HNBGU Entrance Exam Result 2019 UG PG B.Ed. Entrance Exam Result
HNBGU Entrance Exam Result 2019: Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) has conducted the entrance exam for admission to various UG, PG and B.Ed programs in the month of June 2019. It has announced the result for all UG and PG programs now. The result for B.Ed program will be announced later.
HNBGU Entrance Exam Result 2019
The result for all these programs is currently available on the official website and also on this page. Result has been published separately in the form of a pdf file which can be accessed easily without the requirement of any login credential. The result pdf of all the programs indicate the names of the candidates, marks obtained by them with other related details.
In this article, candidates are going to find all the necessary information about the result of all the UG and PG programs like direct result links, result download procedure, counseling information, etc.
HNBGU Admissions 2019- An Overview
HNBGU UG/ PG/ B.Ed.2019 Result- Schedule/ Important Dates
Campus-wise UG/ PG/ B.Ed. Seats
Check the availability of B.Ed. seats in all the three campuses of the university shared in the table below-
For information on number of seats for UG and PG in all the three campuses, candidates can go through the information brochure.
The number of seats in each campus is subject to change as per the discretion of university.
How to check HNBGU UG/ PG/ B.Ed 2019 result online?
Result is available on official website and those who were looking for it can check it by following the given instructions-
- Go to the official website here.
- Click on “the result of UG/PG Entrance test 2019” link.
- Search for the respective programand click on “result” link.
- Result pdf will open.
- Check the result and marks.
- Download the result for further references.
Click on the given links to get the Result
- B. Pharm. (First Year) Result
- B. Pharm. (First Year) with Math Result
- B. Pharm. (Lateral Entry) Result
- B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) Result
- B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) with B.Sc(PCM) Result
- LLB Result
- LLM Result
- M. Sc. (Biochemistry)
- M.A.(Political Science)
- M.A.(Theatre) Result
- M.A.(Yoga) Result
- MCA Result
- M.Ed Result
- M.Pharma Result
- M.Sc. 5-Integrated(Biotechnology) Result
- M.Sc.(chemistry) Result
- M.Sc.(physics) Result
- M.Sc.(Environmental Science) Result
- M.Sc.(Forestry) Result
- M.Sc.(Geology) Result
- M.Sc.(horticulture) Result
- M.Sc.(microbiology) Result
- M.Sc.(Medicinal and Aromatics Plant) Result
- M.Sc.(remote sensing and GIS applications) Result
- M.Sc.(Rural Technolgy) Result
- M.Sc.(seed science and technology) Result
- M.Sc.(zoology) Result
- M.Sc./ MA (Mathematics) Result
- B.Ed- To be announced soon
Information Mentioned on the Result Sheet
The result pdf is indicating following information-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll no.
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Marks obtained in entrance test
- Weightage marks
- Campus choices
- Important instructions
The result is prepared on the basis of responses marked by the candidates in the entrance test. In case of any discrepancy, they are advised to report to the Convenor,PG Entrance Examination 2019 in written. They must ensure that they report before the concerned department fix the Counselling Dates.
Final admission is made on the basis of counseling and physical efficiency test. Candidates have qualified the exam have to attend the counseling process to get the seat in the university and in its affiliated colleges.
Counseling schedule will be released by the concerned department in few days. Only qualified candidates will be eligible and called for counseling. For counseling schedule, candidates can click on (add the counseling article link).
Final selection will be made on the basis of merit of the candidates in the entrance exam and counseling. For admission to programs such as B.P.Ed., candidates also have to appear for physically efficiency test as per the admission policy of the university admission committee.
- HNBGU PG/ PG entrance exam result is available now.
- Result for B.Ed. program is still awaited.
- result published online is provisional.
- Mere qualifying the result does not indicate that admission is confirmed.
- For admission, qualified candidates have to attend the counseling.
- Counseling schedule for all the programs will also be made available on university admission portal.
- More each and every update related to HNBGU UG/PG/B.Ed admissions for the academic year 2019-2020 candidates are advised to stay in touch with university website.