GUJCET Result 2020 Rank Card GSEB Gujarat CET Result
GUJCET Result 2020: Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) result for the year 2020 will be announced by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Board (GSEB) in the month of May 2020. The result can be accessed through online mode. However, the board is also distributing the mark sheets to candidates at the designated centers and will also send the same to the candidates via post.
GUJCET 2020 exam was conducted on 31st April 2020. Nearly 1.34 lakh candidates (source: Firstpost) appeared for GUJCET exam this year. Therefore we can say that result is somewhere going to decide the career path of most of the candidates who have taken the test.
GUJCET Result 2020
Here in the given article, our readers will get all the crucial information about the GUJCET 2020 result such as brief information about GUJCET, schedule, result link, procedure to check result, post result activities and other related details.
GUJCET 2020 Exam- Brief Information
GUJCET Result 2020- Important Dates/ Schedule
GUJCET 2020 Result
GUJCET 2020 result will be released by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Board (GSEB). Candidates can check their result through the online mode by entering their six digits’ seat number and other required login credentials. Apart from this Board will also issue marksheets to the candidates.
They can collect their GUJCET 2020 marksheet along with HSC Science Marksheet from the designated centers between 10 am to 4 pm. Apart from this, Board will also send marksheets to each candidate on their postal addresses provided at the time of registration/application.
After the result, Board will also publish the merit list. Only those candidates who will qualify the exam will be given place in the merit list. In order to pass the exam, they must score minimum qualifying marks prescribed by the Board. Depending on the merit, candidates will be eligible to participate in GUJCET counseling.
How to Access GUJCET Result 2020?
Those who are wondering that how they can access their result can visit the official website of GSEB, Gujarat. To assist them in downloading their result we have shared a step-by-step procedure to check the result. Candidates who have not accessed their result yet can follow the given process to get their result downloaded-
- The very first step is to visit the GSEB portal.
- On the homepage, they have to search for the “GUJCET 2020 result” link.
- Click on the result link.
- Result search window will display.
- Candidates have to enter the hall ticket number and other details (if any) in the space provided.
- Click on the submit button.
- Finally, they will see their result on their screens in the form of PDF.
- They have to check the result.
- Lastly, they can save and take the printout of the result for future correspondences.
Information mentioned on GUJCET Result 2020
GUJCET 2020 online result sheet will consist of information about the performance of the candidate such as marks, rank, result status, etc. Below we have provided all the information that is supposed to be mentioned on the GUJCET 2020 result sheet.
- Name of the candidate
- Application/registration number
- Roll Number
- Seat number
- Hall ticket no.
- Date of Birth
- Category of the candidates
- Date of exam
- Marks obtained in each section
- Aggregate marks scoredby the candidates
- Total/ Maximum marks
- Result status of the candidate
- Total marks percentage
- Important instructions
Candidates can match the result publish online with the marksheet issued by the Board. In case of any discrepancy, they are advised to contact the concerned official immediately.
Revaluation of Result
GUJCET 2020 result will be final. Candidates will not be given an opportunity to challenge the evaluation process. Therefore, no correspondence regarding the evaluation of answer scripts or retotaling of marks will be entertained under any circumstances.
GUJCET 2020 Counseling
After the declaration of result, the next step in this admission procedure is counseling. On the basis of the merit in the exam, these candidates will be invited to participate in counseling.
GUJCET counseling will be conducted by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Gujarat. Candidates whose names will be there in the merit list will be called for counseling. They have to attend the further admission process along with the necessary documents as prescribed by the conducting authority.
Counseling is the last procedure to grant admission to the suitable candidates in the various professional courses in the colleges of Gujarat. At this procedure, participants will be allotted seats at the participating colleges of the state. Candidates not attending the counselingwill miss the chance to get admission to their preferred college and course.
For details about counseling and further admission procedure, candidates are advised to stay in contact with official portal.
Important Points Related to GUJCET Result 2020
- GUJCET result for admission to 2020-21 session will be released in the month of May 2020.
- Candidates can download it from official website of the GSEB, Gujarat.
- Candidates also have to collect their marks sheets from the designated centers from 10 am to 4 pm.
- Board will also send hard copy of the marksheet to all the candidates on their postal addresses.
- Examinees have to access their result by entering their hall ticket/ roll number/ seat number.
- Board will also release the merit list of the candidates who have qualified the exam.
- Board may also publish answer booklets of the candidates after the release of GUJCET 2020 result.
- On the basis of merit and ranks of the candidates, they will be invited to attend the counseling process.
- There will no provision for revaluation of result.