JEE Main Answer Key 2020 Pdf (Paper 1,2,3) Unofficial Subject Set Wise
JEE Main Answer Key 2020- NTA will soon announce the notification about releasing the JEE main Jan answer key 2020. So all candidates who had appeared are eagerly searching for JEE Mains official answer key 2020. From 2020, National Testing Agency (NTA) has taken the authority to conduct national level entrance exam (earlier which CBSE was conducting).
JEE main exam 2020 was successfully conducted between Jan 6 to 9 by NTA throughout various test centers in India and abroad. JEE main January 2020 answer key will be released all together at the official website nta.ac.in or we will try to upload the direct link to download the PDF file (if available) below here. In this article, we are going to discuss how to download the official answer key JEE main, how to challenge, other important instruction and next step in JEE examination 2020.
JEE Main Answer Key 2020
Aspirants can either login to the NTA portal to view answer key will be aligned with the answer given by the student in the response sheet or just download the 2020 NTA JEE official answer key in which right ANS will be provided against each question set wise. Therefore, while downloading the solution paper candidate should check the date, code, and shift in which they appeared in the exam hall.
Ones you get the solution key, the candidate should calculate their score and match it with our expected cut-off we have mentioned in our previous article. In that post, you will also get a way to check the marking scheme for calculating a result based on the right/wrong response filled by a student.
However, if you face objection in the answer key, NTA will provide correction window in which you can raise an objection in the JEE main 2020 official answer key.
JEE Main 2020 Answer Key – Important Dates
JEE Main 2020 Answer Key date/subject wise
Steps to challenge the Answer Key 2020
If candidate faces any objection in the answer key they can contact the NTA authority through the challenge period, in which have to fill the application form and pay a fee though logging into their account.
- First, log in JEE Main 2020 official portal through application number and date of birth/password.
- Now click on the challenge the answer key and fill the application form.
- After filling the form, next candidate has to pay a certain amount for challenging jee main answer key 2020.
- The final answer key will be released after all of the objections are checked. It is to be noted that the decision of the authorities will be final.
- After successful submission of payment, authorities will check the objection and release the final answer key however the decision is in hand of authority for which candidate has to wait for the notification.
- Candidate can bookmark us or subscribe to our notification by clicking on the bell icon in the left corner to receive the latest and updated JEE exam news.
How to calculatemark/Score using NTA JEE Main Official Answer Key
JEE Main marking scheme 2020–
JEE Main score = number of right answer multiply by 4 subtract number of wrong x 1
Check JEE cut off marks to know whether you will be eligible for next round i.e. Advance.
You can check the important dates for JEE Main January 2020 exam.
JEE Main 2020 January Session Schedule
How to download JEE Main Official Answer Key 2020?
The candidate either can log in to the official portal to check answer key or can download it from the link provided here. The only way to see it is an online mode, no other way available to see the key. To check JEE Main Official answer key 2020 follow the step provided below:
- Step 1-Open official website – Candidate has to visit the official website https://jeemain.nic.in/ to check the right answer against the response given by them or they can download the PDF file to get solution against questions.
- Step 2-Navigate to News and Event– Look at the right side of the official website in the sidebar widget where link is scrolling upwards.
- Step 3-Click on “JEE main 2020 Answer Key”
- Step 4-Fill your login credentials – Submit your login credential i.e. application number and password or application number and date of birth.
- Step 5-Select the exam slot – Now candidate has to select the slots in which they have appeared in the examination.
- Step 6-Hit submit button – After selecting the exam slot (date and shift) click on the submit button.
- Step 7- Answer key will be displayed – Now candidate can check they JEE answer key 2020 in the screen and calculate the probable marks.
Hope you have got the solution key and cleared the Mains round. However, if you have not cleared you can start preparing for the April session from today. Best of luck for the future!Support us by sharing this page with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. If you have any question/query related to JEE 2020 Main answer key then you can ask us in the comment section below and we will replay ASAP.