IGRS Telangana Registration, Status Check Stamp Duty & Property
IGRS Telangana Registration: Official Website of Registration & Stamp Department, Government of Telangana is established as an Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS) to help the citizens of state.
IGRS Telangana is beneficial for both the citizens and government of Telangana. The online portal provides various facilities to the citizens. Some of the services that IGRS Telangana provides to its citizen are as follows-
- Through IGRS, people can search market value of land property.
- IGRS also provides a service of online search of prohibited property in the state.
- They can also search Encumbrance Certificate (EC).
- Provides e-Stamp services to the public.
- People can gather all information property, society, firm and marriage registration.
- It also shares information on chit funds.
- Citizens can search their SRO (Sub-Registrar Office)
- IGRS Telangana also provides information on notaries, stamp vendors, and Franking services.
- Citizens can also share their feedback and grievance related to any matter Registration & Stamp Department of Telangana.
Advantages of IGRS Telangana
- IGRS Telangana is a good example of the use of information technology to facilitate good governance in the state.
- IGRS facilitates transparency and thus helps in reducing corruption and fraudulent activities.
- Citizens can use this online platform for redressal of their grievance and complaints.
- Citizens do not have to visit the respective department for various issues as these tasks can be solved through IGRS Telangana portal.
- It saves time and have also reduced the manual work.
How to Search TS Encumbrance Certificate (EC)?
Telangana Encumbrance Certificate plays an important role at the time of purchase or sale of a property (usually land, house etc.). It is a document that contain all the legal and financial information about the property and act as evidence that property can be transferred without any litigation.
- Visit official website of Registration & Stamp Department, Government of Telangana i.e. https://registration.telangana.gov.in.
- Click on the “Encumbrance Search (EC)” link under the head Online Services on the homepage.
- An e-Encumbrance Statement will appear on the screen. Citizens have to read all the points and have to click “Submit” button.
- On submitting e-Encumbrance statement, search page will appear.
Citizens will be two search criteria viz. search by Document No. and Search by Form Entry. They have select one option and have to enter year of registration.
- Search by Document No.
In this, they have to simply enter the first letter of their SRO name/ code and click “submit” button and e-Encumbrance certificate will appear on screens.
- Search by Entry Form
If citizens, select entry form option then they have to fill a form. In this form, they have to fill buildings/Structure, land, and SRO details in the space provided and have to submit the details. After submitting the details, they can see EC on their screens.
How to Know Your SRO?
Sub-Registrar Office (SRO) is an important part of Registration & Stamp Department as it is responsible for handling all the registration related data. In case a person in Telangana is not aware about the SRO falling under his jurisdiction then he can take help of IGRS portal. He need to follow the simple procedure shared below to know his SRO-
- Click on “Know you SRO” link
- Select “Know your Jurisdiction SRO” option.
IGRS Telangana Android App
Registration and Stamps Department Telangana also have an android application. Citizens do not have to open desktop or laptop to open the Telangana IGRS portal, they can do it on their mobile phones. For that, they have to download an android application on their mobile phones and after downloading whenever they need they can use it.
Important points related
- To obtain the certified copies of each registered or non-registered document on IGRS Telangana, citizens can visit MeeSeva online portal of Telangana government or concerned SRO.
IGRS Telangana Statistics
Check IGRS Telangana statistics of various services provided by the portal for the financial year 2018-2019 in the table below-
To gather information about the statistics of various services and performance of the IGRS Telangana, citizens just have to visit the “Dashboard” link on the homepage.
In case of any grievance/complaint related to IGRS Telangana or to give feedback citizens can contact at the given contact details-