J&K New Ration Card List Coronavirus Free ration update: Apply online
J&K Ration card is an essential document for the citizens of India. It is the responsibility of the J&K state to issue the ration card to every family. Like all the states people from Jammu and Kashmir are also entitled to get a ration card. The state of Jammu and Kashmir has introduced an online system to release new ration cards and to renew the ration cards. The authorities have also released a list online where the residents of Jammu and Kashmir can look for their names. In this article, we have compiled the information about the JK Ration card list and the procedure to apply for a new or renew the J&K ration card for the residents of the state. Read on to get the complete information about the aforesaid topics.
The Food and Civil Supplies Department of Jammu and Kashmir has released the list of the ration card holders in the state. The list is available on district/tehsil wise. The J&K Ration Card New List 2020 is available online at jk.epds.nic.in.
J&K New Ration Card List 2020
Now all the citizen of the state who had previously made fresh registrations for ration cards can check their name online or download the E-PDS list. In the available list, the citizens can also check the names of eligible citizens for APL / BPL / Antyodaya / NFSA beneficiaries.
To make it easy for the citizen of J&K to state the authorities made the ration card public. Now all the citizens can check their name in the list of APL / BPL / Antyodaya / NFSA beneficiaries online. Further in this article, we have given a link that will take you to page where you can check your name in the list of new ration cards.
As we all understand that Ration Card is an essential document for the APL / BPL families. To take the benefits of most govt schemes in Jammu & Kashmir the citizen of the state need their ration cards. Only the ration cardholders can purchase Ration at subsidized rates from Ration Shops located in their areas.
How To Check The Status Of Your JK Ration card Application Online
The state authorities have published a list online where they have mentioned the names of the citizens with ration cards. All the applicants who had previously applied for the new ration card now check their name in the J&K ration card list 2020. Here we have compiled the process to check their names for NFSA beneficiaries;
So, here is the complete process to check the status of your application for a new or renewal of the admit card.
J&K Ration Card New List 2020 –How To Find Name Online
So after checking the status of your application for the ration card, you will reach on two conclusions; either your name has been updated in the list or the work is under process on your application. If your name is on the list then you must want to download the ration card for you. The officials have made it easy to download the ration card from the official website. Here are the steps that you need to follow to download your ration card to get the benefits of different schemes.
How To Download J&K Ration Card List (District / Tehsil Wise)
The report will be available online in the given format and you will have to click on print button to get it.
How To Apply for Ration Card in Jammu & Kashmir
If you don’t have a ration card yet then you will not be able to get the ration on reasonable rates distributed by the central government in your area. Moreover, this card is an essential document and considered as ID and address proof. Here we have given the steps to apply for the ration card in J&K;
To apply for the ration card in J&K you will approach the officials offline. For the offline process, you can apply to the Tehsil Supply Officers (TSO) office by filling the application form available with them.
Important Documents To Apply For J&K Ration Card
Here is the list of documents that you will need to apply for the ration card in the J&K;
The application form (available online and offline both modes)
- Address Proof of the applicant. It can be one of the followings; an attested copy of PAN Card /Driving License / Bank Passbook / Post Office Passbook /Municipal Holding receipt / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill
- Age certificate which can be one of the following; a copy of age certificate/school leaving certificate of the head of the family.
- Copies of birth certificates of minor members(Below 10 years in age)
- A copy of income proof of the family.
An Id proof. voter ID card, driving license, Aadhaar card will be the valid documents for this category.
- 1 Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Self Declaration and Certificate From Pradhan/Ward Councillor.
- Copy of Tax Pay / Land Revenue Pay receipt
- A self-addressed and stamped postal cover or postcard
- Tenancy agreement if the applicant is a tenant.
- Detailed particulars of family members
- Surrender certificate of Ration Card/Family Identity holding or non-availability certificate from the FCS&CA authority where the applicant previously resided (applying in a new place)
- Aadhaar Card
So you must have all the documents as mentioned above and also all the documents must be attested by a gazette officer, MLA or MP or the municipal councilor as applicable.
Important Addresses to Apply for the Ration Card
The applicants can get the offline application form for new ration cards from the addresses given below or from the tehsil of their area;
- Food Supply & Consumer Affairs Department Srinagar (May-Oct) Room No. 158-59/AB, 1st Floor, Secretariat Srinagar Ph :0194-2506084 (Tel) 0194-2506103 (Fax)
- Food Supply & Consumer Affairs Department Jammu (Nov-Apr) 1/26, Mini Block, Civil Secretariat, Jammu 0191-2566188 (Tel) 0191-2549682 (Fax)
Eligibility To Apply For the Ration Card in J&K
Look at the eligibility criteria released by the officials to apply for the ration card in the state;
- The applicants and his/her family must be Indian citizens and all of them should be residents of the state.
- They must not have any family card or ration in any State in India.
- The applicant and members of the family must be close relatives.
- If you are newly married and have your name in your family ration card, you and your spouse should get name deletion certificates
Winding It Up
The article has everything related to the J&K ration card. If in case you have any further queries, feel free to write to us in the comment box below.