JCECEB NECE Application 2020 B.Sc. Nursing Date Eligibility Syllabus
Jharkhand JCECEB NECE B.Sc. Nursing Exam: JCECEB NECB B.SC nursing exam for the session 2020-21 is likely to be held in the second week of July 2020. NECB stands for Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination which is conducted annually by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB), managed by the Government of Jharkhand.
JCECEB conducts various entrance exams for the students seeking admissions in the various colleges of Jharkhand. NCEB is one of them, which aim to grant admissions to the candidates in Nursing (Basic & Post Basic Group) courses of the various colleges/ institutes of the state of Jharkhand. Candidates will be allotted seats in various colleges after the performance in the entrance exam.
JCECEB NECEApplication Form 2020
Official website of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Candidates interested in NCEB can visit this website for more details.
Candidates must have complete information about the various aspects of the entrance exam before filling the application form. All the essential information about JCECEB NECB B.SC nursing exam 2020 like application form, fee, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, admit card results etc are given in this article. Candidates must go through this article once.
JCECEB NECE B.Sc Nursing Exam Date
The tentative schedule for NECB B.Sc nursing exam 2020 is given below. The exact schedule will be updated shortly.
Courses Offered Through JCECEB NECE B.Sc. Nursing
Two courses are offered through this entrance exam-
- B.Ss. nursing basic course- 4 years
- B.Sc. Nursing Post Basic Course-2 years
Application Form 2020
- The application form will be available most probably in the month of June 2020.
- Candidates have to fill application only through online application/ registration form available at JCECEB website. Application send through any other mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates must fill accurate information in the form.
- Candidates must take a printout of the application form for just future reference but not be sent to the board’s address.
JCECEB NECE B.Sc. NursingApplication Form Filling Steps
Candidates have to access the official website of the board first and then have to register themselves by clicking on the NECB B.Sc. Nursing in the examination option. After that first step will start-
- Step 1- Filling of the Candidates details – Candidates have to fill all the details such as name, address, qualification etc.
- Step 2- Uploading photograph and signature – Candidates have to upload the scanned copies of their recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Step 3- Payment of application fee – The last and final step is the payment of the prescribed application fee.
While filling application form candidates must keep the given documents ready with them in order to avoid any difficulty and mistake in the form.
- Mark-sheet of higher secondary (10+2 mark-sheet)
- Scanned copy of passport size colored photograph. Candidates must ensure that photograph must be recent, clear and both of the ears of the candidates must be visible and must not be edited.
- Scanned copy of the image of signature.
- Scanned copy of the image of left hand thumb impression.
JCECEB NECE B.Sc. NursingApplication Fees
Application fee for both of the courses is given below-
- Candidates have pay application fee only through online payment gateway i.e. via credit card/debit card/ net banking.
- Application fee refundable.
Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria of JCECEB NECB B.SC NURSING exam-
- Candidates must be a permanent/ local resident of Jharkhand and should have procured a domicile/ resident certificate issued from a proper authority assigned by Jharkhand government.
- Candidates who are reserved under certain caste category should have procured a caste certificate issued by an authority assigned by Jharkhand Government.
- Candidates must have an Aadhar card.
Age Limit Criteria-
- For B.SC Nursing (Basic)-Candidates must be of 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
- For B.SC Nursing (Post Basic) – Maximum age of the candidates must be 35 years as on 31st December 2020. In case of regular employee of state government upper age limit is 45 years.
- Candidates must be mentally and physically sound.
Educational Qualification Criteria-
For B.SC Nursing (Basic)
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry, mathematics, and English with aggregate 45% marks from a recognized board.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 with science with 45% from National Institute of Open School is also eligible.
- Appearing 10+2 candidates are also eligible but they must complete their 10+2 before counseling.
For B.SC Nursing (Post Basic)
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 exam from a recognized board. Candidates who have completed their 10+1 in or before 1986 are also eligible.
- Candidates must have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council.
JCECEB NECE B.Sc. NursingExam Pattern
- NECE B.SC NURSING exam paper will consist of objective type questions.
- Questions will be asked in both English and Hindi language.
- Total number of questions will be 150.
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and English.
JCECEB B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2020
Admit card for NECB B.SC 2020 will be published four days before the day of the exam. Candidates have to download their admit card from the website of the board using their application number and password. No admit card will be sent by post or any other medium. Candidates have to bring hard copy of the downloaded admit card to the exam centre, without admit card no candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam.
JCECEB NECE Nursing Result 2020
Results of NECE B.Sc. Nursing 2020 is expected to release in the first week of August 2020. Candidates can download their result from the board’s website as well as from our page too. The link will be provided here as the result will be declared. After the result, a rank card/ scorecard will be generated. On the basis of ranks, seats will be allotted to the candidates and will be called for counseling.
Candidates who will pass the exam will be shortlisted for merit and finally will be selected for counseling. In counseling they have selected their preferred college for admission into their preferred course.
All the latest information will be updated shortly.