Gujarat GUJCET 2020 Registration, Eligibility, Exam Date Syllabus Pattern
GUJCET 2020: Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is a state-level entrance exam conducted every year for the entry of eligible candidates in Engineering, pharmacy and diploma courses in various government and private colleges of Gujarat.
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) is the authority responsible for conducting this exam in the state. GUJCET 2020 will be conducted in the last week of April 2020 and for that admit card will be released most likely in the 2nd week of April 2020.
GUJCET 2020 Admission Entrance Exam
Here, candidates who are aspiring to take GUJCET 2020 can gather details about GUJCET 2020 application form, application fee, syllabus, Admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, result etc.
GUJCET 2020 Exam Dates
The tentative schedule for GUJCET 2020 is as follows-
GUJCET 2020 – Eligibility
Check the GUJCET 2020 eligibility criteria below-
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam are eligible to apply for GUJCET 2020.
For Engineering Programs
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with at least 45% (for General and OBC category) and 40% (for SC/ST and SEBC candidates) from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have passed qualifying examination with mathematics and physics as compulsory subject along with any of the optional subjects- Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, and technical vocational subject.
For Pharmacy Programs
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with at least 45% (for General and OBC category) and (40% for SC/ST and SEBC candidates) from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have passed qualifying examination with Chemistry and physics as compulsory subject along with any of the optional subjects- Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology.
For Diploma Programs
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with chemistry and physics as compulsory subjects along with mathematics/biology from a recognized board.
GUJCET 2020- Application Form
- Candidates can fill GUJCET 2020 application forms through the online mode from the official website.
- Application procedure was started from the last week of January 2020.
- Candidates are advised to go through the official notification before filling the application form.
- Applicants must submit the application forms before the due dates.
- Candidates are advised to fill personal details, qualification and all the other details carefully in the application form
- Candidates must keep their registration/ application number and password safe for future reference.
- All the documents like photograph, signature and other documents (if applicable) must be uploaded in the format prescribed by the board.
- Applicants should take a printout of the filled-in application form and confirmation form for future references.
- The application fee for GUJCET 2020 will be Rs.300 for all the candidates.
- Applicants can make payment of application fee through credit card/debit card/ net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
GUJCET – Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for GUJCET is as follows-
- GUJCET will be organized in offline mode (OMR based).
- The total duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- Paper will be consists of Objective Type Questions.
- The question paper will cover questions from Physics, chemistry, mathematics, and Biology (for Pharmacy).
- The medium of the exam will be English, Hindi, and
- 1 mark will be given for every correct answer.
- ¼ marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
GUJCET – Syllabus
The syllabus will include questions from subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology of class XI and XII.
Electric Charge & Electric Field, Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Electric Current, Magnetism & Matter, Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter, Electronics, Communication System, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Atoms, Nucleus, Semi-Conductor Electro Magnetic Waves, Ray Optics, Wave Optics etc.
General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, f Block Elements, Electrochemistry, Solid State, Solution, Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Chemical Kinetics, Biomolecules, Polymers, Surface Chemistry, Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Chemistry in Everyday Life etc.
Sets and functions, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Definite Integration, Indefinite Integration, Permutation & Combination, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Permutation & Combination, Theory of Equations, vectors, Three-D Geometry, Probability etc.
The diversity of the living world, plant physiology, structure and function, human physiology, Genetics and Evolution, reproduction, Biology, and Human Welfare, Biotechnology, and its applications etc.
GUJCET Admit Card 2020
- GUJCET 2020 Admit Card will be issued only to the registered candidates probably in the 2nd week of April 2020.
- Candidates have to download admit card from the online mode. No hard copy of the admit card will be sent to any candidates through post.
- Candidates are advised to verify all the details mentioned on the admit card before going to appear the exam.
- All the candidates are required to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam center on the day of the exam. Without a valid admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall and write the exam.
GUJCET 2020 – Result
The result will be released through online mode most probably in the last week of June 2020. Candidates can check the result on the official website of GUJCET. After the declaration of result, successful candidates will be called for counseling procedures where seat will be allotted to them.
In case of any problem related to GUJCET 2020, candidates must contact the concerned authority. Contact details are given below-
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB)Near Old Sachivalaya,Sector 10B,Sector 10, Gandhinagar,Gujarat 382910Phone No- 079 2322 0538