JCECE Admit Card 2020 Hall Ticket E-Card Entrance Exam Date
JCECE Admit Card 2020:Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competition Examination is expected to be conducted in the month of June 2020. Jharkhand JCECE Admit card 2020 will be released in the 4th week of May 2020. JCECE is a state level entrance exam conducted by JCECE Board for admission of students into the first year of various UG courses in the different colleges and institutions of Jharkhand. JCECE Hall Ticket 2020 dates will be published on the official website of the board and will be notified here. Registered candidates will know how to download the Jharkhand CECE hall ticket 2020 online and other important instruction.
JCECE Admit Card 2020
This article is all about the admit card of JCECE 2020. Here we have shared information related to JCECEB admit card which includes Admit Card downloading procedure, details on admit card, exam centres, and other important instructions.
An overview of JCECE 2020 admit card
How to Download JCECE Admit Card 2020?
Candidates can follow the steps given below for downloading JCECE Admit Card.
- Candidates have to visit jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in first or they can simply click on the direct link provided below.
- Click on the JCECE 2020 admit card link on the home page.
- Login by using login credentials like registration number/application number, password/security code.
- After successful login admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can check all the details mentioned on the admit card and in case of any discrepancy they can make correction in the same in given time period.
- If there is no mistake in admit card candidates can download their admit cards and must take a printout of the same.
- Candidates are advised to keep their admit cards safe for future references.
JCECE Exam Hall Ticket 2020 Date
JCECE Exam 2020 Schedule
Details Mentioned on JCECE Admit Card 2020
Admit card is the most important document to be carried to the exam centre, therefore, all the details need be mentioned correctly on it. The information mentioned on the admit card is as follows-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Subject group with name
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Exam venue with address
- Phone number and address of the candidate
- Important instructions
Candidates are advised to verify all these details before appearing in exam.
JCECE Exam 2020 – Exam Centers
The exam will be conducted in the various centres of Jharkhand assigned by the organizing authority. Candidates have to select any two centres according to their preference. Board has the authority to change centres of the candidates as per its rule. Following are the expected examination centres for JCECE 2020 exam-
Important Tips Related to JCECE 2020
Below we have shared important instructions related to admit card of JCECE 2020. Candidates must follow these tips to avoid problems during and before the exam.
- Admit card will be published at the official website of the JCECE Board at least 1 week prior to the exam.
- It is expected to release on 4th week of May 2020.
- Only those candidates can download admit card who have registered successfully.
- Admit card can be downloaded only through online mode.
Candidates are advised to take multiple printouts of the admit card must retain in safe place for references in future as it may be required at various stages of admission.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry a valid admit to the examination centre on the day of exam. Candidates not complying with this instruction will not be entertained and will not be allowed to take exam.
- Candidates must ensure that their admit card is not destroyed or distorted. They are required to keep it safely in good condition till the admission procedure completes.
- In case of any help regarding JCECE 2020 exam candidates can contact the concerned authority through the Helpline numbers provided in this article.
For more information and updates related to JCECEB admit card keep visiting our page. You can also comment and share your queries in the comment box below.