DSSSB Pharmacist Result 2019 (OUT) Merit List Cut Off Marks
DSSSB Pharmacist Result 2019: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) releases the recruitment notifications for various vacancies that come under the departments of Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCT of Delhi). Recently DSSSB released the recruitment for 251 Pharmacists and conducted examination to find a suitable candidate for the above mentioned posts.
Update: The result for the DSSSB Pharmacist which was held on 1 to 4th November has been declared now. Candidates may check their result by login. (Check link below)
The written exam for the posts of DSSSB Junior Auditor LDC and DSSSB Pharmacist was held from 1st to 4th Nov 2019. The results of both exams are to be released in the same week. Here, in this article, we have compiled the information about DSSSB Pharmacist result 2019. Along with the result of the written exam conducted to offer job of the Pharmacists the applicants are also waiting for DSSSB merit list and cut off marks. The candidates who have applied for the vacancies in DSSSB Pharmacist know that cut off marks and merit list both play an important role in their selection on the vacant posts.
The article contains essential information about the post-exam announcement related to DSSSB Pharmacists Recruitment 2019. Have a look at the table given below;
Result release notice: Check here
DSSSB Pharmacist Result 2019
To check the result: Click here
DSSSB Pharmacist Exam
All those candidates who have applied online for the vacancies of Pharmacist available with DSSSB must have taken the written examination. DSSSB released various vacancies in various departments recently along with the pharmacists’ one. The written exam for this post has objective type questions.
Selection Process for DSSSB Pharmacist Recruitment 2019
The selection of the eligible candidates shall be made through One Tier examination scheme. All those candidates who will score the marks more than or equal to the cut off marks will be considered as the shortlisted candidates for the vacancies. Once the result will be released the shortlisted candidates will be called for the document verification round.
In this round, the original documents of the candidates related to their personal information proofs and their educational certificate will be checked. If the officials find any of the documents that are not up to the marks or information has hidden in the application form while applying for the post then the contender-ship of the candidate will be discarded and he will not be eligible to get the job of pharmacist.
DSSSB Pharmacist Result 2019 Date
As you have applied and taken the exam of DSSSB Pharmacist 2019 then you must be looking to get the job under Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB).
DSSSB Pharmacist Result 2019 will be released online on the official website of DSSSB. To check the results the candidates will have to follow the instructions given in the next section. The result will be available in pdf format and applicants can check their individual list by login on the website. A combined result will also be released by the officials. This result will be having the name and roll number of the candidates who have qualified the examination.
How to Check DSSSB Pharmacist Result 2019?
To check your result for DSSSB Pharmacist written exam you will have to follow the below given instructions.
- As the result will be released to you will have to visit the DSSSB official site @dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
- The home page of the website will appear on your screen.
- On the home page itself you will have to look for the link of DSSSB Delhi Pharmacist (2/18) Result 2019.
- Once you get the link, open it.
- A new page will appear on your screen. Enter your exam roll number and password here and click on the submit button.
- The scores of the exam will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result after checking it.
- This result copy is a must during the document verification round so keep it till the selection.
DSSSB Pharmacist Cut Off Marks 2019
DSSSB Pharmacist Merit List 2019
The DSSSB Pharmacists’ merit list will be released by the officials based on the candidates’ performance in the written exam. The applicants who have score high marks in the exam will get higher position in the merit list. The candidates will be called for the document verification round on the basis of their position in the merit list.
DSSSB Pharmacist Document Verification 2019
In this section, we have given the information about DSSSB nursing officer Document verification round. Candidates will have to keep the following documents ready to show them in this round.
- Registration certificate in pharmacy council
- Educational certificates and mark sheets
- Photocopy of the DSSSB Pharmacist Exam
- Passport size photographs
- Anyone original government ID card
- Caste certificate to apply for reserved seats
- Non-creamy layer certificate in case of OBC
Pharmacist 2019 Recruitment Answer Key
As result of the DSSSB Delhi Pharmacist exam has not come out yet but still the candidates can get an idea about their performance in the exam. The officials have released the recruitment answer key for the pharmacist question paper. The candidates can check the official answer key and match it with their answers. By doing this they will get an idea about their expected marks in the exam.
Follow the below given instructions to download the DSSSB Answer key 2019 for Pharmacists;
- Step 1: Visit the official website of DSSSB i.e.dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- Step 2: Look for the DSSSB Pharmacist (2/18) Exam Key 2019 Link and click on it. You can also get it from the Answer Key tab given on the right side of the website.
- Step 3: Enter your exam roll number and password and submit the information.
- Step 4: The Answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Download it to match it with your answers.
To get the result of the DSSSB Recruitment Exam for the Pharmacist Vacancies, click here (the link will be activated in December 2019)
- To check the DSSSB Pharmacist Answer Key 2019, Click here.
The Bottom Line
We have compiled all the information about the DSSSB Pharmacist Result 2019 for the pharmacist post. For more updates you can bookmark this page.