FCI Phase 2 Result 2019 Cut Off Assistant Grade III, JE, Typist Merit List
FCI Phase 2 Result 2019 Cut Off Assistant Grade III, JE, Steno, Typist Merit List @ https://www.recruitmentfci.in- Food Corporation of India (FCI) is expected to announce the result for phase 2 exam in the month of December 2019. To check the FCI Phase 2 result 2019 and other information such as cut-off and merit list, candidates have to visit the official website of FCI. Under this recruitment drive total 4103 posts of Junior Engineers, Stenographer, AG, and Typist in various departments will be filled.
FCI Phase 2 Result 2019
In this article, readers are going to find important information related to FCI Phase 2 result. Going ahead in the article they will find information on result declaration dates, result download links, procedure to download the result, cut-off marks details, merit list, interview, etc.
FCI Assistant Grade Recruitment 2019- Short Info
Official Advertisement– Check Here
FCI Recruitment 2019- Important Dates
Information mentioned on the Result Sheet
The result sheet of FCI Phase 2 exam is likely to indicate following particulars-
- Name of the candidate
- Hall ticket no.
- Application no.
- Roll number
- Exam date
- Name of the post
- Post code
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Section-wise marks
- Maximum marks
- Total marks
- Qualifying status
- Other related information
FCI Phase 2Cut-Off Marks
The merit list for FCI paper 2 exam will be prepared as per the cut-off marks criteria fixed by the recruiting authority for each category of the candidates and posts. Cut-off marks depend on the various factors like total number of vacancies, total no. of candidates who have taken the exam, marking scheme, reservation rule, difficult level of exam and some other factors.
The official cut-off marks will be uploaded at the time of result. Till then candidates can check the expected cut-off marks details given category-wise in the table below-
Resolution of Tie
In case of tie between the marks of two or more candidates in the exam, FCI will apply tie breaker criteria to resolve the tie and determine the order of merit. Resolution of tie for each post shall be done by using different rules. Check post-wise tie breaking details shared as under-
- For the Post Code A (Junior Engineer- Civil Engineering), Post Code B (JE- Mechanical Engineering), Post Code G (AG-III (Accounts) & Post Code H (AG-III (Technical)- candidate scoring marks higher in Paper II of Phase II Online exam will be given preference and placed higher in the merit list.
- For Post Code C (Stenographer Grade-II), Post Code D (AG-II (Hindi), Post Code E (Typist (Hindi), Post Code F 9AG-III (General) and Post Code I (AG-III (Depot))- Candidate scoring higher marks in Paper IV will be preferred. If the tie still persists, merit order will be determined by the Date of Birth i.e. the candidate older in age will be given preference. If the tie still persists, the tie will be resolved as per the alphabetical order of names in which a candidate whose name comes first in the alphabetical order are preferred and ranked higher.
FCI 2019 Recruitment- Document Verification, Final Selection, and Posting
After the publication of FCI phase 2 result, those who secure marks as per the cut-off marks in their category shall be shortlisted for the next round. Candidates qualifying the result will be called for document verification. The schedule and complete details of document verification will be provided to candidates through the official FCI portal.
It is sole responsibility of shortlisted candidates to report at the designated verification center on the scheduled date along with all the required documents and certificates in original.
After the completion of document verification and satisfying medial fitness and all the eligible criteria, a final selection list will be prepared. Final selected candidates will be issued appointment letter. Appointed candidates will be posted in the respective zone as per their preferences. Check the names of all the cities given zone-wise below-
- East Zone-
4. West Bengal
- West Zone-
2. Madhya Pradesh
5. Union Territory of Daman & Diu
6. Dadra & Nagar Haveli
- North Zone-
5. Jammu & Kashmir
7. Uttar Pradesh
9. Union Territory of Chandigarh
- South Zone:
4. Tamil Nadu
6. Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands
7. Union Territory of Lakshadweep 8. Union Territory of Puducherry
- North-East Zone-
1. Arunachal Pradesh
Key Instructions Regarding the Result
- FCI Phase 2 Result is likely to release in the month of December 2019.
- Candidates can access their result only from the official website of FCI on the scheduled dates.
- Candidates have to access their result by using the valid login credentials. Without login details they will not be able to view their result.
- As there is no provision for revaluation of answer sheets, no correspondence from the candidate’s side regarding the same shall be accepted.
- Final merit will be prepared only after the completion of all the phases of recruitment.
- Appointed candidates will be posted zone-wise as per the preferred zone.
- Till the announcement of result, it is advised to all the candidates who have taken the exam to have a close watch on the official website of FCI recruitment so that they can get each and every update related to this recruitment.
- In case of any grievance, candidates must contact the responsible authority.
How to download FCI Phase 2 Result?
To download the result online, candidates are required to follow the simple and easy steps given below-
- Step 1- Candidates have to begin with logging in the official website of FCI i.e. http://fci.gov.in.
- Step 2- They have to click on the “Current Recruitment” link.
- Step 3- Now, they have to click on category III option.
- Step 4- On this webpage, they have to click on relevant result option.
- Step 5- A result search page will open.
- Step 6- Candidates now have to enter the login credentials in the space provided.
- Step 7- On submitting the details, the result will appear on the screen.
- Step 8- Candidates can check the result and other information mentioned on the result sheet.
- Step 9- Once they have checked the result, they can download the result or take the print out of the result for further references.
Click Here to Download FCI Phase 2 Result 2019 (Link will be available soon)
Contact DetailsFood Corporation of India 16-20, Barakhamba Lane New-Delhi-110001 Phone No.- 011-43527462