DRDO MTS Application Form 2019 Link Online Recruitment Eligibility
DRDO MTS Application Form 2020: DRDO CEPTAM stands for Defence Research and Development Organization -center for personnel talent management. DRDO has announced the notification for recruitment of MTS (Multi Tasking Staff), for 1817 vacancies. The application for the listed post is available from 23rd December 2019. Details regarding the exam, dates, registration, and application are given below.
Update: apply before the last day for DRDO MTS recruitment 2020 online below.
DRDO MTS Application Form 2020
What is DRDO?
DRDO is the research and development wing of the Ministry of Defence of Govt. of India which functions with a vision of empowering our country with cutting edge defence technologies. It is a technology development organization and all the technologies are released into products by various PSUs and industry.
DRDO has set a target to achieve self-reliance in missiles, radars, sonars, torpedoes, armaments, and EW (early warning) systems. More than 60 laboratories all over India are working under the same name in different research areas across the principles of science.
DRDO MTS Recruitment 2020
The called vacancies for the MULTI TASKING STAFF is a group ‘C’ and non-gazetted, ministerial post.
DRDO MTS Eligibility Criteria
- Students who have completed their high school or any equivalent degree from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the post must have acquired their EQR on the 23rd of January 2020, for the post they are applying.
- Candidates still waiting for their result are not eligible for the post.
Category Wise List of CEPTAM MTS Vacancy
Reserved posts are given below
NOTE: The number of vacancies listed above are not fixed, they may vary depending upon the requirements.
* If a candidate is not found suitable for the position, the post will remain vacant.
* Vertical reservation is employed for the categories of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS and horizontal reservation for the categories such as PWD/ESM/MSP in accordance with the rules and regulations posted by the govt. of India.
Also Check: DRDO RAC Scientist B Result 2019
Age Limit For the Candidates Who Wish To Apply
The age of the candidate must be in between 18 years to 25 years as of the crucial date of 23rd January 2020.
But there is relaxation of this age limit for certain group of people listed below :
Documents Required To Apply Online
DRDO MTS Payscale
Payscale is one of the most important attributes for a job.
Payscale for the post of MTS is level-1 , rupees 18000/- to 56900/-as per the 7th pay commission and along with this all other preferences and allowances will be granted according to the rules of govt of India.
Application Process of DRDO MTS 2019-20
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website of the DRDO.
- With their basic details, personal information and contact details like mobile number, email.id, the candidates need to register themselves and submit it.
- After this, the candidates will get a registration number or user ID and password which will be required to login on the official website.
- After login, the basic details column will appear like, applicant’s father’s name, date of birth etc, needs to be filled in.
- Candidates should take care of the details that they provide must match with the details provided in their qualifying certificates, otherwise, the application will get canceled.
- A valid email id and contact number must be provided for the notifications to reach the candidate on time.
- In future CEPTAM will not entertain any kind of request to change the submitted details.
- Scanned copies of their documents, photo, and signature need to be uploaded.
No change is accepted after final submission of the application form
- There is no application fees for women, SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates.
- Fees can be paid by online means through debit or credit card or net banking.
- Application fees once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
All candidates must mention their choice of posting stations,
Here is the list of posting station issued by the DRDO:
Agra, Ahmedabad, Ambernath, Balasore, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gwalior, Haldwani, Hyderabad, Jagdalpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata,Leh, Mumbai, Mussorie, Mysore, Nasik, Panagarh, Pune, Tejpur, Visakhapatnam.
List of Examination Center
All candidates must provide any three prefered cities as their examination centre for tier 1 exam. The examination centre will be provided as per the given preference.
Check the official website on the given link to get the list of examination centers.
Also Check:SBI 8134 Clerk Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
DRDO MTS Selection Procedure
The selection for the post of MTS is conducted in two phases which is tier 1, screening and tier 2 is the final selection round. Candidates must qualify in both the phases to confirm the job.
- Both the exams will be conducted in CBT MODE (Computer-based test)
- Both the tier exams will have multiple-choice questions. The whole examination is objective in nature.
- The exam will be conducted in two languages, English and Hindi.
Note: according to the organization requirements the mode of selection may change.
Date of Examination and Release of Admit Card
Also Check: DRDO CEPTAM 9 Result 2019
DRDO MTS Merit List 2019
After the declaration of tier 1 results, candidates will be selected for the tier 2 examinations, and the list will be produced in descending order.
If two candidates secure the same marks then the following procedures will be taken under action:
- Firstly, marks obtained in tier 1 exam
- Secondly, date of birth the elder candidate will be given more preference.
- Lastly, alphabetical order in which both the candidates have their names.
DRDO MTS Minimum Qualifying Marks:
The provisional selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in the first tier examination.
For SC/ST candidates the minimum qualifying mark is 35 percent.
If any candidate who belongs to the reserved category but gets selected on their own merit without using the reserved norms will be considered against the unreserved vacancies.
The ratio of selection is 1:10, (number of vacancy: number of shortlisted)
This ratio can undergo change depending on requirement.
If any two candidates get the same marks, then they will be considered under the tie break rules.
Final selection is completely based on tier 2 exam.
Important Instruction to be Followed by the Candidates
- Every candidate must read all the eligibility criteria whether they fulfill it or not.
- Candidates are hereby instructed to note down their registration for future use.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the form after submitting it.