Haryana NEET 1st Seat Allotment Result 2019: MBBA/BDS Counselling Results - check here Navodaya Vidyalaya (NVSHQ)
Haryana NEET 1st Allotment result is scheduled to be out today (8th July 2019). It will be made available through the online mode. NEET 2019 candidates from Haryana who have completed the choice filling procedure and looking forward to the allotment result can check the same on the official website of the conducting authority.
Haryana NEET 1st Allotment will be done through various rounds depending on the number of vacant seats after each round. Allotment result will not be issued in physical form. It will provide information to the candidates whether they have been allotted a seat or not. After the allotment of institute and course to the candidates, they have to report to the allotted college for admission.
To get all the information on Haryana NEET 1st allotment result, candidates under 85% state quota seats can read this article. Moving ahead in the article, they are going to find complete information on Haryana NEET seat allotment schedule, online result downloading process, admission process, and information relevant to allotment.
Haryana NEET 2019 Admissions- An overview
Haryana NEET allotment result- Key dates
The important dates for Haryana NEET 2019 allotment result is as under-
Also Read: Haryana NEET merit list 2019
Haryana NEET Seat allotment result 2019
Department of Medical Education and Research (DMER) is the state counseling authority for NEET 2019 in the state of Haryana. It conducts centralized counseling each year for admission of suitable NEET candidates to MBBS/BDS programs at various Government/Government Aided/ Private Unaided Medical or dental colleges including those colleges which are under Private Universities like SGT University, Budhera, Gurugram, Al-Falah University, Dhauj, Faridabad and PDM University, Bahadurgarh, Jhajjar in Haryana State for the Academic Session 2019-20.
Through this state counseling, candidates will be offered admissions to the following medical and dental colleges-
- Pt. BDS Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak
- BPS Govt. Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat,
- ESIC Medical Colleges, Faridabad
- Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College, Karnal
- Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha, Hisar
- MM Colleeg of Medical Sciences, Mullana, Ambala
- SGT Medical College & Research Institute Budhera, Gurgaon
- Adesh Medical College & Hospital, Shahabad, Kurukshetra
- Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Village Dhoj, Faridabad
- Pt. BDS Sharma Dental College, Rohtak
- SGT Dental College, Gurgaon
- Manav Rachna Dental College
- BRS Dental College and Hospital, Panchkula
- Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences, Faridabad
- Swami Devi Dayal Hospital and Dental College, Panchkula
- PDM Dental College, Bahadurgarh
- JN Kapoor, DAV Centenary Dental College, Yamunanagar
- Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Vidhyapeeth, Sirsa
- Yamuna Institute of Dental College, Yamunanagar
- MM Dental College, Mullana
How to check Haryana NEET 1st seat Allotment result?
To check the result online, candidates can follow the instructions shared below-
- At first candidates have to go to the official website of DMER, Haryana for MBBS/BDS admissions (http://uhsugadmissions.in).
- Click on NEET 1st seat allotment result link.
- A login page will appear.
- Entre the login details as asked.
- Click on submit button.
- Allotment result will appear.
- Check the allotment status.
- Save the result pdf for further references.
Also Check: Hayrana Neet Cut Off Marks 2019
Haryana NEET Post seat allotment activities
Candidates who will be allotted institutes in the first round have to download the allotment letter issued to them through the official website. After they are required to report at the allotted college for joining and depositing the original documents.
They have to report the allotted college against the first allotment before 12th
Those who will not be allotted any institute can apply for subsequent rounds of counseling.
Issues related to Haryana NEET 1st allotment result and admission, candidates are advised to contact at the given address-