GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Admit Card 2019 (Out) Office Assistant Date
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Admit Card 2019: GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk and Office Assistant exam is rescheduled to be conducted on 17th November 2019. The admit card for the same has been released now. All the candidates are required to download and print the admit card within the stipulated time in order to carry it to the examination center on the day of exam.
Admit Card as issued only to the registered candidates who have submitted the application fee along with the application fee. GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Hall Ticket is available on GSSSB portal. No printed admit card will be dispatched to any candidate through post.
Latest Update: GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Admit Card 2019 has been released now. All candidates can download their admit card from below link.
This recruitment drive has been conducted by the GSSSB, Gujarat. Total 3097 vacant posts of Clerk and Office Assistants will be filled through this recruitment. Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board (GSSSB) is the state selection board that caters to various recruitment of vacancies filled with direct recruitment of Class-II of Non-Secretariat Cadre, filling of the posts of Non-Secretarial & Tactical Cadres of Class-II of the Department Head/ Departments under the State Government of Gujarat.
GSSSB Bin Sachivalaya Clerk Office Assistant Admit card 2019
In order to enter the exam hall, each candidate is required to have a valid copy of hall ticket issued to them. Without a valid admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam center and write the exam.
GSSSB Bin Sachivalaya Clerk Admit Card- Important Dates
How to download the GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Admit Card?
As Board will upload the admit cards of the candidates on its website, candidates have to download it from there only. The step-by-step procedure is shared as under-
- Step I- Visit the official website of GSSSB first i.e. https://gsssb.gujarat.gov.in.
- Step II- Candidates will see the homepage of the portal.
- Step III- They have to click on the relevant admit card link given under “Advertising and News Section”.
- Step IV- On clicking the link, admit card login page will appear.
- Step V- Candidates need to enter the login details such as registration id, password etc. Once they have entered correct details they can hit the submit button.
- Step VI- If details entered will be accurate, admit card will display.
- Step VII- They have to check and verify all the particulars mentioned on the admit card.
- Step VIII- Lastly, they have to download and print the admit card in order to be carried to the exam center.
Particulars mentioned on GSSSB Admit Card
Each GSSSB admit card is going to indicate information about exam date, timing, exam center etc. In this section, we have shared all the particulars which candidates are going to find on the hall ticket-
- Name of the exam
- Candidate’s name
- Registration no.
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Name of the post
- Photograph of candidate
- Date of exam
- Timing of exam
- Examination center with complete address
- Instructions to candidates
Candidates are advised to verify all the particulars mentioned on the admit card before exam. In case of any discrepancy they must contact concerned board and get it sorted before the day of exam.
Documents required at the exam center
- A printed copy of downloaded admit card
- A valid photo identity proof which can be- Voter Id card, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Employee Id, Passport, Driving License, College ID, a photo Id proof issued by a Gazetted Officer or any other id issued by the State or Central Govt.
- A passport Sized photograph (if required)
The details about the necessary information will be provided on the admit card. Candidates are advised not to carry any restricted item at the exam hall. If found with such items, then their candidature will be canceled and necessary action will be taken against them.
- GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Admit Card has been released now.
- The official re-exam date has been released now.
- Only registered candidates can download the hall ticket.
- Candidates can download their admit card from the Board’s website.
- Candidates should have their login details ready with them at the time of downloading the admit card.
- All the examinees are required to produce the printed copy of admit at the exam center whenever required on the day of exam.
- Candidates without an admit card at the examination center will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- They should adhere to all the instructions and ruled mentioned on the admit card.
- Admit Card should be downloaded well on time. Candidates should not wait for the last date as they may come across various issues at the last moment.
- For more information and the latest updates on GSSSB Bin Sachivalay clerk office assistant admit card, candidates should keep in touch with the official portal of GSSSB Board.