Gour Banga University Result 2019 B.A. B.Sc. B.Com. (Hons/Gen) Result
Gour Banga University Result 2019: Result for all the UG/PG programs are hosted on the official website of the university. No individual hard copy Gour Banga University results will be dispatched to university students. After the declaration of result, candidates are also given a chance to apply reassessment of the answer scripts.
Update: Gour Banga University has recently published the UG General Part III result 2019 (provisional). Check the direct link below.
Gour Banga University Result 2019
To get all the information related to GBU result of UG programs, students should continue reading the given article as here we have shared all the necessary information relevant to result like result announcement dates, result download process, revaluation, mark sheets, etc.
How to check Gour Banga University result?
Students can go through the step-by-step process shared below to check the result online-
Gour Banga degree result information
University of Gour Banga degree result sheet indicated following particulars-
- Name of the student
- Registration/ Enrolment no.
- Date of birth
- Hall ticket no.
- Father’s name
- Name of the college in which student is enrolled
- Name of the course
- Year/ semester
- Marks obtained by students in each subject
- Marks in internal assessment/ practical marks (if applicable)
- Marks in Theory paper
- Maximum marks
- Total marks/ grades obtained
- Marks percentage
- Result/qualifying status (pass/ fail)
- Important instructions to students
For any discrepancies in result particulars, students are advised to contact the university.
Gour Banga degree Reassessment/ Scrutiny
University provide students an opportunity of scrutiny/ reassessment after the publication of result. It means all the students whose result has been announced but they are not happy with the marks they have obtained and were expecting more marks are permitted to submit an application for reassessment of the result. Reassessment includes scrutiny of the answer sheets.
How to apply for Gour Banga result reassessment?
As application for reassessment can be made only through the online mode, students who wish to submit application can go through the instructions given below regarding the same-
After scrutiny of all the answer sheets against the applications, result will be generated and hosted online. Scrutiny result of some of the programs can be checked by visiting the given links-
- For UG part I (Hons.)- http://ugbexam.net/ugreview/
- For UG part II (Hons.)- http://ugbexam.net/ugreview/
- For UG part III (Hons.)- http://ugbexam.net/UGREVIEW/
- For UG part III (Gen)- http://ugbexam.net/UGREVIEW/
- UG part III (Hons.) 2019- http://ugbexam.net/UGREVIEWIII/
Result published after the reassessment of result will final. Hence, no correspondences regarding the reassessment result will be considered by the university under any circumstances. Students are therefore advised not file any objection against the reassessment result.
Gour Banga Degree Original Marksheet
The result published by the university on its web portal will be provisional in nature and will be only for the purpose of information to the students. They should not treat online result sheet as the original statement of marks.
Original mark sheet of the students is issued later after the release of provisional result. Marksheet is supposed to be distributed to the affiliated college or concerned department of the university. Students can, therefore, collect it from the respective department.
Candidates applying for reassessment or supplementary exam will be issued new mark sheet after the release of assessment and suppl. exam result.
- UGB UG part III (Hons.)2019 result is currently available online.
- Remaining result will be hosted only on official website on timely basis.
- University do not dispatch any printed copy of result to any student. They can get it only through the online mode.
- Result displayed online will provisional.
- Candidates not satisfied with their result are also given a chance to apply for reassessment/scrutiny.
Applications for scrutiny are filled online and reassessment result is also published online.
- After result, all the students are issued original mark sheets.
- For latest updates and information related to result, students must regularly visit the official website of university.
Students having any doubts and queries related to University of Gour Banga Result 2018- 2019 can connect with the official website through the contact details shared as under-
Students/ Readers should also feel free to share their queries with us regarding the article. They can drop their issues and doubts in the comment section given below.