DET Odisha Application Form 2020 Polytechnic Exam Dates, Eligibility
DET Odisha 2020 Application Form will be released in the first week of April 2020. Directorate of Technical Educational and Training offer admission to interested students in Diploma Engineering/Engineering Lateral Entry/Architecture/Non-Engineering/Film & TV courses through DET.
Any Candidate who wants to take admission in any of the aforementioned course can fill the DER Odisha 2020 Application form. This form is available online for the students. It’s like a state level entrance examination, clearing this will land you a seat in many governments and private colleges in the state.
You can get more information related to DHE Odisha Diploma Application form from this article.
Directorate of Technical Education & Training conducts the Diploma Entrance Test Examination tests to offer the admission to interested students in First semester /first-year diploma in Engineering/technology/ architecture / Non-Engineering / film & t.v. courses and Lateral admission to second year (third semester) Engineering/ technology in Government and Private Engineering Colleges and Polytechnics in the State of Odisha. This exam is conducted every year and this year also DET Odisha 2020 exam will be conducted.
DET Odisha Application Form 2020
Application form for Odisha Polytechnic 2020 exam will be available online. Applicants can fill it and submit it online after paying the application fee. But before applying for the DET Odisha, applicants need to check their eligibility for this exam. It is must for the candidates to read the information brochure before proceeding for the application form. You can check your eligibility here to apply for DET Odisha Diploma Application Form 2020.
- Link of Official website of DET Odisha (Link will be Available Soon)
- To apply for the diploma course click here (Link will be Available Soon)
DET Odisha Application Form Date
DHE Odisha Admission (Phase-II) (Private Institutions)
DHE Odisha Admission ( Phase-II) (Govt. Institutions)
DET Application Form 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Odisha DET exam check your eligibility for the same here.
Eligibility for 1st-semester Diploma in Engineering & Technology admission
- Minimum age of the applicants should be 14 years.
- Candidates should have qualified 10th standard (HSC) examination from the recognized board/institute.
- Students must secure at least 35% aggregate and 30% marks in each subject at the qualifying exam.
Eligibility for 3rd Semester in Diploma in Engineering/Technology (Lateral Entry)
- To apply for the 3rd semester the applicants’ minimum age must be 14 years.
- He/She must have passed 10th with minimum 35% marks from recognized board/institute.
- Candidate must have also completed 12th or its equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha.
Eligibility Criteria for Film & TV Courses
- Age of the interested candidate should be within 16 to 28 years as on 1st June 2020. For SC/ST candidates, there is a relaxation of 3 years to them.
- Candidates should have completed 12th standard in any stream with minimum 35% marks aggregate for Film & Video Editing course.
Eligibility Criteria for Nonengineering course
- For nonengineering courses, the upper age limit is 16 years for HM & CT/MOM courses and 14 years for Beauty culture.
- To get admission in the nonengineering course the applicant must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent exam in any discipline from HSE, Odisha.
- Applicant should have obtained 35% marks in aggregate. 30% marks in each subject.
- To get admission in 1st year of pharmacy course the applicant must pass the 12th exam with 35% marks in PCM/PCB.
- For beauty Culture course the educational qualification is the same as for 1st-semester Engineering/Technology course.
How to fill the DET Odisha Application Form 2020?
Here we have given the stepwise instruction to apply for DET Odisha 2020. To fill the application form of Odisha DET 2020, applicants will have to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of DET Odisha. The link on the website is given at the end of this article.
- Step 2: Click on the “Sign Up (New User)” button.
- Step 3: A new window will appear in your screen now, fill all the details like your name, mobile number, and e-mail ID in the registration form and click on “Generate OTP” button.
- Step 4: Now you will have to read all the instructions coming as next window and click on proceed.
- Step 5: Now enter all the essential details about you such as name, course name, educational details, communication address and other necessary information in the application form at your screen.
- Step 6: Upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph and signature with the specifications given.
- Step 7: Process the application fee now to complete the application. Take the print out of the confirmation page or application form for future reference.
Odisha DET 2020 – Application fee
- For SC/ST/PC/Female applicants the application fee is Rs. 200 only.
- For male applicants from the unreserved category, the application fee is Rs. 300 only.
- Applicants can pay this application fee through net banking, debit card or credit card. E-Challan will also be accepted at any branch of Axis Bank.
Odisha DET Admit Card 2020
After the last application submission, the Odisha DET exam conducting authority will release the Odisha DER admit card 2020. The admit card for the exam is an essential document and no applicant can get the entry in the examination hall without his/her to admit card. It is expected that Odisha DET exam aspirants can get their admit card 10 days before the exam. Candidates can download the admit card to take the Odisha DET 2020 exam from its official website.
- Applicants can download their admit card by following below mentioned steps;
- Log in to detodisha.nic.in, the official website of DET Odisha.
- Now select DET Roll Number 2020 Option and choose your appeared Course.
- Enter your Registered application Reference ID Number
- Click Generate Option to get your admit card of DET Odisha.
Odisha DET admit cards are yet to be uploaded on the DET Odisha website. We will notify the candidates once admit card for the exam will be released.
DET Odisha Result 2020
The result of Odisha Diploma Entrance Test will be declared through the local newspaper of the state. Qualified applicants will be called for counseling after the declaration of Odisha DET 2020 result. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission in different institutes across the state based on their rank in the diploma entrance test.
Candidates will get the intimation about their counseling. Qualified candidates will have to carry their documents with them too as on the day of counseling, document verification will also be done. Seat allotment to the candidate will also be completed on the counseling day only.