IBPS PO Recruitment Notification, Apply Online, Exam dates and Pattern
IBPS PO Recruitment 2020: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will be releasing the IBPS PO notification for various Nationalized Banks in August 2020. Through IBPS PO 2020 exams, candidates will be shortlisted for the post of Probationary Officer/Management Trainee. The IBPS PO examination will be conducted in three-phase which include- The Preliminary, Mains and the Interview Round. The probation period for the selected candidates is of 2 years.
As per the dates given by the IBPS, the preliminary exam is scheduled on 3rd, 4th & 10th October 2020 and the Mains examination will be tentatively held on November 28th 2020. The IBPS CRP PO/MT-X 2020 shortlists the candidates for various public sector banks. The mode of examination is online at various locations throughout India.
A huge number of candidates enroll for IBPS PO examinations conducted every year. IBPS conducts various exams like Probationary Officer, Office Assistant, Clerical Cadre for banks and for other Government agencies.
IBPS PO Notification 2020
The IPBS official notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers in various Public sector Banks has not been released yet. The notification will publish on the official website ibps.in. The notification for IBPS PO is expected to be declared in August 2020. With an estimate to recruit more than 4000 officers, the authority will hold examination centers at various parts of the country. The candidates will be granted a time of 20 days to fill the application form from the date of release of notification.
We will be providing you the direct links to download the official notification, once it is uploaded on the official portal of IBPS.
IBPS PO 2020 Overview
The overview for the recruitment of Probationary Officers for year 2020-21 is depicted in the table.
IBPS PO Exam Dates 2020
IBPS Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Candidate should possess a graduation degree (BA, BCom, BSc, B.Tech or as such) in any disciple from a University, recognized by the Government of India.
- Candidate who have received equivalent qualification approved by the Government of India can also apply.
- Should have knowledge of computer. No document is required to display.
- Should have a good command over verbal and written proficiency in official language of the State/U.T.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India or,
- A subject of Bhutan or Nepal.
- Or, Refugee from Tibet who migrated India before 1st January 1962 with an permanent intention to settle in India.
- Candidate have to produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India during the document verification round.
- Candidate should be less than 20 years and should not exceed more than 30 years as per crucial date of eligibility i.e. 01.08.2020
The age relaxation is provide to some categories, have a look over it.
IBPS PO Vacancy Structure 2020
The vacancy for the post of Probationary Officer is not yet declared by the Authority. However, through various outsources it has been confirmed that the expected vacancies for PO are between 4000 to 4400. Candidates are requested to go through the detailed notification (when released).
Please follow our page to access the latest notifications regarding the IBPS PO Recruitment 2020.
IBPS PO Application Form 2020
Candidates must note that the application form will be available in the official portal of IBPS in the first week of August 2020. We have provided simple steps to fill the registration form for IBPS PO 2020.
Registration for IBPS PO
Candidates are advised to fill the form on a good working connection. Avoid using mobile phones to fill the application form.
- Browse to the official website of IBPS.
- Click on the link with the keyword “Online Registration for CRP PO/MT-X 2020”.
- A new page will appear. Click on New Registration. Look after the picture given below.
- In the page of New Registration, candidates have to enter their Name, Mobile no. and Mail ID. Go through the pic depicted below.
- Enter your details and click on submit button. You will be provided with the Registration No. and Password on your Mail ID and Mobile no.
Upload Documents and Filling Application Form
IBPS PO Application Form Fees 2020
- Various online mode of payment is accepted i.e. Debit/Credit/Internet Banking/IMPS/Mobile Wallet.
- Pay the fee and take a copy of the transaction, which appear on the screen.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2020
The recruitment for the Probationary Officer in various public sector banks follows preliminary, mains exam and interview round. Let have the overview of each phase of the examination.
- Preliminary Exams
The preliminary exam for PO will be conducted on 3rd, 4th and 10th October 2020. The preliminary exam is an initial phase of selection. The candidates have to clear the round to get shortlisted for the next phase of examination i.e. Mains. The exam pattern for the prelims exam is given below in the table.
*Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in each section prescribed by the Authority. One mark will be given for each right answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted against each wrong answer.
- Mains Exams
The candidates shortlisted from the preliminary exam will appear for the mains examination, which will be conducted on 28th November 2020. The shortlisted candidates from the mains exam will appear for the interview round. The exam pattern for the mains examination is given below.
- Interview Round
The shortlisted candidates from the mains exams will appear for the Interview round. Questions regarding Personal Interest, Career Objectives, Current Affairs, and Educational Background etc. will be asked from the candidates.
IBPS PO Syllabus 2020
The topics for General English for IBPS PO 2020 includes Reading comprehension, Grammar and Vocabulary that collectively has topics given below-:
The topics for Quantitative Aptitude for IBPS PO 2020includes-:
The topics for Reasoning and computer Aptitudefor IBPS PO 2020 includes-:
The topics for General and financial Awareness for IBPS clerk 2019 includes-:
IBPS Probationary Officer Result 2020
The final result after the interview round will be uploaded on the official website. Candidates have to log in through the registration number provided at the time of registration.
We will be providing you the direct links to download the exam result as well as the steps to download the result when it is uploaded to the official portal. Please follow our page and comment below in the comment section if you have any query regarding the IBPS PO exam 2020, we will be glad to help you.
Admit Card for IBPS PO 2020
The admit card for the preliminary exam will release in the month of September 2020. Candidates can download the Hall Ticket from the official portal of IBPS. We will provide you the direct link to download the admit card when it releases on the official website. Aspirants are therefore requested to follow the page so that we can update you through the latest notifications.
IBPS PO Previous Year Cut Off
The result/cut off/scorecard for the preliminary phase of examination will release on November 2020, and for mains on January 2021. Candidates can check the scorecard on the official website of IBPS. We have provide you previous year cut off followed with the minimum sectional marks for each subject.
IBPS PO FAQ’s 2020
The notification will release on August 2020.
The crucial date of eligibility is 01.08.2020