IIIT Hyderabad UGEE 2020 (Started) Application Form, Exam Date
IIIT Hyderabad UGEE 2020 exam is scheduled to be conducted on 26th April 2020. The application form is available from 6th February on the official website.
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIITH) is an autonomous university and a renowned engineering college in India. Every year it organizes an entrance known as IIIT-H UGEE (Under Graduate Engineering Entrance Exam) for admission of eligible candidates into B.Tech programs.
Apart from IIIT-H UGEE exam candidates can get admission through various channels like- JEE Mains, DASA, Olympiads, SPEC/SAC (Special Channel of Admission) and NTSE-KVPY.
IIIT Hyderabad Admission 2020
In this article, candidates will get complete information about the IIIT Hyderabad UGEE application form, application procedure, fee, syllabus, pattern, Admit card, exam pattern, Test centers, result etc.
- (CSD) Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering and Master of Science in Computer Science and Engineering by Research (5years)- 35 seats
- (CLD) Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Master of Science in Computational Linguistics by Research (5years)- 15 seats
- (ECD) Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering and Master of Science in Electronics and Communication Engineering by Research (5 years)- 25 seats
- (CND) Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Master of Science in Computational Natural Sciences by Research (5 years)- 15 seats
Candidates can take admission at IIIT, Hyderabad through-
- JEE Mode
Candidates can get admission on the basis of the JEE Main scores. Through this mode, candidates will get admission only into Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) and Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) programs.
- UGEE Mode-
Candidates can get admission into dual degree programs through UGEE. Admission will be based on candidate’s performance in the exam followed by an interview.
- Olympiads Mode
Candidates who have represented India at any of the four Olympiads can apply for UGEE and will be directly called for interview. Such candidates are not required to take UGEE exam.
- DASA Mode
- SCA Mode
Candidates with extraordinary talent can apply through Special Channel of Admission (SCA) for admission in ECE/CSE programs.
- NTSE-KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojna) Mode
IIIT Hyderabad UGEE 2020 Important Dates
The tentative schedule for IIIT Hyderabad UGEE is given below in the table-
IIIT Hyderabad Eligibility 2020
Admission will be granted only to the candidates who will fulfill the eligibility criteria. Therefore candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
The eligibility criterion for IIIT Hyderabad is as follows-
For JEE Mains-
- Candidates must have qualified JEE Mains exam to be eligible for admission under this category.
- Foreign Nationals, Non-Resident Indian (NRIs), Person of Indian Origin and Overseas citizen of India are eligible.
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent from outside India by May 2020 and should have scored a minimum of 60% marks individually in Physics, Chemistry, and
- Candidates must have qualified SAT and SAT Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a minimum aggregate score of 2000 out of total 2400 marks.
SPEC or SAC Mode-
- Candidates must have possess an extraordinary talent such-
- Selection in Central Government Scheme UDAAN.
- Studying in a six-year integrated class 12th plus four years undergraduate program and completing the second year of study in May 2020.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 and have selected for training in Science and Linguistics for representing Indian in International Olympiad.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 and have qualified NTSE or KVPY.
IIIT Hyderabad UGEE Application Form 2020
- IIIT HYDERABAD UGEE application form is available on the official website of the institute.
- Application forms have been released on different dates for different channels. Application forms for IIIT- Hyderabad UGEE have been released on 6th February 2020.
- Candidates must fill all the genuine and complete details in the application
Scanned copy of recent passport-sized photograph, signature and other documents must be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- Payment of application fee can be done through debit/credit card/ net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
IIIT Hyderabad Exam Pattern 2020
The Exam Pattern for IIIT Hyderabad UGEE is as follows-
- The Exam will be conducted in online mode (CBT).
- The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Questions paper will be consist of objective type questions.
- The medium of exam will be English.
- The question paper will consist of 2 sections. Section-1 (Subject Proficiency Test) section-2 (Research Aptitude Test).
IIIT Hyderabad UGEE 2020- Syllabus
The question paper will consist of two sections.
Section-1 (Subject Proficiency Test) – This section includes topics from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics of 11th and 12 standards.
Section-2 (Research Aptitude Test) – This section will consist of creative and critical thinking and will also cover topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of 11th and 12th class.
IIIT Hyderabad UGEE will be conducted in the following Test cities-
IIIT Hyderabad UGEE Admit card 2020
IIIT Hyderabad Admit card will be available for the candidates from 13th April 2020. Candidates can download their admit cards by using user ID and password through the official website.
It is compulsory for every candidate to carry the printed copy of admit cards to the allotted exam center. Candidates without any admit card will not be permitted to enter the exam venue.
IIIT Hyderabad Result 2020
IIIT Hyderabad result will be released through online mode most likely in the 1st
In case of any query related to IIIT Hyderabad Entrance Exam 2020, candidates are advised to contact the concerned officials at the contact details given below-