Goa Board HSSC Result 2020: GBSHSE 12th Result 2020 Get Here
Goa Board HSSC Result 2020 12th: GBSHSE Goa 12th result is going to be announced probably in the month of April 2020. Last year HSSC March examination result was published on 30th April 2019 at 11:00 am. GBSHSE Board will upload the result on its official website and candidates have to access it from there. Along with the official website, Board will also notify some of the third party websites on its official portal where candidates can check the result.
Click here to Check Goa Board 12th Result 2020
Goa HSSC Result can also be accessed through SMS service on a mobile number. Board will not be sending any hard copy of result to any candidate. After the result, board also allow candidates to apply for revaluation in case they are not happy with their result.
To get full information about Goa Board HSSC result, candidates can go through the complete article shared as under.
Goa Board HSSC result 2020 12th
Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE) is state education Board of Goa state that caters to the management of secondary and higher secondary education in all its affiliated schools.
Board is responsible for affiliation of schools, conduct of exam, evaluation, release of result and various other activities related to SSC and HSSC education in the state. Board has conducted HSSC exams in the month of February-March 2020, and now is ready to release the result in April. The official result date will be communicated through Board’s website. With the release of result, the wait of candidates will be over.
GBSHSE Class 12th Result Important dates 2020
How to download Goa Board HSSC result?
Goa Board can be checked through two ways viz. SMS and online method. In this section, we have explained both the ways in a very and understandable language. So, those are waiting for their result can go through the details shared below-
In case, candidates do not have any access to internet or bad connectivity or any other issue related to internet, they can avail their result on their mobile number through a SMS. They just have to type a text in a prescribed format and have to send it to a number specified by the Board.
They can follow the given instructions to get their result via SMS-
They have to type ‘RESULTGOA12ROLLNO’ and have to send it to ‘56263’.
Once the text will be delivered successfully, candidates will receive a message including the result details and finally, they can check their result. The SMS is supposed to indicate only the subject-wise marks, total marks and result status of the candidates.
- Result on official website
The most common way to check the result is through the official website. By following the given procedure, students who appeared for the exam will be able to download their class 12th scorecard online.
- Step I- Access the official website of GHSHSE (https://gbshse.org).
- Step II- Now, click on the “HSSC 2020 RESULTS” link given on the menu bar of the homepage.
- Step III- Select any of the result website.
- Step IV- Enter the login details as asked.
- Step V- Click on submit/ Search button.
- Step VI- Result will appear.
- Step VII- Candidates can check the result status.
- Step VIII- Download and take a printout of the result for reference in future.
Apart from the official website, candidates can also access their result directly from the following third party websites-
Particulars on Goa Board 12th Result 2020
Goa Board HSSC result will indicate the performance of the candidates in exam in the form of their marks. All the information that a candidate will view on his/her online result card as under-
Goa 12th Result Revaluation
Goa Board also provide an opportunity to the candidates to apply for revaluation and to challenge the revaluation process. After the publication of result, there will be lots of students who will not be satisfied with their marks and result as they feel they have not received marks as per their performance in the exam.
So, for these students, Goa Board has a provision for revaluation. Under this, answer sheets of the students will be evaluated again as per the application made by the them. Students interested in applying for revaluation/ scrutiny have to apply for the particular subject(s) within the specified date and time.
Revaluation application will be permissible only for the theory exam/ external marks. Revaluation request for practical marks or internal marks will be accepted. For complete information related to the revaluation of Goa Board class 12th result, candidates are advised to stay in touch with the GBSHSE website or concerned department of the respective school.
Previous Year HSSC 2019 Result Reports
After the publication of result, Board also publish a performance report of the concerned year. Check the statistics of HSSC 2019 results given as under-
Important points regarding Goa HSSC result 2020
- Class 12 result of Goa Board for March exam will be out in April 2020.
- Candidates can access result either through official website or through the SMS service.
- No hard copy of result will be issued and send to any candidates.
- They must hold their class 12th admit card with them so, that they can enter all the required credentials easily by referring the details on admit card.
- After the release of result, if candidates wish they can submit application for revaluation.
- Revaluation result will also be published on official website on specified dates.
- After the declaration of result, Goa Board will issue original mark sheet to every candidate who appeared for exam.
If you have any question in regards to Goa HSSC/12th result 2020, then comment below and we will look into issue. All the best for result.