ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2020 (Date extended) Eligibility, Exam Dates
ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2020: Interested candidates can apply online from 01 March 2020 onwards by NTA. ICAR AIEEA (All India Entrance Examination for Admission) 2020 is scheduled to be conducted in the month of June 2020. Here, candidates will get information about ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application form, exam dates, eligibility, registration procedure, application fee, syllabus, pattern, Admit card, exam pattern, Test centers, result etc.
Latest update: After getting advice from the HRD Minister NTA has extended the ICAR AIEEA online application last date, now applicants can apply till 30 April.(Check notice below)
AIEEA is a national level entrance exam organized every year by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. AIEEA is conducted for admission of candidates into various UG, PG and Doctoral courses in various agricultural universities of India. Below we have given the Application direct link.
ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2020
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Registration Dates
The tentative schedule for ICAR AIEEA 2020 is given below in the table-
ICAR AIEEA Application Form Eligibility
Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates can check the eligibility criterion for ICAR AIEEA 2020 given below-
- Candidates must be an Indian national.
- Aadhaar card is must for every candidate except for the candidates who belong to Jammu & Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam.
- Candidate must have attained a minimum age of 16 years as on 31st August 2020.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 exam from a recognized board with PCM/PCB/PCMB subjects.
- The minimum marks required by General/OBC/UPS candidates are 50% and for SC/ST/PC candidates it must be 40%.
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible.
- The maximum age of candidates must be 19 years as on 31st August 2020.
- Candidates must have a graduate degree in the respective field from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have obtained 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PC) in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates in the final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible.
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Document required
Before applying online candidates need to keep a few things ready such as:
- Any of their ID like Aadhaar card (only last 4 digit)/ Election card(Epic No)/Passport number/ ration card number/ Bank account number/ PAN Number/ other IDs
- Address to communicate
- Valid mobile number and Email ID
- Scanned latest passport size photograph (size must be of 10kb too 200kb)
- Scanned image of applicant signature (size must be of 4kb too 30kb)
- Scanned image of thumb impression (male-left, Female-right) Size of the file is 3kb to 30kb)
- Bank account details for Application fee payment
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Registration
- Registration will be started from the 1st of March 2020.
- Candidates can fill ICAR AIEEA 2020 application forms only through the online mode.
- No offline application forms will be made available; therefore, candidates are required to fill the application form through the official website of ICAR.
- Candidates must fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Candidates must upload all the documents like photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
How to apply for ICAR AIEEA 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website or select the direct link available below
- Now on the home page it will tell you the steps of the registration
- Click on the new registration button and…
- First, do the online registration
- And after registration, you will receive the application number and password
- After login with the credentials, you have to fill the online application form
- Fill the form carefully
- After filling the form you need to upload the scanned document as required
- After doing the same you need to pay the examination fee
- After paying the fee your application is submitted successfully and took a print out of the form for future reference.
Application form for AIEEA (UG)-2020: click here
Application form for AIEEA (PG)-2020: click here
Application form for AICE-JRF/SRF (Ph.D)-2020: click here
ICAR AIEEA 2020- Application Fee
The application fee for ICAR AIEEA is as follows-
- Candidates can make payment of Application fee through credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- the processing fee and GST charge are borne by the candidates
ICAR AIEEA 2020- Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for ICAR AIEEA 2020 is as follows-
For UG Programs
- Mode of the exam will be online (CBT)
- The total duration of exam will be 150 minutes.
- 150 (of 50 each subject) questions will be asked in each section.
- Questions will be asked in both English and Hindi languages.
- 4 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
For PG Programs
- ICAR AIEEA 2020 will be conducted through LAN Based (CBT)
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The medium of question paper will be English and Hindi.
- 4 marks will be given for each correct answer
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. For 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong cross-matching answer.
- Medium of Examination English only.
For AICE-JRF/SRF (Ph.D)
- Mode of examination: LAN based (CBT)
- the duration of the examination is 2 hours (120 minutes)
- Number of question will be asked is 120 (20+50+50)
- 4 marks will be given for each correct answer
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Medium of examination is English only
ICAR AIEEA Admit Card2020
Candidates can download ICAR AIEEA 2020 Admit Card from the official website of the university from 8th May 2020 onwards. Admit cards will be issued only to the registered candidates.
It is compulsory for every candidate to carry their admit cards to the exam center on the day of the exam. Candidates without an admit card will be not be allowed to enter the exam center and will be debarred from the exam.
ICAR AIEEA Result 2020
The result will be released online in the month of 15th June 2020. Candidates can check their result on the official website by using login credentials.
In case of any query/issue related to ICAR AIEEA 2020, candidates are advised to contact the concerned authority immediately.
Contact details are as follows-
Agricultural Education DivisionIndian Council of Agricultural ResearchKrishi Anusandhan Bhavan IIPusa, New Delhi-110 012
the online process will commence from 1st March 2020
31st March 2020 (extended to 30 April)
1st June 2020
On 15th of June 2020
No their is no such policy
In case you face any problem, you can always ask us in the comment section below.