Jharkhand Ration card Online Apply 2020, Correction and status
Jharkhand New Ration card Apply Online 2020, list Status: Ration card is an official document that was issued by the state to the residents of their citizens. After issuing them Jharkhand ration card family gets the fixed quality of food grain and fuel (according to the member of the family) at a subsidized rate from the dealer who holds the license for the dealership. Ration cards also used by the family as an important identification proof. With the help of this, they can issue there other documents like domicile, apply for a pension, Ayushman card, Driving license, and PAN card, etc. The ration card is distributed by the district supply officer (DSO).
UPDATE ( IndiaFightsCorona)- Jharkhand Government is going to provide an advance ration of two months to all the ration cards holders of the state and around 90% people of the state are going to get benefitted. To combat the Covid-19 and to help the public in lockdown, this ration will be distributed through PDS shops.
Write now there are 5,717,331 cardholders and to distribute ration 25,412 dealers in the state
Now so many of you wanted to know how they can apply for a new ration card and how many types of ration cards are there in Jharkhand. We answer all of your queries here on this page so you all, be with this article till the end.
Types of ration card in Jharkhand
Types of ration cards could be different according to the state. Three types of ration cards are there in Jharkhand…
Ration card types details
The ration card issued to the citizens of the Jharkhand according to their financial condition.
The Antyodaya Anna Yojna commonly known as AAY ration card is given to family members who hail from the poorest to the poor family whether they are living in rural or in urban areas.
While the white ration cards are given to those whose annual income is more than 1 lakh rupees.
And the P.H ration card consists of two types of ration card viz. PHH and NPHH.
The PHH stand for (Priority Household) while NPHH stands for Non-priority household
The NPHH card issued to those who are financially strong and those who hold this card are not entitled to any subsidized item which is disbursed by the state government while those who had PHH cards are eligible for the subsidized ration.
Jharkhand Ration Card Apply Online procedure?
Earlier, when we have to apply for a new ration card then we have to stand in a long queue and after struggling the whole day we can apply for it but now it’s so easy to apply for the ration card. Because many governments are now using the digital platform to make the thing easier for the common man.
And now you can also apply for the new ration card while sitting in your drawing room or somewhere else but still, there are so many people who don’t know, that they can apply for a new ration card through online mode and those who know about it, didn’t have any idea about it.
For them we have given below a few and easy steps so that they can apply for the new ration card easily:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of it which is aahar.jharkhand.gov.in
- After that, you have to select the “online service” on the home page and select the “online application” in it.
- After the click, you will move to the new page in which some information has been furnished
- After reading all the information you have to press the proceed button which is available on the bottom of the page.
- As you click on the proceed, a new page will open now on this you have to select the “apply for new ration card”
- After click on “apply for new ration card,” a page will open which contains some information after reading all the details press proceed.
- Now on the new page, you have to enter your mobile number to request for new ration card
- After entering the mobile number ration card form will appear to you
- Fill that form and after that press continue,
- It will ask you to enter the OTP which you received on your mobile number after entering it submit the form
- And as you submit the form you will receive the receipt number and the details as you fill in the form
- And after pressing the save and preview you will get the application details filled by and take a print out of this form and submit it with all the documents to the DSO office of your district.
How to make corrections in the ration card?
So many times we saw lots of people are asking for how they can do corrections in their ration cards. Because when the DSO distributes the ration card we saw so many mistakes in it like age, address, mobile, and account details, etc.
So we are going to tell you how you can do correct all these silly mistakes online.
- For that first, of all, you have to visit the official website of it which is aahar.jharkhand.gov.in
- Now on the home page, you have to select the “online service” and select “online application”
- After that, it will give you details that what errors you can correct online
Note: you cannot make corrections in name online for that you have to visit the concerned DSO officer near you.
- After that, you have to press the proceed button available just below that page.
- Now on the next page, it will ask you to select the error in which you want to do correction
- To add a family member
- After selection, it will ask you the “ration card number” and “mobile number”
- Mention the Aadhaar card number and press the get OTP button
- After that mention, the OTP to it required to place and fill the details for new members accordingly given below and press send a request.
- And after submitting it took a print out of it and submits that form with all the documents to the near DSO office.
- Similarly, you can do other changes given on it. (link for other given below)
Jharkhand Ration Card 2020 Check status Online
Once you apply for the new ration card or make some correction in the ration card online and submitting the form in the DSO office after that you can track the application status of the ration card online.
- For that, you need to visit the official website and now on the home page
- You may select the application status under the online service section
- On the next page, you have to fill the details like application number OR acknowledge number and other details accordingly
- After submitting it you will get the details of the ration card and the status of the application.
Also Check: AP ration card status
Jharkhand Ration Card Check monthly ration details
Now you can easily track the quantity of your ration which left in a month and how much you have consumed.
- For that, you have to again visit the official website as you have done previously
- On the home page, you have to select the cardholder transaction under the Seller section
- And fill the details accordingly and submit it
- Now the details of the month which you are looking for is in front of your screen
Jharkhand is on the list of IMPDS
Now Jharkhand is among the list of 12 states that are a part of IMPDS (Integrated management of public distribution system). With this person who is from other states and is living in Jharkhand then they do need to apply for a new ration card because…
they can get the ration on showing the ration card which was issued to them by their state they belong. From 1st of January 2020, our food and public distribution minister Ram Vilas Paswan has started this new scheme IMPDS, right now only 12 states which are listed under this program.
The facility if IMPDS is eligible for the people who holds the AAY and PHH card.
Jharkhand Ration Card DSO office
List of Ration card holder in Jharkhand
If you want to know the number of the ration cardholder in each district of Jharkhand for that you have to click on the link given below there you will find the details of each district and under district each village and city. and when you click the village name then you will find the number of card holder in your village/city
How to find Jharkhand ration card online?
now it’s so easy for the people of Jharkhand to search the ration card issued to you and you can do this by just visiting the official website and there you need to enter the district name and name of the ration card holder and on submitting you can find the details of the ration card issue to you.
Now you can also check online that how much-subsidized ration you are eligible for and the details of your monthly consumption and balance. for that, you need to click on the link given below and there you need to enter the Ration card number and press search and then you will get all the details of your monthly ration.
If you want to register any complaint regarding the issue you are facing then you can do the same on the given numbers
Toll-free number: 1800-212-5512 and 1967Landline number: 0651-712-2723Mobile number: 896-958-3111
Yes, You can.
You can apply for it through the official website aahar.jharkhand.gov.in
Yes, you need some documents like Aadhaar card bank account details, etc.