Jharkhand Polytechnic 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result: Jharkhand JCECEB Board has recently completed the round one counseling process and is preparing to release 2nd seat allotment result for remaining seats. The result of JCECEB seat allotment for 2nd round is expected to release soon. However, board has not provided round two seat allotment yet but as soon as it will be made available we will update the same here for our readers.
Information about the announcement of 2nd seat allotment result will be communicated on the local newspaper and also on the official website. In this round, candidates who were not allotted seats in the first allotment or who have applied for upgradation will be allotted seats as per their merit and choices filled by them.
In this article, candidates waiting for JCECEB 2nd seat allotment result will find all the information relevant to the allotment such as seat allocation schedule, procedure to check result online, allotment letter, documents required, admission process, etc.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admissions 2019- At a glance
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2nd seat allotment Result 2019
The schedule for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2nd seat allotment result is provided in the table shared below-
Jharkhand Poly Seat allotment letter will not be dispatched to any candidate through post. They have to download it from their login account only. Mere issue of allotment letter to the candidates does not imply that candidates is eligible to claim admission for the allotted seat. Final admission will be granted only after interview and satisfying the admission policies of the concerned institute.
How to check Jharkhand Poly seat allotment result 2019?
The complete procedure to download Jharkhand Polytechnic 2nd allotment result is provided below-
- Visit the official website of JCECEB Board i.e. http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Click on e-counseling link.
- Select PECE 2019 counseling link form the list.
- Click on 2nd seat allotment result link.
- Enter the login credentials like roll number, password, etc. and click on submit button.
- Seat allotment status will appear.
- If candidates will be allotted seats, then they have to click on allotment letter option on the homepage.
- Download and take the printout of the allotment letter.
- Keep the allotment letter safe for the purpose of admission.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admission Interview
Candidates who will be allotted seats in the 2nd round have to report at the allotted college for the purpose of interview and document verification. Only those candidates will be considered for seat allotment in second round who were not allotted any college on first round and who were allotted seats but applied for upgradation of seat in the 1st allotment.
These candidates have to download the allotment letter issued to them. Allotment letter will include information about the allotted college, allotted course, and trade, date and time of reporting, fee, required document details, etc.
Candidates have to visit the concerned college on or before the last date. They have to carry all the original documents with them to be produced at the time of interview at the allotted institute. Failing to report on the schedule date will cancel the candidature.
After verification of documents and completion of interview, final allotment letter will be issued to the candidates.Thereafter these students have to report at the finally allotted college for confirmation of admission. After completing the remaining admission formalities and payment of admission fee seat will be granted.
Jharkhand Poly Admission Important Documents
At the time of interview, each candidate is required to produce following documents in original-
- Class 10th or equivalent mark sheet
- Class 10th or equivalent pass certificate
- Domicile certificate issued by the competent authority
- Caste/ category certificate issued by competent authority of the state (if required)
- Income certificate
- Certificate of disability and photograph of full body issued by district hospital (if required)
- Seat allotment letter
- PECE 2019 admit card
- 1 passport size photograph
- Certificate for proof of Ex. Servicemen
Formats of the all the certificates can be downloaded from the official website of the Board.
Important Points regarding Jharkhand Polytechnic 2nd seat allotment
- The schedule for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2nd seat allotment result will be released soon.
- Seat allotment result will be published online.
- On allotment of seats, candidates will be issued an allotment letter.
- Allotment letter can only be downloaded online.
- Auto-upgradation in second seat allotment will not be allowed.
- After allotment, candidates have to report at the allotted college and have to complete the admission procedure.
- All the candidates are advised have a close watch on Board’s website for all the updates related to Jharkhand Polytechnic 2nd seat allotment result.
For any help and support related to Jharkhand Polytechnic counseling 2019, candidates can contact at 9674785953 or tell us below in comment section.