HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission Application Form 2020 Eligibility, Dates
HSCAP Kerala Plus One 2020 Admission notification and Application forms will be released after the declaration of Class X board results. Interested candidates willing to obtain admissions in Higher Secondary Centralised Admission Process +1 will be able to apply through the online mode.
HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission 2020
Admission to +1 is made through a Single Window Admission (Ekajalakam) which is also known as HSCAP, Kerala. Admission procedure is conducted by the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE), Kerala for the admission of candidates into plus one/ class XI/ first year in the Government and Govt. aided higher secondary schools of Kerala.
Through this admission procedure, candidates can get admission into their preferred subjects in the govt. /aided higher secondary school in the state.
Readers who are searching for information about HSCAP Plus one 2020 admission are going to get every information here. In this article, we have shared information about HSCAP Kerala application form, application fee, schedule, eligibility criteria, seat allotment etc.
HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission- A Brief
HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission Procedure 2020
Selection of eligible candidates is done on the basis of merit or marks obtained in class X board examinations. No entrance test is conducted for admission to plus one. Seats are allotted on the basis of merit. Applicants have to choose the preferred school at the time of filling the application form.
HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission Dates 2020
HSCAP Kerala +1 Admission Application Form 2020 Download
- HSCAP Kerala application forms can be filled only through the online mode.
- Interested candidates have to submit the application form on the official website of the conducting authority.
Candidates are advised to keep their documents ready with them at the time of filling the application form so that mistakes can be avoided.
- Candidates can choose their preferred schools and subjects at the time of online application form.
How to Fill an HSCAP +1 Online Application Form?
Applicants have to follow the given steps to fill the online application form-
Step 1- Visit the official portal of DHSE HSCAP Kerala i.e. www.hscap.kerala.gov.in
Step 2- Click on the “HSCAP Kerala one plus 2020 admission” link on the homepage.
Step 3- Read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully.
Step 4- Select the district.
Step 5- Fill all the required information in the application form accurately.
Step 6- Upload the necessary documents such as a photograph in the required field.
Step 7- Make payment of the prescribed application fee.
Step 8- Check and review all the filled details and click on submit button.
Step 9- Download and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
HSCAP Plus One Admission Application Fee 2020
- Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.25/-.
- Applicants have to pay the application fee through the online mode or offline mode (demand draft or in person).
- Any changes related to the application fee will be updated soon.
HSCAP Kerala +1 Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before going to apply. Candidates not fulfilling the eligibility criteria cannot fill the application.
Below we have shared the HSCAP eligibility criteria for HSCAP one plus exam-
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen and must be a resident of Kerala State.
- Candidates must have qualified Class X or SSLC from a recognized board.
- Admission will depend on the WGPA (Weightage Grade Point Average) of the candidates.
- Candidates must have scored minimum specified marks/grades to get admissions to commerce, science and arts stream in the schools of Kerala.
- Information about age criteria will be updated soon.
HSCAP Kerala +1 Seat Allotment Result 2020
Once the seats are allotted, students are required to submit the required documents and admission fee at the allotted school and have to confirm the admission. Candidates whose names will not be there in the first seat allotment list have to wait for the second declaration of the second list.
HSCAP Kerala +1 Admission Important Points
- The application form is likely to release in the first week of May 2020.
- Candidates are advised to go through the prospectus and all the necessary instructions before filling the application form.
- Application forms can be filled only through the official portal. No other medium is applicable.
- Candidates must stay in contact with the official portal as each and every information regarding the admission is updated on the official website.
- Application forms with wrong information will be rejected.
- Students are advised to keep their login credentials (i.e. application number and date of birth) safe as it is used in various stages during the admission procedure.
- Candidates not satisfied with the allotted seats can apply for transfer from the allotted school.
- Admission will be confirmed only after the payment of the prescribed admission fee.
For any query or issue related to HSCAP 2020 admissions, candidates are suggested to contact the conducting authority for immediate redressal of the problem. Below we have shared the contact details; candidates can refer it-
HSCAP Contact details