IGNOU Result 2019-20 TEE Revaluation December Exam IGNOU Term End Exam Result
IGNOU Result TEE December 2019: After the successful TEE exam, now students can now check IGNOU TEE result 2019 online. Through our website, candidates can download the IGNOU result and view their grades. Check below the direct link to find the IGNOU Term End Exam Result (New).
Latest 19/03/2020: Revaluation Results – DECEMBER 2019 Declared. Check Result link below.19/02/2020: IGNOU TEE December 2019 Result along with Grade card is declared now. Direct link below.
Students of this era, after having their senior secondary education, think differently for the field of education. Students, try their level best to be a helping hand for the family, so they try to earn so as to support their families. In that race of earning, their higher education is somewhere lagging far behind as the universities or colleges conduct regular classes that students cannot take up due to their regular jobs. To overcome this problem, IGNOU is a solution.
IGNOU TEE December 2019 Result
Candidates who appeared for the IGNOU exams can check their respective results on 31st Jan 2020 through online mode. For this, candidates have to enter their hall ticket number to check the results. The IGNOU TEE Dec 2019 Result was announced on 31/01/2020.
How to Check IGNOU TEE Result 2019?
Details mentioned on IGNOU Result 2020?
- Candidate Program Name
- Students 9 digit Enrolment Number
- Course Code
- Scored Marks/Grade
- Maximum Marks of exam
- Exam Month/Year
- Date of Updation on Website
- Remarks by examiner
Revaluation of Answer Key
IGNOU Improvement Exam
IGNOU also conducts improvement exam for the students who have failed or want to improve their grade/marks. Students of Master, Bachelor programme can apply for this. However, improvement exam is only for theory paper only, check eligibility before applying.
Eligibility Criteria of Improvement Examination
- 2% marks less than for secureing the first/second Division in UG/PG courses.
- For Master Programmes who have scored 2% marks less than overall 55% requirement.
IGNOU CUT OFF marks
For every institution, a set of standards are made. Those standards are in the form of marks, which a candidate is expected to reach. Thus, is called “cut off”. This helps an organization to find the creamy layers from a number of aspirants so as to meet their number of seats. IGNOU too have their sets of cut off. Below that cutoff, candidates are not qualified for further procedure. For pursuing MBA, the maximum qualifying percentage for general category is 50% and for reserved category, it is 45%.
IGNOU 2019 EXAMINATION
For IGNOU 2019 session, the registration started from 22nd of October 2018 which extended till 18th November 2018. For OPENMAT XLIV, the hall tickets were released on 10th of December 2018 and the exam was conducted on 16th December 2018.
For OPNMATXLV, admission forms released from 18th January 2019. The last date for submission of forms was 18th of January 2019. The exam is declared to be conducted in February 2019.
B.Ed. Entrance exam the application forms released on 22nd October 2018. Hall ticket for the same released on 10th December 2018.
Tips for Scoring Better
- Little things when kept in mind, can really boost up your numbers and enhance your performance in your exam. Here are some tips you could follow during your preparations.
- Try practicing your topics making it comprised of facts and less of fillers.
- Make a study plan inserting free time in it as well.
From the books provided by IGNOU, master in the topics which are the heart of the chapter that means, the topics which are full of essence and have chances to come in exams.
- Practice last 3 years question papers.
- Learn while connecting the events with one another. This would help you to remember better.
- Try to gather all the recent factual data. This would give strength to your answer and improve your general knowledge as well.
While giving examination, you can ponder upon the following points which would save your time and would help you in framing a good answer.
- The topics you have read so far, should be well prepared and summarised in your mind.
- Handwriting should be clear and proper spacing should be provided.
- While writing an answer, try writing points and elaborate it clearly.
- The speed of writing should be constant. Do not write slowly.
- Use keywords and highlight them as well.
Process For Enrolling
Since this is an era of technology, you need not worry about forms or notices regarding anything. Everything is available online. However, if you want, you can always visit the nearest center and let the authority do the needful.
- For the online process for registration, here are some steps.
- For enrolling, you need to visit the official website of IGNOU.
- Open the URL that is, https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in, which is the official page for registration.
- Create a username and password so as to register yourself.
- Your given username and password will get to you through SMS and Email as well.
- You need to Re-login using that very username and password that you have earlier created.
- Your recent photograph is to be updated in JPG format and that too compressing it to 100KB.
- Important documents are to be scanned and uploaded compressing it to maximum 400 KB in JPG or PDF format.
- Read carefully the declaration and check the declaration box.
- Preview all the data you inserted and confirm the details.
Placements in IGNOU
At the various point of time, IGNOU has its campus drive placement drives. To get any information regarding it, students have to visit IGNOU site quite often. The campus placement is held at IGNOU headquarters located at Maidan Garhi nearby Saket, Delhi. For the screening process, students need to visit the headquarters there. Placement drives of IGNOU invite students to appear for the placement drive. However, not many companies come for the placement sessions.
Features of IGNOU
IGNOU, though a distant education providing organization, is well equipped with study material and have a great name inside and outside India. In addition to that, the study material IGNOU provides is helpful while creating the notes. Since a moderate level of language is used in it, it is easily understood by everyone.
Coming to the fee structure, the fee of the courses offered by IGNOU are really affordable. Even the lower strata of the society would are able to receive a higher education when admitted in IGNOU.
This is the best way for women empowerment. Since, many females, who are willing to study but drops the idea because of the regular private colleges which demand a good amount of fees and 75% of attendance to maintain. IGNOU is free from such bonds and yet is the first choice for the married female aspirants. Even the students willing to do part-time can really go well with IGNOU.
If you have any doubt regarding IGNOU result 2019, then you can ask us in the comment below.