IOCL Apprentice Result 2019 (Released) Cut Off Marks, Merit List
IOCL Apprentice Result 2019 Cut Off Marks, Merit List @ https://www.iocl.com: IOCL has recently conducted the written exam for the apprenticeship in Pipeline on 8th December 2019. The result for the same has been announced on 12th December 2019. IOCL Apprentice Result 2019 has been uploaded on the official website of IOCL in the form of selection list. No result will be delivered through post to any candidate.
IOCL Apprentice Result 2019
In the month of October, IOCL released notification for the engagement of about 380 apprentices in various Technical and Non-Technical trades in Pipeline Divisions at its five Regions Viz. Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL) and Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL). A Large number of eligible candidates applied and appeared for the written exam conducted on 8th of December 2019. All these candidates are now waiting for the display of merit list.
Moving download in the article, candidates are going to find complete information about result declaration dates, result download links, procedure to download the result/selection list, merit list, cut-off marks details, etc.
IOCL Apprentice Engagement 2019- An Overview
Official Advertisement- Check Here
IOCL Apprenticeship Result 2019- Important Dates
IOCL Apprentice Result 2019
IOCL result for Apprentice engagement is hosted online as selection list of candidates. Only qualified candidates in the written exam as per the merit will be shortlisted for the next round. The selection list will show the names of all the shortlisted candidates.
Information mentioned on the result sheet
The result sheet of FCI Phase 2 exam is likely to indicate following particulars-
- Name of the candidates selected for DV in the order of merit
- Application no.
- Roll number
- Date of exam
- Name of the post
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Marks obtained
- Total marks
- Result status
- Information related to document verification
IOCL Apprentice Result – Cut-off marks
The result and merit list will be based on the minimum qualifying marks fixed as per the discretion of the company. Candidates must obtain marks more than the minimum qualifying marks decided by the selection committee. Cut-off marks are fixed as per the reservation rule and thus the minimum qualifying marks vary for each category of the candidates.
Check the category-wise minimum qualifying marks details given in the table below-
Candidates should note that securing minimum qualifying marks in the exam will not confer any claim or right by them for final selection.
Document Verification and Final Selection
Final selection of eligible candidates for the engagement of apprentices in pipeline division will be done on the basis of marks of the candidates in the Written Test as per the merit.
After the publication of result, shortlisted candidates have to attend the document verification round before joining the company as an Apprentice. Only after document verification and medical examination of the candidate final selection will be done.
On the date of document verification, candidates have to bring all the certificates, documents and testimonial in original as well as attested copy of each to the verification center. Candidates will be intimated about the date, time and venue of the document verification through the official website in due course. If a candidate is found not fulfilling eligibility norms or has not produced original documents or has furnished false/ incorrect information shall be disqualified.
- Passing certificate of class 10th/Matriculation certificate issued by the respective education board as a proof of date of birth. Other than this no other document or certificate will be accepted as proof of the candidate’s date of birth.
- SC/ST/OBC/Disability/EWS-Income and Asset certificate (for all the reserved category candidates) in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.
- OBC certificate (for OBC non-creamy layer category) issued by the Competent Authority.
- Year-wise / semester-wise mark sheets and Certificate of full-time Diploma in Engineering in respective Discipline.
- Pre-engagement Medical fitness certificate declaring the medical fitness of the candidates issued by the competent authority.
- Other certificates and documents, if applicable)
All the certificates should be prescribed format. The format of all the certificates can be downloaded from the Detailed Notification or can also be availed from the apprenticeship engagement portal (https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in) provided under downloads section.
Key instructions regarding IOCL Apprenticeship Exam result
- IOCL result for apprentice engagement exam has been released now.
- Candidates waiting for the result can get it from the official website or directly from the link shared on this page.
- No hard copy of the result will be issued.
- Result will be disclosed most probably in the form of selection list of candidates in the order of merit.
- Selection of candidates will be based on the marks of the candidates in the written exam.
- Provisionally selected candidates have to go through documents verification round and should be medically fit in order to get selected.
- The schedule, venue and other information related to document verification shall be communicated to candidates through IOCL portal in due course.
- The result shall be final and any correspondences regarding the same will not be entertained.
Mere selection of candidates for document verification will not imply that the candidate has been finally selected.
- Candidates must visit the official website in a regular interval of time to get all the updates regarding IOCL Apprentice result 2019 and selection.
How to check IOCL Apprentice 2019 Result?
To download the result online, candidates are required to follow the simple and easy steps given below-
- Step 1- Candidates have to visit the official portal of IOCL i.e. https://www.iocl.com.
- Step 2- They have to click on the Career option given under the tab “Indian Oil for Environment”.
- Step 3- They need to click on “Apprenticeships” given under the title “IndianOil for Careers”.
- Step 4- A list of the current notification regarding apprenticeships will appear.
- Step 5- Candidates have to click on the IOCL Apprenticeship in Pipeline Division result link.
- Step 6- On clicking the link, the result pdf will appear.
- Step 7- Candidates can search their names in the result pdf and read all the other information indicated in the result sheet.
- Step 8- Lastly, they can save the result sheet for references in future.
Click Here to download ICOL Apprentice Result 2019- Available Now