Haryana Aarohi School Result 2019 (OUT) PGT, TGT Merit Cut Off
BSEHHaryana Aarohi School Result 2019: Candidates who have appeared for Principal, PGT, TGT & Non-Teaching Staff exam can download their result by visiting the official website of the conducting authority. Haryana Aarohi School staff recruitment exam result has been released on 4thDecember 2019. No physical marks memo or result will be made available by the board.
After the announcement of Haryana Aarohi Principal, PGT, TGT & Non-Teaching Staff result, shortlisted candidates will be called for next selection rounds as (as applicable). Candidates can get their result from this page also. They just have to visit the links provided below on this page and their result will appear.
BSEH Aarohi School TGT PGT Result 2019
Aarohi Model School exam is a state-level recruitment exam conducted by the Board of School Education Haryana for the recruitment of teaching and non-teaching staff in the stat. Through this recruitment process around 895 candidates will be selected for the post of PGT, TGT, Principal, Librarian, Clerk, and Account Clerk. The appointment of eligible candidates will be done by the Haryana AAROHI Educationally Backward Block (EBB) Model School Society Service.
Latest Update 5th Dec 2019: Haryana Aarohi Principal, TGT, PGT Exam Result has been released on 4th December. All candidates can check it from below link.
To get all the details related to Haryana Aarohi school recruitment such as result date, post-wise result, merit list, cut-off criteria, and other related details keep reading this till the end.
Harayana Aarohi School Staff Recruitment 2019
Official Notification- Check Here
Aarohi Model School Recruitment Result- Important dates
Aarohi Model School Recruitment Vacancy Details
Check the post-wise vacancy details given below-
How to access BSEH Aarohi Model School Result?
As soon as the merit list will be published it will also be made available here on this page.
Candidates can access their result by visiting the official website of the examining board. They can download their result by following the given instructions-
- Go to the official website of BSE, Haryana – http://bseh.org.in/.
- Click on “Results” tab given on the menu bar of the homepage.
- You will be redirected to the result page.
- Select the relevant result option.
- Enter the login credentials and click on submit button.
- Result will appear. Check the result.
- Download and take a printout of the result for references.
Candidates can also avail their result by clicking on the result links given as under-
Aarohi Model School Principal, PGT, TGT & Non-Teaching Staff Merit List
Merit list of candidates will be based on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the written test. For each post a separate merit list will be prepared and hosted online. Merit list will be prepared category-wise as per the reservation rule of the state government.
Haryana Aarohi Result Particulars
Candidates will find various information printed on the result sheet. It includes name of the qualified candidate, their roll number, registration no., category, name of post, post code, gender, date of birth, marks obtained, marks percentage, maximum marks, result/ qualifying status and important instructions.
Haryana Aarohi School Expected Cut-Off Marks
Cut-off mark is an important factor that play an important role in every recruitment exam. Haryana Aarohi cut-off marks will be fixed by the conducting authority for each post. The cut-off marks details are expected to be hosted online after the declaration of result.
Check the expected cut-off marks given category-wise in the table below for each post-
Name of the post
Category-wise Cut-Off marks (Expected)
Principal, PGT, TGT & Non-Teaching Staff Final Selection & Appointment
Final appointment of candidates will be done by the appointing authority of this recruitment i.e. Haryana AAROHI Educationally Backward Block (EBB) Model School Society Service. Those who will be shortlisted through written test will have to appear for the skill test (as applicable) and interview. Final merit will be prepared on the basis of academic merit, written test, skill test, and interview. The details about further selection procedures will be communicated later to the shortlisted candidates.
Those who will qualify the interview round will be selected and appointed for the respective post.
Haryana Aarohi School Result Key points
- Haryana Aarohi School Staff recruitment exam has been released on 4th December 2019.
- Result is communicated to candidates through the website of the examining body.
- No hard copy of result will be made available.
- Result and merit list is likely to be uploaded separately for each post.
- Candidates should keep their roll number and other required details ready with them in order to access the result.
- Result will be final and no request for revaluation/ rechecking will be entertained.
- Qualifying test will not confer candidate’s right for final appointment/ recruitment.
- Final selection and appointment will be based on further selection criteria i.e. skill test, interview, and other criteria.
- Final merit list will also be published online.
- Finally selected candidates will be posted at various model schools of the state.
- For more information and all the updates related to Haryana Aarohi School Result 2019, candidates should stay in touch with the board’s website.
In case of queries related to Haryana Aarohi School result, candidates can contact at the details shared below-