IBPS RRB admit card 2019: Prelims Call Letter | PO & Office Assistant
IBPS RRB admit card 2019: The preliminary entrance exams for the IBPS RRB will be conducted in the month of August 2019. Candidates can download and view their IBPS RRB prelims admit card 2019 here. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited application for the recruitment of eligible candidates for 8354 vacant posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officers Scale I, II and III level in various Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) established in all the states and UTs of the country. Readers can scroll down to get more information on IBPS RRB admit card 2019.
There are total 45 participating RRBs in various states and Union Territories in which is selected candidates will be posted. Before the conduct of exam, conducting authority i.e. IBPS will issued admit card to the registered candidates. Call letter for IBPS RRB Preliminary exam will be published most probably in the month of July 2019 as per the official notification. The official dates of admit card release will be announced soon. Candidates can download their IBPS RRB call letter from official website.
IBPS RRB admit card 2019
It will be published online on the notified dates. IBPS RRB 2019 Admit Card is going to be published in July before the exam. No call letter will be sent individually to any candidate through post. Call letter will be issued only to the registered candidates.
It will be indicating the names, date, time, venue and other information about the exam. Any request made by candidates to make changes in the date, time & venue for online exam Interview mentioned on the call letter will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Also Read:IBPS RRB Application Form 2019
Mere issue of call letter to the candidates does not indicate that their candidature has been finally cleared. Candidates are advised to download the admit card on time. They must read all the instructions carefully mentioned on the hall ticket.
An Overview IBPS RRB Recruitment Exam 2019
IBPS RRB Admit Card Schedule 2019
How to download IBPS RRB 2019 Admit card?
As IBPS RRB Call letter will be issued online, candidates have to download it from the official website. In order to download it, candidates can follow the instructions shared below-
- Step I- Visit official IBPS website first (https://www.ibps.in).
- Step II- Click on the relevant RRB admit card download link running on the homepage.
- Step III- Admit card login page will appear.
- Step IV- Enter the registration number, password, date of birth and click on submit button.
- Step V- Call letter will open on device screen.
- Step VI- Read the information mentioned on the admit card.
- Step VII- download and take multiple printouts of the admit card and keep it safe till the date of exam.
Click here to download admit card- link will be activated here
Information mentioned on IBPS RRB admit card
IBPS RRB call letter is an important document required to be carried to the exam center. It is because call letter is an entry ticket that allow candidates to enter the exam hall and write the exam. It is a crucial document as it indicates information about the identity of the examinee and the exam.
Each RRB admit card is expected to carry following information-
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s registration no.
- Roll No.
- Name of post (for which candidate have applied)
- Date of birth
- Signature of the candidate
- Date and time of exam
- Examination center with complete address
- Important instructions
IBPS RRB 2019 Examination Centres
The complete information about the exam center along with the exam date will be mentioned on the admit card. The allotment of examination centers will be based on options filled by the candidates at the time of applications. The complete information about the allotted exam venue will be printed on the hall ticket of each examinee.
Candidates appearing in the IBPS RRB 2019 preliminary and main examination can check the list of tentative exam centers located in different states is shared below-
- No request for change of allotted exam center will be entertained.
- Candidates can appear for exam only at the allotted college.
Items to be carried to the exam center
Candidates appearing for exam or interview must carry following items to the exam center on the day of exam. Without the compulsory items, no candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Candidates only have to carry following documents to the exam hall for the purpose of verification-
- A printed copy of the downloaded call letter,
- A photocopy of any of the following photo identity card (must indicating exactly the same name as printed on the call letter) –
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university/
- Aadhaar /E-Aadhaar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
Candidates should note that Learner’s Driving License and Ration Card will not be accepted as the valid ID proof.
Items not to be carried to the exam center
Candidates should ensure that they do not carry any restricted item to the exam center. The list of all the items banned to be carried to the exam hall on the day of exam are as follows-
- Any kind of stationery items such as textual material (in printed or written form), Writing Pad, Calculator, Scale, Pen Drives, Geometry/Pencil Box, bits of papers, Plastic Pouch, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Log Table, etc.
- Any kind of communication device/ gadget such as Mobile Phone, Earphones, Bluetooth, Microphone, Health Band, Pager, etc.
- All ornament/jewelry like Earrings, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Ring, brooch, Badge, Nose-pin, etc.
- Any metallic item
- Any Camera, Watch /Wrist Watch, etc.
- Other articles such as Handbags, Belt, Goggles, Hair-band, Cap, Hairpin, etc.
- Any kind of eatable item either opened or packed, water bottle, fruits, etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices, etc.
Candidates found with any of aforementioned articles at the exam hall will be disqualified from the exam a serious action against them will be taken.
- IBPS RRB admit card 2019 for preliminary exam will be issued in the month of July 2019.
- Call letters will be issued only through the online mode.
- No hard copy of the call letter will be issued to any candidate.
- Candidates without a valid admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam center.
- Call letters should not be damaged, defaced, or mutilated under any circumstances. Therefore, candidates are advised to retain their hall ticket safely.
- Candidates must make sure that the name in the identity card is same as in the call letter.
- For all the information and updates related to IBPS RRB 2019 admit card and examination, candidates are advised to stay in contact with the official website.