ICAR AIEEA NTA 2019 Admit Card Navodaya Vidyalaya (NVSHQ)
ICAR AIEEA card will be issued from 17th June 2019 onwards. Registered candidates can download their e-Admit card from the official website from today onwards. They should note that admit card will be issued only through the online mode. No, admit card will be sent by post to any candidate.
In order to download the e-admit card, candidates must have their log in details. The exam is scheduled to conducted on 1st July 2019. Through this exam, candidates will be called for admission to Undergraduate programs in the field of agriculture and allied sciences at the Agricultural Universities on 15% of the University seats (100% seats in NDRI Karnal, RLB CAU Jhansi, and Dr. RP CAU Pusa, Bihar).
Scroll down and get all the necessary information related to ICAR AIEEA NTA admit card.
NTA ICAR AIEEA 2019 admit card
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Admit card- Important Dates
ICAR AIEEA Admit Card
Admit card will be issued provisionally to every candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria. Applicants not fulfilling the eligibility criteria, and whose applications will be doubtful will not be issued an admit card. No, admit card will be issued through offline mode. Candidates have to download it only through the official website. It should be downloaded well on time.
Under no circumstances, no duplicate admit card will be issued to the candidates. admit card should not be damaged & mutilated and should be preserved for future references. Every candidate is required to produce the admit card at the entry of the examination hall to the concerned person. Only those candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall who will show the valid hall ticket. No candidate will be permitted to enter the exam hall without the valid entry admit card.
How to Download the ICAR AIEEA Admit card 2019?
Follow the given steps to download the admit card-
- Visit the official website of ICAR AIEEA admit card 2019 (mentioned above).
- Click on e-admit card link.
- Enter the login details as asked.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card will display.
- Check the particulars on the admit card.
- Save and download the admit card pdf.
Particulars on Admit Card
ICAR AIEEA admit card will indicate information related to the exam such as exam date, time, venue, etc. Candidates can find following particulars on their ICAR admit card-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Date of exam
- Time and shift
- Examination venue with complete address
- Candidate’s signature
- Instructions for candidates
Items to carried to the Examination Centre
Candidates are required to carry following items to the examination center on the day of exam-
- Printed copy of ICAR AIEEA 2019 e-Admit Card downloaded from the official website of NTA.
- One passport size photograph (as uploaded on the online application form). It should be pasted on the specific space provided in the attendance sheet at the exam center during the exam.
- Anyone of the following Identity proofs (original, valid & non-expired) issued by the Government Authorities- PAN card/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/Ration Card
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority (if candidates have claimed for relaxation under PwD category)
Candidates can carry only the aforementioned items to the exam center. They should not carry any restricted item to the exam hall.
What if candidates are not able to download the e-Admit card?
In case, candidates are not able to download their e-admit card from the official website, they have to approach the helpline numbers between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm within the dates specified to them.
Apart from this, if there is any discrepancy in the particulars of the admit card and confirmation page, they must immediately approach the helpline. NTA will take necessary actions to correct the mistakes and may allow candidates to appear for the exam with the already downloaded admit card.
Candidates are advised to resolve all the issues related to the admit card before the commencement of exam in order to avoid problems on the day of exam.
- Mode of exam- Online
- Types of questions- Multiple Choice Type questions
- Duration of exam- 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Number of sections- Three
- Number of questions- 50 questions in each sections
- Medium of paper- English, and Hindi
- Marking scheme- 4 marks will be awarded for every correct choice and -1 will be deducted for each wrong choice
Examination centre once opted cannot be changed under any circumstances. Decision of NTA regarding allotment of date, shift and centre will be final. Hence, no request regarding the same will be accepted under any of the circumstances.
Key Points related to the admit card
- Admit card will be made available at the NAT website
- No, admit card will be sent through post.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card can follow them compulsorily during the exam.
- Candidates must reach the exam venue at least two hours before the time specified on the admit card.
- They must show the e-admit to the invigilator and other authorized person as and when needed at the exam premises.