HP ITI 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 (Soon) Third Phase
HP ITI 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019: Himachal ITI admission procedure is currently going on and therefore H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board is all set to announce ITI seat allotment result for 3rd round of counseling. It will be hosted online on 27th August 2019. All candidates who have appeared in third phase counselling can check their college allocation result from the below link.
HP ITI 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019
Seat allotment will be completed through three rounds of counseling and a spot admission process. Allotment of seats will be done only on the basis of merit of applicants in the qualifying exam. There is no provision for conduct of entrance exam. Through this, eligible candidates will be provided admission to various government and private ITIs of the state.
HP ITI Admission 2019- An overview
HP ITI Counseling/Admission 2019- Important Dates
For complete counseling schedule of all the rounds, candidates can visit here
Procedure to check HP ITI 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result?
As the online mode is the only mode to check the seat result of HP ITI seat allotment, candidates can access their result by visiting the official website of the board. To help them in this, we have shared the step-by-step guide below which they can follow to get their allotment result online-
- Firstly, they have to visit the official website of HPTSB (shared above).
- Select the ITI admission 2019 link given on the homepage.
- Click on allocation list option.
- Candidate allocation list options page will appear.
- Select the academic year, admission program, seat type, seat fee, counseling no. and click on go button.
- The seat allocation details will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can download and print the allocation result sheet in PDF or excel file by clicking the given options.
Keep the allocation result safe for references.
Latest Update 21st August 2019: HP ITI 3rd Round Seat/College Allotment Result will be announced on 27th August 2019. All candidates will be able to check their seat allotment result from below link.
Click here to Check HP ITI Third Seat Allotment Result (Available Soon)
Information Mentioned on Allocation list
Result can be checked individually by entering the required login credentials. Result of each candidates who have applied for admission will find the following information on their allocation list/ result-
Candidate’s name, registration no., merit score, allocated institute name, course name, preference no., course name, mobile no., email, state category, social category, state domicile, student special category, women seat, etc.
Post seat allotment activities
Candidates who will be allotted ITI in first or subsequent rounds of counseling have to report at the designated institute for verification of original documents. The date and time will be intimated to them in due course of time by the counseling authority.
Final allotment and confirmation of admission will be based only on satisfactory verification of the original documents of the candidates can the fulfillment of institution admission norms by them.
They must complete the verification procedure within the stipulated time. Any candidate failing to report respective institute on the scheduled date or without the required document may get disqualified.
Candidates not getting college of their preference can apply for the third round. if they get their preferred college in 3rd round than previously allocated seat will get automatically vacant.
The list of some of important documents and certificates required at the time of reporting is provided below-
- Printout of the filled-in registration form
- Original qualification documents and certificates
- Medical certificate
- Certificate of disability
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste/ category certificate
- EWS certificate
- Self-attested undertaking on plain paper
- Other relevant documents.
Reservation applicable HP ITI admission 2019 as per the reservation policy of the state government-
- 3rd seat allotment result will be released on 27th August 2019.
- Seat allotment will be conducted in 3 rounds and if there will be any vacant seat after 3rd allotment, these vacant seats will be filled through spot admission.
- In 3rd round of counseling candidates other than the state of Himachal Pradesh can also participate.
- In case of any issue regarding counseling, candidates are advised to contact the nearest ITI facilitation center.
Himachal Pradesh TaknikiShiksha Board The Secretary, HP TaknikiShiksha Board, Dharamsala at Dari Distt., Kangra, Himachal Pradesh Pincode- 176057