Gujarat ITI Application Form 2019 Registration Date Procedure Eligibility
Gujarat ITI Application Form 2019: Directorate of Employment and Technical Education (DET), Gujarat has invited application for 2019 ITI admissions in the state. The application process was started on 1st June 2019 and is currently going. Those who are interested can submit their Gujarat ITI application before the due date i.e. 27th June 2019.
DET, Gujarat is inviting application so that suitable candidates of the state can be offered admission to various government and private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) in their preferred trades. Gujarat ITI Admission will be provided on the basis of merit and interview. Candidates do not have to take an entrance test.
For more details, related to Gujarat ITI Application form can be checked in the article below. Here, candidates will find information like Application form, admission schedule, eligibility, admission process, registration process, etc.
DET Gujarat ITI Admission 2019
Gujarat ITI Trades
All ITIs in the state of Gujarat offers various engineering and non-engineering programs under NVST and GCVT Pattern. Some of these trades are given in the table below-
For more information candidates can visit: https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in/ITIDocs/Tradelist.pdf
DTE Gujarat ITI Registration Important Dates 2019
The complete admission schedule can be checked below-
Gujarat ITI Application Form Eligibility 2019
Eligibility is an important factor that decides the admission of an applicant. All the candidates interested in filling the application form should satisfy the eligibility criteria. It is because if any candidate is found ineligible at any stage of the admission will be disqualified.
Candidates can check basic eligibility requirements for ITI admissions shared below-
- Applicants must be of 14 years as on the date of admission. There is no upper age limit fixed by the conducting authority.
- They must have passed class 8th/class 10th/ class 12th from a recognized board.
- They must have a domicile certificate issued by the competent authority of Gujarat.
- The educational requirement for engineering and non-engineering trades will vary.
Gujarat ITI 2019 Admission Procedure
ITI admission in Gujarat is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam and choices made by the candidates. DET, Gujarat do not conduct an entrance exam for the purpose of admission. Candidates are offered seats on the basis of counseling process.
In this section, we have shared information about the admission process which include a brief detail on each stage of admission.
- Online Registration
The first step in the admission process is the application process. some of the important points related to the registration process are as follows-
- Candidates can submit their application only through the online mode. No offline forms are available.
- They must read all the instructions and guidelines carefully before applying.
- They should be ready with all the necessary documents at the time of application.
- All the entries should be filled correctly in the application form.
- Documents should be uploaded in the format specified by the conducting authority.
- Application form should be submitted before the last date.
In order to submit the application form candidates can follow the easy steps shared below-
- Visit the official website for Gujarat ITI admissions i.e. https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Application form will appear.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now, print the application form by clicking on “Print Application” link on the homepage.
- Submit the printed application to the nearest ITI/ GIA before the due date.
On confirmation of the application, applicants will receive a SMS on their registered mobile no. To know the confirmation number, candidates can click on “Know your confirmation number” link given on the homepage.
- Gujarat ITI admission Merit List
After the completion of application process, Merit list will be prepared and published online. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exams (i.e. 8th/ 10th and 12th class) and eligibility of the candidates.
Candidates can check the merit list by visiting the official website. DET will prepare various merit list such as common merit, merit list of women, SC/ST merit list, merit list for social backward class and merit list for economically weaker section.
- Counseling/ Seat Allotment
On the basis of merit, seat allotment list will be prepared and published online. Only those candidates will be eligible to participate in counseling whose names will be there in the merit list. Seat allotment will be done in four rounds. It will be based on candidate’s merit and choice for ITI and preferred trade filled by them.
Those who will not be allotted seats in the first round can apply for subsequent rounds of allotment. Candidates not satisfied with trade allotted to them can apply for transfer of trade.
- Interview/ Reporting
After the allotment of seats, applicants who will be allotted seats have to report to the allotted college on date and time specified to them. They have to go through an interview. They must carry all the necessary documents and certificates with them at the allotted college for the purpose of document verification.
Candidates failed to report the college on the day of interview shall be disqualified from the admission process. On the basis interview and documents verification, final admission will be offered.
At the time of reporting/interview, participants should carry all the original documents with photocopy of each with them. Some of the documents include-
If you have any question in regards to Gujarat ITI admission application form and registration, then you can ask us in the comment section below and we will answer it as soon as possible.