Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Final List, Status (Scheme List), Application Form
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 Final List, Status (Scheme List): The much-awaited scheme of the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme application form is now available on the official website, so those candidates who are eligible for it may download the form from the link given below on this page.
The newly appointed Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy launching so many schemes for the people of Andhra Pradesh and focusing on those who are financially not so strong and adding on to this the CM of Andhra Pradesh has launched the new scheme on 27th of November 2019 known as ‘Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020’ earlier known as ‘Fee reimbursement’. It is a student education sponsorship program. This YSR Jagananna Vidya scheme will help financially to the poor family whose children are pursuing or going to pursue their college studies. To implement this scheme CM allocates 4,900 crores for the upcoming session which is 2020-2021.
CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy will launch the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (JVD) & Vasathi Deevena on 24th February 2020 in Vizianagaram(We will give live update here). Candidates applied can check the Status & Final Eligible list of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme here NOW. Check the step to check the scheme list below.
- This YSR Jagananna Vidya scheme will benefit those students who are socially and economically backward including Kapus. Students who are pursuing courses post-matric like ITI to Ph.D. except intermediate will be given a scholarship and a complete fee reimbursement under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme which is the part of Navaratnalu promises.
- Earlier, the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme was known as fee reimbursement (also called post-matric scholarship scheme) this scheme was in the manifesto of Jagan Mohan Reddy
They mentioned in their manifesto if their party elected and came into the power of the 2019 election then they will implement this scheme to the students of poor families. This scheme was the vision of late chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Dr. YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s.
Below on this page, we have shared detailed information regarding the scheme like who are eligible for this scheme and what are the requirements to avail this and a lot more. So just be with this page until the end.
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Details
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena List Status Online
NOTE: Click on the text with blue colour numbers to get Detailed Reports.
- Step 2: Now search for your Secretariat Code For ex- 1082001. Note this code.
- Step 3: TO check eligibility list, enter your Secretariat Code here: https://navasakam1.apcfss.in/NavasakamJVDEligibleReport.do?key=GetEligiblePdf&sec_code=1082001.
- Step 4: You will get report displaying Student name, Mother name, Father Name, Aadhar Number, Applicaion ID, Eligible Status etc.
- Step 5: Download the list and save it for later use.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020
- YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy the CM of Andhra Pradesh launches the scheme “Jagananna Vidya Deevena” which will give scholarships to those students who are pursuing their graduation.
- With this scheme, a student who hails from below poverty line family will get Rs 20,000/- per annum for their tuition fee, Examination fee, food and hostel rent, etc. which will be reimbursed directly into the college account in some cases.
- Students whose attendance is 75% or more will get benefits from this scheme.
- If anyone of you studying their higher education in any college will apply for the 2020-2021 financial year.
- Those students who fulfill the eligibility criteria of this scheme will get YSR Navasakam- Fee Reimbursement cards.
- The tenure of the scheme is applicable until the student will complete his/ her course
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme |Benefits
- Under this scheme, students will get an amount of money according to the course they are pursuing like;
- Students who are doing polytechnics will receive an amount of 15,000 per annum
Students who are in ITI will receive 10,000/- per annum
- And the students who are pursuing their degree or other courses will get 20,000/- per annum
And this 100% fee reimbursement benefits will be given to those students who belong to the following categories:
- Scheduled Caste
- Scheduled Tribe
- Backward Classes
- EBC (Economically Backward Class)
- EWS (Economically weaker section)
- Differently-abled students
Courses under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Basically, this scheme will cover all the courses but there are few courses initially will be focussed on like:
- B. Tech
- B. Pharmacy
- M. Tech
- M. Pharmacy
- B. Ed.
- And few other undergraduate and postgraduate courses
The Eligibility Criteria for “Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme”
- The students must be the resident and native citizens of Andhra Pradesh
- Students who are pursuing their program/ courses in government-aided private colleges board and day scholar students and hostellers are eligible for the scheme but the college should be affiliated to state Universities/ Boards
- The income of the family must be less than the Rs 2.5 lakh per annum are eligible.
- If students are studying in deemed University then they are not eligible for the scheme
- Students who are pursuing their studying degree courses via distance learning are not eligible for the scheme
- If any of the students got admission under the management quota in his/ her college then he/ she will not be eligible for the scheme
- If any of the students family members employed in a government sector and paying tax or anyone having benefits of pension then in such cases the students are not eligible for the scheme
- The ward of a sanitation worker, irrespective of their salary and type of recruitment are eligible for the scheme
- The social welfare department will develop a system of certification for sanitation workers to claim the benefits of the scheme.
- The beneficiary should not have any four-wheeler in their family
- Those who have ten acres of wet-land and 25 acres of dry land are also eligible for the scheme.
- If someone in the student’s family is paying property tax then they are also not eligible for the scheme
Student’s house must be of less than 1500 square feet in the city will be eligible for the scheme.
Document required for Vidya Deevena Scheme
All candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will have to submit a few of its documents to avail the benefits of the scheme below we have given the list of documents:
- Proof of residential
- Aadhar card (All candidates must possess his/ her Aadhar card to avail the benefit)
- Admission fee receipt
- Certificate of college admission
- Attendance Certificate (must be produced by the college/institution)
- Income certificate (must produce the yearly income certificate)
- BPL and EWS certificates
- Parents occupational certificates
- Declaration of non-tax payer
- Bank account details (to disburse the scholarship)
Students who are going to avail the benefits are curious to know how the government will disburse the money. Those students who are studying in a day scholar their fund or the full fee will be credited to the accounts of the institutions where he/ she is studying And those students who are hosteller the fund or full fee will be credited into the account of the mother of the beneficiary in two installments periodically in December and July of the session.
No, you can not apply online this yojana.
AP YSR JVD Scheme got approval on 27th November 2019.
From 24/02/2020, the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme will be implemented.
(a) Jagananna Vidya Deevena (RTF): to provide complete fee reimbursement to every eligible student.(b) Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (MTF) : Rs.10,000/- per person for ITI students, Rs.15,000/- per person for Polytechnic students, Rs.20,000/- per person for other Degree and above courses per year to every eligible student for food and hostel expenses.