JIPMER Admit Card 2019: jipmer.edu.in Hall Ticket from
JIPMER 2019 admit card will be published on 20th May 2019 at 10:00 am for all the applicants. Candidates who are waiting for it can download and print it from JIPMER official website. They should not expect that they will receive hard copy of admit card through post or any other medium invidually. Hall ticket will be issued only through the online mode.
Candidates have to print the admit card on time and have to carry it the exam venue on the day of exam. Admit card will also be provided here on this article so that reader can download it conveniently without visiting the official website. They must reach the exam centre well on time to avoid the last minute hassle.
Latest: JIPMER MBBS 2019 admit card is released now.Check link below
JIPMER 2019 Admit Card
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER) is a leading medical institution of India under the government of India. It has been declared the “Institute of National Importance”.
JIPMER conducts a national level entrance exam every year for admission to MBBS program in this premier medical institute. The exam for academic session 2019-2020 is scheduled for 2nd June 2019. Candidates ready to appear for this exam will get there admit cards from 20th May till the date of exam.
Hall tickets will be uploaded online. No printed copy of the same d will be issued. Candidates can get their hall tickets by using valid login details online. All the candidates have to carry the admit card in printed form to the exam center on the day of exam. They must also the instructions mentioned on the admit card regarding the exam.
JIPMER 2019 at a glance
JIPMER Admit Card 2019- Important Dates
Exam will be conducted in two different shifts-
Morning Shift / First shift- 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
Afternoon Shift / Second shift- 03:00 pm to 05:30 pm
How to download JIPMER 2019 Hall Ticket?
JIPMER 2019 hall ticket will be issued online and candidates have to access it only through this medium. They can get it downloaded by following the simple guide shared below-
- Visit official online portal of JIPMER (http://jipmer.edu.in).
- Click on the JIPMER 2019 Admit card link.
- Enter the login details and click on submit option.
- Admit card will appear.
- Check all the information mentioned on it.
- Save and print the same for future references.
Information on JIPMER Admit card
Admit card will contain following details of exam-
- Name and Date of birth of the candidate as typed in the application.
- Examination City allotted
- Exam time and shift
- Roll Number
- Photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate in the application
JIPMER 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam- Online (Computer Based Test)
- Type of questions- Multiple Choice Type
- Medium of exam- English
- Duration of exam-2 hours and 30 minutes
- Total number of Questions- 200
- Marking Scheme- Four marks will be given for correct answers, one mark will be deducted for wrong answer and for Unanswered questions no marks will be given or deducted.
Documents to be carried to JIPMER exam venue
Candidates on the day of exam are required to carry only the following documents to the exam center-
- A printed copy of JIPMER Admit card
- A photo identity proof in original and a photocopy of the same. Candidates can carry any of the following photo ID proofs-
- – AAdhar / E-AAdhar
- – Passport
- – Voter ID
- – Bank passbook with photograph
- – 12th class Board Admit card with photograph
- – Any other valid Government identity proof with photograph
Important Points Related to JIPMER Admit Card 2019
- JIPMER 2019 hall ticket be uploaded online on 20th May 2019 for all the registered candidates.
- Admit card will be issued only to the successfully registered candidates.
- Institute will not issue any hard copy of admit card.
- All the candidates are required to carry their hall ticket and a photo ID proof (original plus Xerox copy) to the exam center. Without any of the two items candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates must follow all the important points mentioned on the admit card about the exam.
- Any request for changing admit card details will not be entertained.
- Before leaving the exam hall, examinees should handover the admit card and photocopy of ID proof to the invigilator.