JNU Result 2020 Jawaharlal Nehru University Monsoon & Winter Semester
Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU Result 2020 Monsoon & Winter Semester Exams BA (Hons), MA, M.Sc, Ph.D, M.Phil, Certificate Programme, Advance Diploma, Courses Results Semester Wise Check Status News Updates Here
JNU releases the result of all the entrance exams and semester exams on its official portal on the specified dates. The university declares the result of the monsoon-end semester in the month of December. The result of the winter-end semester is announced by the university in June every year.
University publishes the end-semester result of the students on its official website and also displays in the schools and centers. Students can check the result on their respective schools/centers or through online mode on the official website of the university.
The JNU final semester result is prepared on the basis of the two mid-semester exams and the final-semester exams.
JNU Result 2020
JNU follows a semester pattern and evaluation and assessment is based on a credit system. Students can admission into the university through an entrance exam. University exams are conducted semester-wise and result is displayed on the school/centers of the university.
The result list includes information such as enrollment No./roll number of the students, name of the students, course, semester, year, the name of the institute, subject-wise marks obtained, total marks, grades, credit, result etc.
Go through the complete article for all the details related to the Jawaharlal University semester results.
How to check University of Jawaharlal Nehru University Result 2020?
JNU students can also check the semester results on the site of the university. They can follow the procedure given below to check the result.
JNU Semester Exams Result
- In each semester two mid-semester exams (sessional exams) and end-semester exams are conducted by the university.
- The monsoon end-semester exams are conducted in the month of December whereas university organizes the winter end-semester exams in the month of May every year.
- The examination schedule and other related details are notified to the students through the official portal of JNU.
Admission Procedure of JNU
- JNU offers admissions to the students on the basis of marks and ranks obtained in the entrance exams conducted by the university.
- The registration for various entrance examinations starts in October and the written exams are conducted in the month of December.
- Candidates aspiring to take admission into JNU can fill the admission/ registration forms through admissions.jnu.ac.in.
- JNU conducts Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination for admission of students for admission into various Postgraduate programs.
- JNU conducts Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology (CEEB) for admission Biotechnology courses.
- University updates all the notification and information related to entrance exams on its website.
Jawaharlal Nehru University is a renowned public university for teaching and research. Situated in Delhi, JNU was established on 22nd April 1966 by an act of Parliament.
JNU has 18 affiliated institutes and around 13 schools of study that ensure the continuity of learning and research process in the university. It is a well-known university not only in India but also in the world. It offers various Undergraduate, master’s programs, doctoral, diploma, M.Phil and certificate programs in various fields such as Arts, commerce, science, technology, and many others.
Talking about university rankings, National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) has ranked JNU 6th in overall and 2nd among universities for the year 2018.
University is known for its alumni who have occupied prominent positions in Indian politics and bureaucracy. Some of the notable alumni of JNU includes Baburam Bhattarai, Nirmala Sitaraman, Ajit Seth, Amitabh Kant, Asok Tanwar etc.
In case of any discrepancy in the result, students can contact the university authority at the address details given below-
You can also ask us about the JNU result 2020 semester exam question in the discussion section below.