EWS 2nd List 2020 Result EDUDEL DG Second Draw Date Lottery result
EDUDEL EWS 2nd List 2020 Draw Result: The first result list for EWS/DG 2020 Admission has already been released on 29th February 2020. EWS 2nd list 2020 result along with DG 2nd list is expected to release in the last week of March 2020. Parents who are waiting for the second computerized lottery result can check it from the official portal of Directorate of Education, Delhi.
Directorate of Delhi, Govt. of NCT of Delhi every year invites online applications for the admission of Economically Weaker Section/ Disadvantaged Group (EWS/DG) category children into Entry Level Classes (i.e. Nursery/Pre-School, KG/Pre-primary, Class-I) in various private unaided schools of the national capital. The admissions are granted on the basis of computerized draw of lot. Directorate has received total 170572 applications for admission to the academic session 2020-21. As admissions are granted through draw not all candidates will be selected.
EWS 2nd List 2020 – Draw/Lottery Result
EDUDEL has already announced the 1st list of result. These children have to report the allotted schools to complete the admission process on or before the last date i.e. 31st March 2020. After the completion of first round of admission, and on the basis of available seats, directorate will release the 2nd computerized draw of lot result. The second list of result for both EWS and DG category candidates is likely to release in the month of April.
The result is made available on the official portal. Parents/guardians of the candidates have to check the result by using the registration id and date of birth. Successful candidates will also be informed through a SMS on their registered mobile no. They shall also receive a call from the allotted school regarding selection and admission process. Selected candidates have to approach the allotTed school to complete the admission procedure.
EDUDEL EWS/DG Admission 2020- An Overview
EDU Del 2020 Admission Schedule
How to check EWS/DG 2nd Result List?
EWS/DG second result is published on the official website of the Directorate. Applicants have to check the result by visiting the official portal. Parents can check the result of their children by following the simple instructions given as follows-
- Open official website – Visit the official website of Directorate of Education, Delhi i.e. http://www.edudel.nic.in/.
- Find the result link – Click on “EWS / DG Admissions and EWS / Freeship Admissions” tab given on the homepage.
- Hit the result link- Click on “EWS/DG 2020-21 result” link given on the page.
- Enter credentials – Result login page will appear. Enter the registration no. and date of birth of the candidate. Click on “Submit” button.
- Result Displays- Finally, result will be displayed. Check the result status and other details
EWS DG Draw 2nd List 2020-21: Click here (Link will be activated here)
Information mentioned on the EDUDEL EWS result list
The result indicates following information about the admission of the children-
- Names of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Registration No.
- Academic Year
- Candidate’s father name
- Candidate’s mother name
- Candidate’s guardian name
- Name of the allotted school
- Allotted school Id
- Necessary Instructions
What after the announcement of EDUDEL EWS2nd list?
It is the responsibility of the parents to complete the admission procedure before the deadline prescribed by the directorate for admission. They must produce all the necessary documents at the time of admission.
EDUDEL EWS/DG Ddmission Documents Required
While approaching the allotted school, parents must ensure that they carry all the important documents with them. All the documents will be verified at the allotted school and admission will be granted only after the verification of documents and satisfying the eligibility conditions of the child.
The list of all the required documentary evidences is given as under-
- A printed copy of the filled-in application form.
- Self-Attested photocopy of proof of date of birth.
- Self-Attested photocopy of the Residential Proof certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Self-Attested photocopy of the documentary proof for EWS/DG category issued by the competent authority (as applicable).
- Two passport-sized photographs of the candidate.
Reasons for rejection of admission
Admission of selected candidates can be denied on following grounds by the concerned school-
- Duplicate entry
- Candidates fails to submit a valid date of birth proof
- candidate fails to submit valid EWS/DG proof.
- Candidates fails to submit valid residential proof.
- Income certificate provided by the parents of the candidates does not show annual family income as less than 1 lakh.
- Discrepancy between the details furnished in online application and original documents.
- Name of the child is not there in the ration card (in case parents have submitted ration card as residence proof)
Keys points regarding EWS/DG 2nd List 2020
- The second list of EWS/DG 2020 results is likely to release soon.
- The result will be posted on the official portal of the directorate.
- Parents will also be informed about selection through SMS and phone calls on the registered mobile no.
No changes will be possible in the allotted school after the publication of result.
- Parents/guardians are advised to stay in touch with this page, official portal and respective departments for all the updates regarding Delhi EWS/DG 2nd result.
- Mere selection of candidates in draw of lot will not imply that admission has been granted to them. Final selection will be done only after verification of documents by the allotted school.
- Any request for changing the allotted school will not be considered under any circumstances. The decision of the directorate shall be final.
Reservation of Seats for EWS/DG Category
In case of any issue regadring Delhi EWS/DG Entry level 2020 admissions, parents can contact at EWS Helpline No.- 8800355192 & 981815406. They can also contact the concerned Dy. Director of Education i.e. DDE (District/Zone) for grievances regarding admissions. Parents can also file their grievances at http://doepvt.delhi.gov.in
31st March 2020
The second list is likely to release in the first week of April 2020.
The result will be updated on directorate’s website. You can check it by entering registration no. and date of birth.
You must have wrong registration id or DoB. Try entering the correct details.
No, school allotted through computerized draw of lot shall be final. Hence no such request shall be entertained under any circumstances.
We are always ready to help our readers. They can share their queries related to EWS 2nd List 2020 in the comment section.