Jiwaji University Results 2020 (Out) B.A B.Com B.Sc B.Ed 1st 2nd 3rd Year
Jiwaji University Result 2020: Students enrolled in the university are required to check the results only on the official website of the university. In case of any clarification related to the result, students can contact the university. Contact details are provided at the end of the article. Jiwaji University Result B.A B.Com B.Sc B.Ed 1st 2nd 3rd Year UG/PG Courses Semester Exams April May month Exams Date Time table official News Notification Check Here
Latest Update: Jiwaji University has announced more results for various UG/PG Courses . All students can download their results from below links. Rest of courses results will be announced soon. Keep checking this page regularly.
Get complete details about university results in the following article-
Jiwaji University Result 2020
University declares the odd semester result by the end of December and even semester results in the month of July. The result for programs under SOS for odd and even semesters is declared in the month of December and June respectively. University declares all the results only through the online mode.
How to check Jiwaji University Results?
- Step 1 – Visit the official portal of Jiwaji University – Open this website in your browser www.jiwaji.edu
- Step 2 – Now look for Result link on homepage – On the homepage, click on the “result” link provided under the head Students.
- Step 3 – Look for your course – Select course type, course and semester/year.
- Step 4 – Click Get result button – Choose the relevant result option and click on “Get result”.
- Step 5 – Enter the asked details – Enter roll and security code.
- Step 6 – Result will appear on the screens – Now check your result, make sure your information mentioned is correct.
- Step 7 – Save and take a printout of the same for future use – You can also take printout of the result for future references.
Recent Results announced by Jiwaji University
Jiwaji University Exams and Results
University offer several courses under CBCS and Non-CBCS system. University follows a semester curriculum and all the academic programs are conducted accordingly. The first/third/fifth semesters (odd) academic work starts from July and ends in November and for second/fourth/six (even) semesters it starts in January and ends in April. The end-term semester exams for both programs are conducted separately.
For more details about university examinations and results, you have to scroll down-
- Practical exams for all the programs in the university for are conducted odd semesters are conducted in November and April respectively.
- End semester exams for odd semesters are conducted in the month of December and for even semesters in the month of May each year.
- For programs under SOS (School of Studies), university conducts semesters exams in the month of December and May for odd semesters and even semesters.
- University release an examination form before exams and all the students have to fill it and have to pay prescribed examination fee.
- Registered students are then issued admit cards which they have to carry to the examination hall. Students without an admit card are not permitted to appear in the examinations.
Jiwaji University Admission Procedure
- Admission in Jiwaji University is open to all the national and international students.
- All the admissions in the university are done on the basis of either an entrance exam conducted by the university or on the basis of merit in qualifying exam.
- University conduct separate entrance exams for all the courses separately.
- NRI students are required to appear in the entrance exams.
- Candidates interested in obtaining admissions into the university are required to submit an application form.
- Application forms are made available at the official website of university. After filling the application forms, students are required to send the printout of the examination form along with all the documents to the Kiosk center.
- All the entrance tests are conducted in the month of June-July and by the end of July, admission procedure gets completed.
About JU University
Jiwaji University (JU) is a public university in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. It is an affiliating university which was established on 23rd May 1964 through M.P. Govt. Ordinance no. 15 of 1963. The territorial jurisdiction of the state is spread in the districts of Gwalior, Ashoknagar, Bhind, Sheopur Kalan, Datia, Morena, Shivpuri, and Guna.
University has around 401 colleges and institutes affiliated with it. With its 13 Faculties/School of Studies and 41 departments/Centres, university offer several undergraduates, postgraduates and doctoral programs in the field of Arts, Sciences, Commerce, Management, Education, Law etc.
Gwalior (M.P.), IndiaInquiry No.- 751 2442712Degree Section- 751 2442757Fax No.- 751 2341768Controller of Examination- 2442728, 2343176
If you have any problem finding your Jiwaji University result, then you can ask us in the comment section below.