Gujarat University B.Ed. 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2019 GU Second List
Gujarat University B.Ed. 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2019: The admission process in B.Ed. program is currently going on. GU has announced the 1st seat allotment list on 6th June and is ready to release the GU B.Ed2nd allotment list on 17th June 2019. Candidates looking for the release of allotment list can access it on the official website of the university. They will not receive the seat allotment list in printed form. They can get it only through the online mode.
Gujarat University invited application for admission to its B.Ed. program for the academic session 2019-2020. The admission will be based on the merit of the candidates in the qualifying exam. University does not conduct any entrance exam for admitting candidates to the university as candidates are admitted through an online counseling system known as the Centralized Admission Process (CAP). After seat allotment, candidates will be allotted admission to the different subject in B.Ed programs as per their merit in the concerned subject.
Gujarat University B.Ed. 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2019
The first phase of counseling and seat allotment has already been completed. Candidates now waiting for display of 2nd allotment list. Keeping this in mind, we have shared all the important information related to 2nd seat allotment here in this article. Going through the article below, reader will find details on allotment dates, online procedure to access the allotment list, post allotment activities, etc.
Gujarat University B.Ed Admission- An overview
As soon as Gujarat University B.Ed. seat allotment list will be out the relevant link will be updated here on this page.
Latest Update 17th June 2019: Gujarat University B.Ed. 2nd Round Allotment Result will be announced today. Candidates are advised to keep checking this page for the allotment link.
To get the benefit ofreservation, candidates have to produce the supporting caste/ category certificate issued by a competent authority whenever required.
Gujarat University B.Ed. 2nd Allotment- Important Dates
The allotment and post allotment schedule is given as under-
How to check Gujarat University B.Ed. 2nd Seat Allotment?
Candidates have to download the allotment list from the official website of the university. They can follow the simple instructions shared below to check the result-
- Visit the official website of Gujarat University admission (https://eform.gujaratuniversity.ac.in).
- Select B.Ed. icon from the course list.
- B.Ed. online admission page will be displayed.
- Click on 2nd seat allotment list option given on the left side of the page.
- Enter the valid details such as exam name, seat number and click on search button.
- Allotment list for phase two will appear on the screen.
- Check the information mentioned on it.
- Save and take a printout of the allotment list for further correspondences.
Once the candidates will be allotted seats, they have to pay the requisite tuition and admission fee. In order to pay the prescribed fees they to take the printout of the challan and have to pay the required fees in branch of the designated bank.
The Fee structure of B.Ed. program in various subjects is mentioned below-
- Fees of male candidates for Grant-in-aid colleges is 1,785/- whereas female candidates have to payRs.535/- (Adhoc Fee)
- Fees for all the candidates (male and female) for self- financing colleges isRs.15,000/- (Adhoc Fee)
After getting admission to the preferred B.Ed. college, candidates have to make payment of the requisite admission fee prescribed by the fee committee for that college.
After the admission of the candidate to the specific college,admission feeonce paid will not be returned under any circumstances.
Candidates have to abide by the rules and regulations of the allotted college or university and have to submit their confirmation for the same to the college. Admission will be provided to candidates as per the prevailing rule & regulations of Gujarat University and fee structure. After admission to the allotted college, candidates cannot request for change of college and category (under which he/she has taken admission).
Candidates have to carry following documents to the allotted college-
- College copy of challan
GUB.Ed Admit card
- Marks memo and pass certificate of qualifying exam
- ID proof
- Caste/ Candidates certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- College copy of fee challan
- Other relevant documents
If verifying officials find any discrepancy indocuments and certificates during the process of document verification, the candidate’s admission is liable to be canceled.
After the completion of counseling and 2nd allotment list, if there will be any vacant seat university will conduct3rd round of counseling. 3rd seat allotment will be prepared only if there will be vacant seats.
Important points regarding Gujarat University B.Ed. 2nd Seat Allotment
- GU B.Ed. 2nd seat allotment list will be out on 17th January 2019.
- Seat allotment list will be displayed on university admission portal.
- Decision of admission committee on seat allotment will be final.
- Once the candidates have taken the admission no fees will be refunded in any condition.
- 3rd seat allotment list will be prepared only if there will be vacant seats left after the 2ndseat allotment.
B.Ed Centralized Admission Committee,Office Room No- 08 Department of Education Gujarat University, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad- 380009Phone No.- 079-26302308, 180023377777, 079-27912456, 079-27910028