Employment Newspaper This Week 21 MARCH 2020 Rojgar Samachar PDF
Employment Newspaper This Week 21 MARCH To 27 MARCH 2020 Download PDF: Rojgar Samachar is a flagship employment journal issued from the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India on a weekly basis. Employment Newspaper was launched in 1976 and since then it has reached the circulation of more than one lakh copies per week through the length and breadth of the country. Employment Newspaper in Hindi and English PDF provided here.
The main aim of launching Employment Newspaper PDF was to provide information and updates on employment opportunities available in the country to a large number of unemployed and underemployed youth and other citizens of the country.
Employment News is published in three languages viz. Hindi (Rojgar Samachar), English and Urdu. It can be subscribed by any citizen of Indian on the payment of requisite subscription fee.
EN or Rojgar Samachar is available in both printed and online versions. It is available at each and every location of the country on every Saturday. Around 4-5 journals are published in a month each year.
Jobs in EN
Rojgar Samachar generally provide detailed information related to job opportunities and vacancies, results of recruitment examinations, education, job oriented training programs, and admission notices related to job oriented exams with respect to-
- Ministries/Offices/Departments/ Autonomous bodies/ Organizations/ /Societies/PSUs of the Central Government, State Government, and Union Territories Administrations,
- UPSC/ SSC/ Nationalised banks/ RRBs / Constitutional and Statutory bodies,
- Central/ State Governments Universities/ Colleges/Institutes recognized by the UGC/AICTE.
It means if you are aspiring to get a job in any of the aforementioned fields you must refer employment news. Along with information about employment opportunities, it also provides content such as editorial articles on social, economic & current national and international issues. In addition to this, it also provides career guidance to the youth that helps them to shape their career and broaden their horizons.
It helps readers to understand the job market and plenty of job opportunities available in the market which generally do not get noticed by them.
Employment Newspapers this week PDF Download
Here, we have shared some of the latest newspaper pdf of e-version of employment news for our readers. They can access these weekly newspapers by clicking on the links given below-
यहां, हमने अपने पाठकों के लिए रोजगार समाचार के ई-संस्करण के कुछ नवीनतम समाचार पत्र पीडीएफ लिंक साझा किए हैं। आप नीचे दिए गए लिंक पर क्लिक करके इन साप्ताहिक समाचार डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं-
28 मार्च के बाद का रोजगार समाचार पत्र सरकार द्वारा प्रिंट नहीं किया गया है
Employment Newspaper MARCH 2020:-
Employment Newspaper FEBRUARY2020:-
Employment Newspaper JANUARY 2020:-
Subscription of Rojgar Samachar
Employment Newspaper is available in both online and offline versions. Readers can subscribe to any version as per their preference. To subscribe to the newspaper, one has to follow the simple method.
If you are also interested in subscribing, you can read the complete information shared below about the subscription of Employment News paper-
Offline mode is the traditional method of reading a news paper available in printed form.
How to register for printed version
You can subscribe for printed EN through the given process-
In case of offline payment-
You can make offline payment through a cheque payable at Delhi, Money order, Demand draft, drawn in favor of Employment News, Govt. of India, payable at New Delhi. You have to send it through the post to address given as under-
Business Manager C&A,Employment News, Publications Divisions,Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Govt. of India,VII Floor, Soochna Bhavan, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-10003
- For offline payment, you need to enter the cheque/ Demand Draft no. and Bank Name before submitting the offline payment.
- While sending subscription through the post, you must provide the following details- Name of Subscriber, Address with Pin code and Land-line no. if any along with STD code.
- After the successful subscription, a printed journal is sent through the Department of Post (DOP) through ordinary post only.
- Offline Subscription Plan/Fee
Check the subscription details for print version given as under-
There are various benefits of Online subscriptions. As it is the world of internet and smartphones, most of the people prefer e-version as they can avail it anywhere and anytime they need it. You can easily access the old issues of the journal. Special features of e-version include-
- You can save the pdf of an edition or page. A point will be deducted on every download.
- You can refine your search for an article/ keyword on the basis of location, job nature, job type age-group, etc.
- You can zoom in or zoom out the article as per your convenience.
In each online subscription, you will get the same number of download points as of the subscription price of the plan you have subscribed for.
How to register for e-version?
You have to follow the instructions shared below and your subscription will complete-
Employment newspaper online subscription Plan/ Fee
Citizens can get the subscription of this online journal as per the plans available. The details about these plans is shared in the table below-
- Subscription fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- In case of online payment- credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and mobile cash options are available.
The bottom line is that employment news is catering to the need of communicating employment news for a long time. It provides its services in the form of news related to education, education, ongoing recruitment, employment & job opportunities in various government and related fields of the country. It is one of the best medium of communication through which unemployed citizens of country get genuine information related to even a single vacancy in any of the government departments/ company etc. along with other information.