Jharkhand B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2019 JCECEB NECE Post Basic Hall
Jharkhand B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2019: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is all set to release the admit card for JCECEB BSc Nursing (Basic / Post Basic) Entrance Examination 2019. Those candidates who have to fill the application form to take this exam in order to get admission in B.Sc. Nursing can get important information about the release date of their to Jharkhand B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2019 from this post.
Jharkhand B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2019
The registration process to apply for JCECEB BSc Nursing (Basic / Post Basic) Entrance Examination 2019 has been concluded by the authorities successfully. Those applicants who have registered them successfully will get the admit card released by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) anytime soon. The board will release the Jharkhand B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2019 on its official website. The admit card will be released prior to the scheduled JCECEB BSc Nursing (Basic / Post Basic) Entrance exam date.
Move your cursor down to know more about JCECEB BSc Nursing (Basic / Post Basic) Entrance Examination 2019 admit card release date and other essential information.
Jharkhand B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2019- Overview
Jharkhand Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing Hall Ticket
Admit card is an essential document for all the applicants who have applied to take some examination. The candidates are not supposed to enter in the examination hall or center without displaying their admit card. Like other examinations its important to carry your admit card for Jharkhand B. Sc. Nursing (Basic / Post Basic) Entrance Examination 2019. The board is committed to releasing the admit card for the aforementioned examination before the exam date.
How to Download Jharkhand B. Sc. Nursing Admit Card
Applicants can download their admit card from the official website of the board easily once it will get uploaded there. Applicants can note it that they will have to download the admit card from the website of the board as the exam conducting authority will not send them their admit card via post or any other medium.
You will have to follow the below-given steps to download the Admit Card for B. Sc Nursing basic post basic entrance exam.
Step 1: Visit the official site of the board, a link of same has been given in the table above.
Step 2: you will find Admit card tab on the home page of the website, click on it.
Step 3: Click on Admit card tab and you will be directed to another page.
Step 4: you need to click on the box to select the examination to download your admit. You will have to select the name of your exam from a drop-down list.
Step 5: Press enter after selecting the name of the exam.
Step 6: now you will have to log in to a new page to get your hall ticket.
Step 7: After submitting the page, now you find your JCECEB B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket 2019 on the screen of your desktop.
- Usually, JCECEB NECE 2019 examination is conducted in Ranchi.
- The candidate will get to know about the exam center based on the information imprinted on the admit card.
Information Imprinted on JCECEB B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket 2019
The following information will be imprinted on your admit card. Read your Hall ticket thoroughly to check if all the mentioned information about you is correct or not.
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Roll Number of the applicant
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender of the applicant (Male/ Female)
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
JCECEB BSc Nursing Entrance Examination Exam Pattern
To clear the examination with flying colors it is important for the applicants to have prior information about the exam pattern. This is why mock tests are suggested for the applicants who are preparing for the competitive examination. To get successes in the B Sc Nursing examination you need to have the basic knowledge about the exam pattern.
Here have a look at some important things you need to know before taking the examination.
B.Sc. Nursing Exam Pattern
- In entrance exam, 150 questions will be asked to the applicants.
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- In the exam, questions will be asked in Hindi and English both language.
- All the question will be from 10+ 2 stand red and will be asked from Physic, Chemistry, and Biology.
B.Sc.Post Basic Nursing Exam Pattern
In the examination of B. Sc Post basic Nursing, applicants will have to answer 100 questions.
- In this exam, too objective type questions will be asked from the students.
- The exam will be of 100 marks.
Question will be asked from the students in Hindi and English.
- Applicants will have to give answers to intermediate level basic questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
In case you have any question in mind related to this examination you write to us in the comment box below.