WB JEXPO 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 First Phase College
WB JEXPO 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019: West Bengal JEXPO 2nd round seat allotment result for the year 2019 is going to release on 8th July 2019. Candidates who have qualified the exam and registered for counseling are waiting with great aspirations for the announcement of 2nd round seat allotment result. It will be released in online mode.
Once allotment published, candidates will be able to check it by using valid Login details. They should note that the allotment result will be made available only in online mode. No hard copy of seat allotment result or allotment letter will be issued individually to candidates through post. However, result will also be communicated to candidates through SMS on their registered mobile no.
WB JEXPO 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019
In this article, we have share information relevant o JEXPO seat allotment result for the 2nd round. It consists details about seat allotment dates, procedure to access the result, admission process after allotment, reservation applicable, and other related information.
WB JEXPO 2019 Counseling- An Overview
JEXPO 2019 2nd Round Seat Allotment- Important Dates
WB JEXPO 2019- Second Phase Seat Allotment Result
JEXPO is a state level entrance exam conducted in the state of West Bengal every year. JEXPO 2019 was conducted on 30th May 2019 and result was announced on 6th June 2019. Through JEXPO 2019 counseling, candidates will be granted admission to various polytechnic diploma programs in different government and private colleges of the state.
Latest Update 8th July 2019: JEXPO 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 will be announced today. Candidates are advised to keep refreshing this page for the allotment link.
Click her to Check JEXPO 2nd Phase Seat Allotment Result 2019 (Link will be available Soon)
Seat allotment result link will also be provided on this page for the convenience of the candidates. They just have to click on the result link and they will be redirected to the result login page.
Result will indicate the candidate’s name, registration number, guardian’s name, contact number, address, JEPXO all ranks, score, seat allotment status (whether allotted or not), etc. council will also inform candidates about seat allotment through a SMS. Those who will not be allotted seats in first round have to wait for second round.
How to check JEXPO 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result?
Candidates can take help from the instructions given below in order to download the seat allotment result online-
- Go to the official website i.e. https://webscte.co.in
- Click on “Online Counseling JEXPO-2019”.
- Hit phase one seat allotment result link.
- Result login page will appear.
- Enter the login details in fields provided. Click on submit button.
- Seat allotment result will appear.
- Check the information given on it.
- Save the result for future references.
Post seat allotment activities
After the allotment of seats, candidates are given two options viz. auto-upgradation and reporting to the allotted college.
If candidates are not satisfied with the allotted seat as they want to get the seat of higher priority, then they can opt for auto-upgradation. After completing the application procedure for upgradation of seats, they have to wait for next round of seat allotment.
Reporting to the allotted college-
If candidates are satisfied with the allotted seat,then they have to proceed further for admission. They firstly, have to print the Final Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt from the website after the payment of final seat booking fees of Rs.500/-. After that, they have to report to the allotted college for document verification and admission on scheduled date.
Candidates have to report at the allotted college on date and time prescribed to them along with the all the necessary documents in original. The list of all the documents required at the time of admission is as follows-
- Seat allotment letter cum money receipt
- JEXPO 2019 Admit card
- JEPXPO 2019 score/ rank card
- Class 10th (High School) pass certificate
- Class 10thMarksheet
- Class 12th (Intermediate) pass certificate
- Class 12thMarksheet/ marks memo
- Reservation certificates (as applicable)
- Medical Fitness certificate issued by the competent authority
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit
- Admission fee
- Passport size photograph
Candidates have to submit the reservation and other required certificates in the format specified by the council. The proforma of all these certificates can be downloaded and printed from the official website given in the information brochure.
Seat reservation criteria will also be considered while preparing the seat allotment list. Candidates can check category-wise seat reservation details given below as per the policies of state government-
- JEXPO seat allotment for 2nd phase is going to release on 8th July 2019.
- Result will be published on the official website.
- Candidates will also be intimated about seat allotment in each round through the registered number.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidate through three phases of counseling.
- In case candidates do not get any seat in Second seat allotment, they have to wait for subsequent rounds of seat allotment.
- If candidates are satisfied with the allotment, it is compulsory for them to download the allotment letter cum money receipt.
- If candidates are not satisfied with the allotted seat, they can apply for auto-upgradation to get a seat of high priority.
West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development (WBSCTVES),