HPU Result 2020 (OUT) Himachal Pradesh University UG/PG Semester
Himachal Pradesh University HPU Result 2020: Himachal Pradesh University has announced various UG/PG courses results. Students can check their HPU Result from this page.
Himachal Pradesh University is a Public University located in the beautiful city of Himachal Pradesh. It was established on 22nd July 1970. It is the first university to start distant education in India. It is the only affiliating and multi-faculty university in the state.
University has a campus spread in an area of 200 acres in the beautiful location of Summer Hills, Shimla. It has around 300 affiliated and constituent colleges and 18 special research centers. University offers various Diploma, certificate, undergraduate, postgraduate and Research programs through its 12 faculties and 29 academic teaching departments.
Himachal Pradesh University HPU Result 2020
Hamid Karzai, Ashwani Kumar, Anand Sharma, Sanjay Karol, J.P Nadda etc. are some of the notable alumni of HP University.
In this article, students are going to get information about Himachal University results and exams. It includes the schedule of results declaration, revaluation, procedure to download result, instructions with extra information about university profile, admission and examination procedure.
Latest Update: HPU has announced more results on 16th March 2020. All students can check their result from below links.
About Himachal Pradesh University
- The result for all the entrance tests conducted by the university in the month of May is declared by the end of June.
- The result for odd semester is declared in January and for even semester is published in the month of July every year.
- University publishes examination results only on its official website and another mode is available.
- University result is declared in a PDF form that includes information such as the name of the course/ program, year, semester, name of the student, college, Student’s father name, Subject codes with explanation, Roll number, registered number, subject-wise marks, total marks, result etc.
- University rectifies all the errors that occur in the online result sheet.
- Students can apply for revaluation of answer sheets after the declaration of results in case they are not satisfied with their results.
Also Read: CMAT 2021- Application Form
Himachal Pradesh University Faculty
HP University has the following faculty of studies-
- Faculty of Arts and Languages.
- Performing & Visual Arts.
- Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Faculty of Commerce and Management Studies
- Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Dental Sciences
- Faculty of Law
Himachal Pradesh University Campus Teaching Departments
- Department of Chemistry
- Computer Science
- Sciences Department of Tourism & Vocational Studies (MTA)
- Department of Mathematics & Statistics
- Department of Physics
- Physical Education
- Department of BioSciences
- Department of Law
- HP University Business School(MBA)
- Department of English
- Department of Hindi
- Department of Modern European and Foreign
- Journalism and Languages Mass Communication
- Department of Sanskrit
- Department of Visual Arts
- Public Administration
- Department of Political Science
- Performing Arts
- Department of Electronics
- Yoga Studies (non-functional)
- Department of Buddhist Studies
- Department of Commerce
Himachal Pradesh University Admission Procedure
- University grant admissions to the eligible candidates on the basis of merit in the qualifying exams and also on the basis of various entrance test conducted on university, state, and national level.
- Admission to most of the PG and diploma/certificate programs such as M.Sc., M.Com., M.P.Ed, LLB, MMC, M.Ed, MABE, PGDMC, and M.A is regulated on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance tests.
- The entrance test for admissions into PG programs is conducted in the month of May.
- University updates all the admission related notifications on its admission portal i.e. www.admissions.hpushimla.in. Interested candidates have to apply through the same for admission.
- Students appearing for entrance tests are required to download the admit card from the university website and carry it to the examination hall on the day of exam.
- Students without the admit card are not allowed to enter the exam hall.
HPU Semester Exams and Results
Preparation of exam schedule, question papers, conduction exams, evaluation of answer sheets, revaluation, declaration of results and other related activities are controlled by the controller of examination of the university.
University conducts exams and declare results on the specified dates on the university website. The detailed information is about the exams and evaluation is given below in the article-
Himachal Pradesh University Exams
- The odd semester end term exams for undergraduate programs are conducted from October to December whereas exams for even semesters are conducted from May to June.
- The end-term exams for even semesters are conducted in the month of June every year.
- Students are notified through the official portal before the commencement of the exams.
- All the students have to fill examination forms in order to be registered for the exams. Examination form can be filled from the university website within the dates specified by the university,
- Registered students have to bring the admit card to the examination hall on the day of examination.
In case of any issue related to HP University results, students are suggested to contact the university official at the contact details shared below-
How to check HPU Result?
Students can follow the given steps to download the university result from the website-
- Go to the official portal of Himachal Pradesh University i.e. www.hpuniv.ac.in.
- Find the “Examination” tab on the homepage and click on that.
- Click on “Results” link.
- Select the relevant result option.
- The result will open.
- Find the roll number and name.
- Lastly, students can also download the result for further references
Himachal Pradesh University Result Announced Results