JEE Main College Predictor 2020 Check Colleges Under JEE Mains Score
JEE Main College Predictor 2020: National Testing Agency (NTA) declares the result of the JEE main examination for B.E/B. Tech on 17 January 2020. In this article, you will know JEE main college predictor, how to predict college based on your JEE main score 2020. This year 8, 69,010 candidates appeared for this examination across India and abroad. Now they all are looking for top-notch colleges across the country where they get a quality education so that in the future get good jobs and lucrative salary.
JEE Main College Predictor 2020
Students who appear in JEE Main 2020 Examination after completing their intermediate now looking for a good college where they can shape their future but…
Getting a good college nowadays is second to impossible but if you had good rank in JEE, main then you might be expecting some top-notch college of the country who has excellent infrastructure and professors who may give a proper direction to your life
After battling for the JEE examination now all students start their new battle for their dream college. As you all read in the newspaper last year a student of IIT Delhi got the package of Rs 1.45 crores
What is JEE Main College Predictor?
JEE Main College Predictor is nothing but a tool that will help you to find a better college according to your ranks.
Because everyone wants a college where he/she gets a good and quality of education and explores themself in true manners
College selection is so important because it will decide your future performance
You must be seeking a dream college having good staff, professors, ambiance, infrastructure, and the most important good campus selection.
But today’s generation is so smart they already target a few of the colleges where they want admission and they prepared according to it but…
If somehow you did not get college you desire for then we are here to help you…
Below we will provide you with a list of some colleges where you can apply for admission according to your rank
JoSAA will soon start the online registration hosting on their official website
What is the procedure for JEE Main Counselling?
As you appear in JEE Main examination then you must be aware of the counseling process.
Basically JEE Main has three processes for counseling which are:
JoSAA and CSAB NEUT
- JoSAA or Joint Seat Allocation Authority has been set up by MHRD or Ministry of Human Resource and Development for the allocation of seats among the 107 institute across India including 23 IITs, 31 NITs, 25 IIITs and 28 other government-funded institutes
All of the candidates who had appeared in the JEE Main 2020 Examination are eligible to register themself for seat allocation in NIT Excepts IITs.
- CSAB (Central Seat allocation Board): through this centralized seat allocation procedure candidates will get admission in the first year of Engineering on supernumerary seats in NITs for UTs and in some AICTE approved Institutes for North East and Union Territories (NEUT) which is based on the rank of JEE main
Seat Matrix under CSAB NEUT JEE main 2020
Seat allocation schedule for CSAB NEUT 2020
Read About jee advanced admit card 2020
Registration Process for JEE Main 2020
- Candidates who had appeared for JEE Main 2020 eligible for seat allocation
- you have to visit the official website of JoSAA to fill you choices
- First, of all, they had to fill choices of Institution and they must have to fill as many as choices of their interest
- After that must lock your choices if you didn’t do that then the last saved choices will be locked automatically
- JoSAA will conduct 7 rounds of seat allocation
- Those candidates who got their seats must submit their fee for provisional acceptance of seats
- If any of the candidates who have accepted but want to withdraw it can do the same before the sixth allotment round
- Two times reporting required if seat allotment changes from NIT +S to IITs or vice versa
- If anyone of you didn’t lock the choices then you are not able to seek admission for that year
- You all have to register within a specified time
- At the time of accepting seat candidates have three option ‘freeze’, ‘slide’, and ‘float’
- Freeze: if any candidates have allotted the seat and he/ she said that they do not want to participate further in any rounds of allotment then he/ she can choose freeze option but if…
- Float: but candidates accept the seat but hoping for other better institute then he/she may opt floats choice and in future, they can go with the selected institute already
- Slide: if any candidates got the seat but he/ she is expecting some other better program within the college then they may opt slide option
- Must remember slide and float option will be only for those who are NOT offered admission to their first choice
- And these options will not be available in the last round (7th round)
Flow Chart for admission under CSAB for NEUT
(The above chart base on the previous year)
Opening and closing rank for JEE Main 2020
Below we have given a link of opening and closing rank of the previous year
- Round 1: Click here
- Round 2: Click here
- Round 3: Click here
- Round 4: Click here
- Round 5: Click here
- Round 6: Click here
- Round 7: Click here
Rank List for IITs
- Rank list for admission in NITs, IIEST, IIITs, and other GFTIs are prepared by the JEE apex board as given below:
- One set of ten rank lists based on the performance of candidates in JEE main paper-1
- Another set of ten rank lists based on the performance of candidates in JEE main paper 2
Same Rank Rule
If one or two more candidates got the same rank and the number of seats is only a few then all candidates will be offered the seats by creating a requisite number of supernumerary seats.
JEE Main College Ranks
Here we are providing the closing ranks (previous year) of various institutions which accepts the JEE scores:
JEE Mains 2020 | Assistance
Ask us your JEE Main 2020 College Predictor related queries below.