GSEB SSC Result 2020 Date Gujarat Board Class 10th Result Name
GSEB SSC Result 2020: gseb.org:- Gujarat Secondary Education Board (GSEB) will declare the class 10 results in May/June 2020 (Tentatively). The examination for this has been conducted from 5th to 17th March. Students who had appeared in the examination may check their results from the official website of the GSEB or link available on this page. Students you will find every detail about the GSEB SSC Result 2020 on this page.
GSEB SSC Result 2020
Students who had appeared in the examination successfully their result will be published on the board website. Last year the Class 10 students’ result was announced in May we can also expect the same this year. Once the board will announce the result before that they will publish the notification for the same that, when and where you can access the result and once it was available we will provide you the direct link of it on this page.
GSEB SSC Result Overview
GSEB SSC Result 2020
Students once the result was announced by the board you all must take the print out of it because the official mark sheet will be available later on when the period of rechecking was over. And on behalf of this print out you can apply for the admission for the next class.
Where to check GSEB Class 10th Result 2020?
Students you may check the Gujarat secondary education board class 10 result on their official portal which is gseb.org
How to check Gujarat class 10th result online 2020?
Below we have given some steps which on following you may download the result easily:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the board which is gseb.org
- Now on the home page under the “news highlight tab,” you may get the result link or you can also click the “result” tab from the menu bar.
- After clicking the same a page will appear where you need to enter the credentials.
- After filling the details press the enter.
- Now the result of SSC will be available on your screen
Details mention in GSEB SSC Result 2020
After downloading the result you will find some details in it which could be:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Father’s and mother’s name
- School name
- Subject name
- Theory Marks obtained in each subject
- Practical marks
- Grade awarded subject wise
- Total marks
- Percentile rank
- Overall grade
GSEB SSC Revaluation/Rechecking
Candidates after getting the result if you thought that the marks awarded to you are not according to your performance in the examination then, in that case, you can choose the option of revaluation/rechecking. In this, you have to fill the application form and paid the prescribed fee for it and after doing it your answer sheet will be rechecked or the marks given to you will be recounted. The board will issue the notification regarding the same on its website later on or you can also contact the concerned department of your school regarding the process.
How to apply for rechecking?
- If you have decided to apply for rechecking then for that you need to visit the official portal of the board.
- Now on the home page under the “Result
” tab, you have to select the rechecking tab.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Where you have to press the link of rechecking.
- Now fill the form and pay the prescribed fee for it.
After giving your best in the examination if you could not able to clear the examination or not happy with marks secured in any particular subject then you do not need to worry because you had one more option which is known as supplementary examination. Once the result was declared, if someone of you could not clear the examination then they can fill the supplementary examination form and the board will also issue the notification regarding the supplementary examination. Students you need to fill the supplementary examination form within the due date and also pay the prescribed examination fee.
Normally the supplementary examination will be conducted in July/August month. Candidates must visit the official portal of the board regularly to know more about the supplementary examination.
For further information regarding the supplementary examination, you may also contact the authority of your respective schools.
Last Year SSC Class Result Data
In this section, we will tell you about the data of the students who appeared last year in the SSC examination:
- Number of students registered: 8,28,944
- Students appeared in the examination: 8,22,823
- Number of students passed: 5,51,023
- Pass percentage: 66.97% (lower than 2018 67.5%)
- Boys pass percentage: 62.83%
- Girls pass percentage: 72.64%
- Surat district best performer: 79.63%
- Chhota Udaipur worst performer: 46.38%
GSEB SSC Result 2020
Last year we also witness the unique case in Gujarat 10 class result that not a single student from 63 schools in the state able to clear the SSC examination.
Gujarat 10th Class Result Topper list
How to get the 10th Migration certificate?
After getting the result all students must be looking for a school to get admission in class 11 and for that, they all need migration certificate and now the board is giving you the facility of getting/applying for the migration certificate online through their official portal.
- For that, you need to visit the official portal first.
- Now on the home page under the student’s section you need to select the ‘online services‘.
- And under online services, you have to select the class 10 migration.
- If you already registered then enter the details, if not then you need to register first.
- And for that, you need to click on the “register now” tab.
- Fill the form carefully appear to you.
- After filling all the details press the “register” tab.
- After submitting you will get the registration number and password.
- Now you have to log in with the same credential as you received while registering.
- And after login, you easily get the migration certificate.
How to get the duplicate mark sheet/certificate online?
Students if you lost the original mark sheet or certificate then you can apply for the duplicate mark sheet or certificate from the official website
- For that, you need to again visit the official website.
- Now on the home page select the “online services” under the ‘student’s‘ tab and…
- Select the duplicate mark sheet/certificate tab.
- Now if you have already registered then enter the details here if not then…
- Press the “register now” tab.
- Fill the form and register it.
And now login with the credentials received.
- Now you can get the duplicate mark sheet/certificate.
Note: similarly following the above you can also get the equivalency certificate
The Gujarat board class 10 results could be declared in May/June 2020
You may access the result from the official website of the board.
The official portal is gseb.org
You may apply for the same from the official website once the board will notify it on their website.
GSEB Important Links
All the best for your results!