle officer by taking the statement from the two neighborhoods.
It will take up to 15 days for the creation of a new ration card with subject to successful verification by the field officer.
Process To Track Delhi e-ration card status
- In order to check the application status of the e-ration card, the applicant needs to visit the official website of the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs .i.e. nfs.delhi.gov.in.
- On the homepage of a website you have to check on the citizen corner section.
- Then needs to click on the Track Food Security Application link given in the citizen corner.
- Once you click on the track application link then the system will ask to mention some of the details. The details which would be asked are as follows:
- The last step to check the ration card application status is to click on the search button.
Offline Application Procedure For Ration Card
- Step 1: The applicant needs to download the new ration card application form from the official website and needs to take a printout of the application form. https://ration.jantasamvad.org/ration/
- Step 2: Needs to fill the new ration card application form with the required details and the applicant should cross verify each and every detail mentioned in the application carefully to avoid any kind of mistake.
- Step 3: Applicants need to submit the ration card application form with the required documents.
- Step 4: After submitting the applicant will get a reference number which will be used to check the online application status of a new ration card.
Delhi Ration Card online apply 2020
- In the first step, the applicant needs to visit the official portal of the Department of Food, Delhi Government. https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/in/en/Account/Register.html
- The second step is to click on the Food Security section of the website.
- And then the Delhi Ration Card application form will get appears on the screen.
- The applicant needs to fill all the required details in the correct format and upload supportive documents.
- An applicant needs to check the details mentioned in the application form to avoid mistakes.
- Then needs to click on the submit button to proceed further.
- The applicant can save the ration card application number on the system.
- The last step is to take the printout of the ration card application for future reference.
Procedure to Download Delhi e- Ration Card
- In order to download the E-Ration Card, there is a need to visit the official website of the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Delhi Government.
- Needs to visit the “Citizen Corner” section on the homepage of a website.
Then needs to click on the generate e-card option. https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/E_RationCard.aspx
- Then you will be required to put certain details such as Ration Card Number, Head of the family, the Aadhaar number of head of the family/NFS ID, Date of Birth of head of the family, and a registered mobile number given at the time of registration.
- After furnishing all the details to generate an e-ration card there is a need to click on the submit button.
- Can save the Delhi e-ration card by hitting the download option.
Also Check –Atal Pension Yojana List
Benefits of Ration Card Delhi
Applicant who holds a ration card will entitle to get following benefits:
- The ration cardholder will get access to a subsidized essential commodity and food grains.
- Ration card is an essential document that may be required to apply for other central or state government schemes
- A person who wants to apply for other address proof such as Pan Card, Driving License, etc can produce ration cards as residential proof.
- Ration cards are a helping tool by which the Government can maintain the living standard of poor families.
Modification In Delhi Ration Card
The applicant can able to raise a complain if there is an error while filling the new ration card application form and the steps to raise an issue are given below:
Frequently Asked Questions
The applicant needs to submit an application form with all supporting documentation which can be done either offline or online. The new ration card will be issued within 15 days after the successful verification of the documents.
The documents required to apply for a new Delhi ration card:-Pan CardPassport Size PhotographAadhar Card
In order to apply for the Ration Card, the applicant needs to open the official website i.e. www.nfs.delhi.gov.in to download the application form.
Anyone has the queries in the mind related to the Delhi ration card then can ask through the comment section. Temporary ration card coupon