JNTUH Results 2020 (OUT) UG/PG Regular/Supply Exam Semester Wise
JNTUH Results 2020: B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, M.Tech, M.Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, Pharma.D and all other courses result of 1st, 2nd , 3rd & 4th Year Online for 1-1, 2-1, 3-1, 4-1, 1-2, 2-2, 3-2, 4-2 semester and R18, R16, R15, R13, R09 & R07 regulations result. Check below all the released Jntuh b.tech result, B.pharmacy result and other courses in tabular format. We keep updating this post, so keep visiting us to know all updates of JNTU, Hyderabad.
Latest Update 16th March 2020: JNTUH Various courses results has been released on 16th March.Check link below
JNTUH Results 2020
University has four constituent engineering colleges and four academic units/schools offering B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MBA, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, and various distance education programs. The university has been ranked 42 in engineering rankings by The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) for the year 2018. Here in this article, readers will get detailed information about JNTU Hyderabad results.
Overview of JNTUH Results
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Results
The final result after the completion of each semester is prepared on the basis of the evaluation of the performance of the students in internal exams/mid-term exams and end semester examinations. The final result at the end of the semester has 40 % weightage of mid-term exams and 60% of the end-term exams. The results for odd semesters are generally released in January whereas for even semesters the result is declared in August/September.
JNTUH examination authority declares the result only through the mode. No other mode of result publication is available. Students can check their results on the university result portal. The university updates and notify the students regarding the declaration of result through its official website. Once the result is declared, students can also challenge the valuation and can also apply for the supplementary exam. They need to apply online within the stipulated time.
How to check JNTUH Results 2020?
As JNTUH publishes the university result on its website, they are advised to check the result only from the official website of the university. To make it easy for the students we have shared the easy steps by which they can easily get their semester result online. Here we go-
- Open the official website of JNTU, Hyderabad first. (www.jntuh.ac.in) – Student need to visit the site of JNTU or you can search google for the link.
- Click on the “View Result” link at the end of the homepage – One’s site is opened, look for the view result tab.
- Select the relevant server- Click on the list of link to view result.
- Click on the respective course and select the respective option – Select your course and semester.
- Enter the hall ticket number, date of birth, Captcha code and click on submit button
- The result will be displayed – New window will open with your result.
- Enter the asked details.
- Lastly, JNTUH results can be downloaded for future references.
- Download it and take printout.
Like most of the universities in India, JNT University, Hyderabad also follows a semester system for most of its courses. University follows a yearly system only for Pharma.D program. In a semester system each academic year is divided into two semesters and thus exams are also conducted on the basis of semester curriculum.
The first semester of all the UG and PG programs except M.Pharma starts in the month of July and ends in December and the second semester starts in January and completes in July.
The detailed information about JNTUH semester examination and results is shared below-
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Exams
- JNTUH first semester exams and all the odd semester exams for B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, and MBA programs are conducted in December and all the even semester exams are organized in the month of July every year.
- University also conduct mid-term examinations in the mid of each semester.
- The exams for Pharma D. program are conducted on an annual basis. Three mid-term exams are conducted in October, January and April respectively and the end term exams are conducted in June month.
- University also conducts supplementary exams after the declaration of the end term result.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Constituent Colleges
University has following constituent colleges and academic units located in the university campuses and at the other locations of the state-
- JNTUH College of Engineering, Hyderabad
- JNTUH College of Engineering, Sultanpur
- JNTUH College of Engineering, Jagitial
- JNTUH College of Engineering, Manthani
- JNTUH School of Management Studies
- JNTUH School of Information Technology
- JNTUH Institute of Science and Technology
- School of Continuing and Distance Education, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
JNTUH Admission Procedure
JNTUH is one of the major technological university in the Telangana and admission in the university are carried on the basis of both entrance exams and merits.
Here we have shared the admission criteria for all the programs offered by the university-
- Admission to B.Tech programs is done on the basis of marks secured in TS EAMCET (Engineering, Agriculture & Medicine Common Entrance Test ) & TS ECET exam.
- The admission to regular M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy / M.B.A. & M.C.A. is done on the basis of GATE score or PGECET/GPAT /ICET ranking which is conducted by TSCHE, Hyderabad.
- Admission to M.Sc., P.G Diploma programs, and part-time Tech. / M.Sc. / M.B.A. / PGDNT is done on the basis of entrance test conducted by JNTUH.
- For admission into External Ph.D. / M.Phil. / M.S. Research Programmes candidates have to qualify NET/SLET or JNTU entrance exam and interview.
Candidates aspiring to get admission in JNTU, Hyderabad are required to fill an online application form first and then have to qualify the entrance exam. The application form can be filled through the online mode on the official website of the university. All the entrance exams are mainly conducted in the month of May.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad is a public university established in the state of Telangana. The university actually came into existence on 1965 as Nagarjuna Sagar Engineering College and was established as the first technological university in India on 2nd October 1972 under the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Act, 1972.
In the year 2008, it was reconstructed into four different universities viz. JNTU Hyderabad, JNTU Kakinada, JNTU Anantpur and Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNFAU), Hyderabad. JNTU, Hyderabad is one of the largest affiliating universities in the state of Telangana. The jurisdiction of JNTUH is spread in the entire state of Telangana.
JNTUH Contact Details
If you have any questions related to JNTUH result 2020, you can ask us in the comment section below.