Jharkhand ITI Merit List 2019 JCECEB ITI Selection List 2019-20
Jharkhand ITI Merit List 2019: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will release two separate merit lists for class 8th and class 10th level ITI courses. Jharkhand ITI Merit list for admission to academic session 2019-2020 will be released soon.
JCECEB ITI Selection list / Merit list for both the classes can be downloaded from the official website. Board may notify candidates about the display of merit list through its official portal. JCECEB ITI Merit list PDF will also be updated here on this page for our readers. After the release of Jharkhand ITI merit list, candidates will be called for interview, counseling and admission process on the basis for merit.
Looking for more information on Jharkhand ITI merit list? Then just scroll down and go through the complete article. You will get complete information on merit list release dates, online process to check it, particulars on merit list, post merit list activities, etc.
Jharkhand ITI Admission 2019 at a Glance
JCECEB ITI admission- Important Dates
JCECEB Jharkhand ITI Merit list 2019
Jharkhand ITIs offer two types of programs for which the qualification requirements varies. Some of the ITI trades require class 8th passed candidates and rest of the courses require class 10th qualified candidates.
Therefore, a separate merit list/selection list is prepared for class 8th and class 10th based courses. However, both the merit lists will be published online on the same date and in same format. ITI merit list will be prepared on the basis of
Class 8th level Merit list- The merit list for all the courses falling under this category will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the applicants in 8th standard. in case two candidates obtain equal marks then the merit of the candidates will be determined by the given rule-
- Candidate older in age will be given preference.
If tie still persists, selection will be made on the basis of alphabetical order of the first names (in English) of the candidates.
Class 10th level Merit list- The merit list for this category will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in class 10th. In case of tie between the marks of two or more candidates, merit will be determined by the following rule-
- Candidate older in age will be preferred.
- If tie still persists, alphabetical order of the first names (in English) of the candidates will be considered.
How to check Jharkhand ITI 2019 Merit list?
Those who have filled application for Jharkhand ITI and are waiting for the display of merit list can download the same by visiting the official website or direct link shared on this page.
They can check the merit list online by following the step-by-step guide shared below-
- Visit the official website of JCECEB, Jharkhand (http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in).
- Now, find the relevant link provided on the homepage of the portal.
- Click on the link.
- Select the relevant options among “Class 8th merit list” or “Class 10th merit list”.
- Merit list pdf will open.
- Check all the necessary details.
- Lastly, download the merit list PDF for future references. Candidates can also take the printout of the same if they wish.
Particulars on Jharkhand ITI Merit list
Merit list will be uploaded on official website in the form of PDF indicating the names of the meritorious candidates along with other information. Both the merit lists (i.e. for class 8th level and class 10th level) will be indicating following information-
- Name of the candidates in order of merit
- Date of publication of merit list
- Application no.
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s father name
- Type of disability (if any)
- Primitive tribal G
- Defense personal type (if applicable)
- Marks percentage obtained in 8th/ 10th
- CML rank
- Category rank
- Primitive TG rank
- PH rank
- SMQ Priority Sequence Rank
What after the release of JCECEB ITI Selection List/Merit list?
It will also be published online. Candidates having their names in the merit list will be shortlisted for counseling and further admission process. After the display of final merit list, interviews will be conducted to recommend the names of the candidates for admission to the various ITIs of the state.
The information about the conduct of interviews and further admission process will be published on the local newspapers and on the official website of the board.
JCECEB ITI Selection Documents Required
At the time of interview and admission to the respective ITIs, candidates have to produce all the original documents. The list of documents which candidates might be asked to produce at the time of verification are as under-
- Printed copy of the application form
- Marksheet and certificate of class 8th
- Marksheet and certificate of class 10th
- Date of birth proof
- Aadhaar card
- Domicile certificate/ Resident proof certificate
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Caste/ community certificate (if applicable)
- Physical disability certificate (if applicable)
- Ex-serviceman certificate (if applicable)
- Passport sized photographs
- Other relevant documents and certificates
Candidates have to submit the caste certificate and income certificate as per the format specified by the board. The format for both the certificates can be downloaded from the “Download” link given on the homepage of the website.
Jharkhand ITI Merit list- Key points
- Jharkhand Merit list will be published soon.
- Merit list will be published only through the online mode and can be accessed through the official website.
- Separate merit list will be uploaded online for ITI trades based on class 8th and class 10th.
- After the release of provisional merit list, final merit list will also be published in due course of time.
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks in qualifying exams and eligibility of the candidates.
- On the basis of merit, candidates will be shortlisted for counseling and interview process.