JAC Delhi 4th Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 Fourth (Check Here)
JAC Delhi 4th Round Seat Allotment 2019: JAC Delhi 2019 is the counseling through which students get admission in courses offered by the participating colleges/institutions. Joint Admission Counselling Delhi has released JAC Delhi 4th round seat allotment result 2019 on 18th July 2019. Through JAC Delhi candidates get admission in UG level in engineering courses in four institutes IGDTUW, DTU, IIIT-D, and NSIT.
JAC Delhi 4th seat allotment result 2019 is based on JEE Main 2019 AIR rank. There will be a total of 6 seat allotment round for the admission based on choice and lock preference. IIIT Delhi norms are to provide extra marks for achievement in fields like Programming Contest, Sports, National Talent Search, Olympiads, Culture, Innovation etc.
JAC Delhi 4th Round Seat Allotment Result 2019
Here we are going to tell in detail about the JAC Delhi seat allotment 2019 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th round details. So if you are hopeful of getting admission in participating institutions of JAC Delhi 2019, then stay tuned and read below the full article on JAC Delhi 4th Round Seat Allotment result list 2019.
Quick Update 18th July 2019: JAC Delhi 4th Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 will be announced today (18th July 2019) after 5 PM on the official website of JAC Delhi Counselling. Candidates can check their seat allotment result from below link.
Click here to Check JAC Delhi 4th Seat Allotment Result (Available Now)
Overview of JAC Delhi 2019
JAC Delhi 4th Seat Allotment 2019 Result
In fourth round seat allotment, candidates who have filled the choices will be processed by JAC Delhi and seat as per candidates preference, the order of merit and Rank in JEE main 2019 seats will be allotted. Students can either check the JAC Delhi 4th Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 at www.jacdelhi.nic.in or they can wait for the direct link to be provided here, by which they only have to input their ID.
Participating Institutes of JAC Delhi 2019
Note: IGDTUW to give admission to female candidates only.
JAC Delhi Seat Allotment – Withdrawal of seat and refund of fees
- Students, who are not happy with the seat allocation os JAC Delhi, can demand the withdrawal of seat that was given at the time of JAC Delhi 2019 seat allotment.
- It is mandatory to surrender the documents, which candidates had received at the time of counseling. They have to submit the original copies of documents to the concerned authority for the withdrawal of seat and refund of fee.
- If the withdrawal of seat exceeds the set date and time, there will be a penalty of Rs.1000.
- After the application is accepted for the withdrawal of JAC Delhi seat allotment 2019, it will take turn around time of 30 days after the admission is closed.
JAC Delhi Fourth Round of Allotment 2019
- Candidates lock their preference choices and it is important to lock choice in order for JAC Delhi to process it centrally.
- Candidates who get the name in JAC Delhi 4th Round Seat Allotment Result 2019, will have to give their consent by paying the admission fee or submit their name for the participating in following round, if not happy with the concurrent round.
- JAC Delhi 2019 will release the vacant seats for the fourth round based on the candidate’s submission of admission fee and willingness to participate in next rounds.
JAC Delhi Seat Allotment 2019 – Reservation
85 percent of the seats are reserved for candidates belonging Into the Delhi Region while 15 percent are for people from outside Delhi.
Payment of JAC Delhi Seat Allotment 2019
The payment of this seat allotment could be through two manners I.e. through internet mode & offline manner. The 2 of those manners are all well described below-
- Online Mode: The candidates may submit the payment of this seat allotment commission through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Offline Mode: The candidates need to keep extra money which is Rs 50 for this particular manner. After paying off the admission fees, candidates needed to Join and then enter the trade amount, division code, title of this division and date of deposit
Admission Fee Seat Allotment in JAC
JAC 2019 Required Documents For Verification