ICAR AIEEA 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 (Today) Third
ICAR AIEEA 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 is scheduled to be announced on 17th of August 2019. Third Round Counselling Seat allotment result will be hosted online i.e. on the official counseling website of ICAR AIEEA 2019. The result link is shared on this page.
Along with the result, conducting authority will issue a provisional admission recommendation letter to each candidate who will be allotted college. They also have to download the allotment letter from the counseling portal via applicant login.
ICAR AIEEA 3rd Seat Allotment Result 2019
For all the information related to ICAR AIEEA 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result of 2019, candidates can scroll down. The article includes necessary information about ICAR AIEEA seat allotment schedule, process to check result online, result link, information about admission procedure and other related details.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Overview
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Seat Allotment Result- Important Dates
Also Read about:ICAR AIEEA counselling 2019
How to check ICAR AIEEA 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result?
Steps to access online seat allotment result are shared below-
- Go to the official website of ICAR counseling i.e. https://icarexam.net.
- Search for AIEEA 3rd seat allotment link and open the same.
- Login with valid Id and password and click submit button.
- Seat allotment result will be displayed.
- Check the seat allotment details.
- Save the seat allotment result for references.
Latest Update 17th August 2019: ICAR 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result will be announced today after 5 PM. All candidates will be able to check it from this page after the announcement.
Click Here to Check 3rd Allotment Result(Available Today)
ICAR AIEEA Seat Allotment Letter
On the day of release of result, candidates who will be allotted a seat will also be issued a provisional allotment letter. They have to download the allotment recommendation letter from the website.
The downloading process is as follows-
- Visit https://icarexam.net.
- Click on “Applicant Login” link on the left side of the homepage.
- Enter the application no., password, security code and click on login button.
- Open the allotment letter.
- Download and take printout of it.
- Retain it and produce it at the time of document verification.
Allotment letter will be indicating information about name of college and course allotted, date, time, venue of reporting, documents, etc.
ICAR AIEEA Reporting To Allotted College
After the publication of 3rd seat allotment, candidates who will be allotted college and issued allotment letter have to report the allotted college. They have to report at the date and time specified to them for the purpose of document verification. After document verification, candidates with verified documents will be issued final seat allotment letter.
After verification of all the documents, they have to make payment of requisite admission fee and complete the admission formalities. Non-reporting to the allotted college on the scheduled date will lead to denial of admission.
ICAR AIEEA Important Documents to Submit
The list of original documents and certificates with self-attested photocopies, to be produced at the time of admission at the allotted university is given as under-
- Class X mark sheets/grade reports and certificates in original
- Class XII mark sheets/ grade reports and certificates in original
- ICAR AIEE 2019 e- Admit Card, printed copy of Online application form and letter issued eligible candidate related to admission/ choice filling by ICAR.
- Character Certificate from the School last attended.
- Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate,
- Caste/ Category certificate as per requirements of Central Govt. and issued by Competent Authority in original (in case of SC, ST, OBC (NCL)* & Gen-EWS category candidates).
- Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate of the candidate, in case it is not mentioned in Class X Certificate
- Medical Certificate in case of Physically Challenged (PC) candidates issued by the Medical Officer of any Govt. Hospital describing the kind and the degree of disability.
- Three recent and clear passport size color photographs with name and date same as uploaded in the Online Application Form.
- Domicile certificate.
- Aadhaar Card/ 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID proof/ passport/ ration card/ bank passbook/ any other valid Government Identity proof.
Failing to produce of the aforementioned documents at the time of admission will lead to the cancellation of admission of such candidates. the proforma or format of certificates can be downloaded from the official website.
ICAR AIEEA Seat Allotment Upgradation
Candidates not satisfied with the allotted seats in the 3rd round of counseling can apply for upgradation of seats. Under this process, candidates can apply for better choice of seat in subsequent rounds.
- Seat allotment will be through 3 rounds of counseling.
- No physical result or intimation will be sent to candidates regarding seat allotment.
- It is compulsory for final admission to report at the allotted college.
- Upgradation will be permissible only in the 1st and 2nd round of allotment.
- Mere issue of allotment letter will not confirm the admission of candidate. Final seat allotment letter will be issued only after reporting to the allotted college and satisfying all the admission requirements of the concerned college.
- Candidates not allotted any college in 3rd round can wait for subsequent rounds.