JNVST Class 9 Admit Card 2020 (OUT) Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class IX
JNVST Class 9 Admit Card 2020 for admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya is released on 13th January 2020. It will be available on the official website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti website. Candidate those who have registered can easily download it by using valid login credentials.
Update: JNVST class 9 admit card released now. Check link belowStudents should download the hall ticket before last date i.e. 08th February 2020.
Here we have shared all the necessary information regarding the JNVST class IX admit card for the year 2020. This article includes a brief about admit card download process, details on it and important points.
Read about JNVST Admit Card Class 6 by clicking on the link.
JNVST Class 9 Admit Card 2020
NVS is an autonomous authority that works under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. NVS run number residential and co-educational schools across India. These JNVs are established in all the state and union territories of India.
These Navodaya Vidyalayas are established with an aim to provide quality education to talented students of rural areas. 75% of students from the rural areas of the districts of the country and the remaining 25% from the urban areas.
JNVST class IX entrance exam 2020
Recommended: Read Preparation Tips for JVN Selection Test
Navodaya Vidyalaya application procedure has already been completed in the month of December. Below is the complete schedule of JNVST 2020 class IX examination-
Applicants can follow the given procedure to download the admission card-
- Log in to the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS).
- Hit class IX admit card link provided on the homepage of the portal.
- Click on the admit card download option.
- Enter the Registration Number or Mobile Number. Click on the Login
- Download and take a printout of the admit card.
Candidates can download the Navodaya Vidyalaya Class IX lateral entry admit card from the direct link- Click Here
What is mentioned on JNVST Class 9 Admit Card 2020
Admit card is an important document that includes information about the candidate and entrance test. Therefore, it is an important document required to be carried to the examination hall. Admission card includes the following information-
*For Class 6- To download NVS class IV admit card head over to this link provided.
Important Instructions to be followed
In case of any discrepancy in the hall ticket, candidates are advised to immediately contact the concerned regional office or respective Navodaya Vidyalaya.
- JNVST admit cards are issued only to the registered candidates.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of NVS free of cost.
- Candidates are advised to download the admit card through online mode on time to avoid the last minute issues.
- All the candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall on the day of examination.
- No candidate is allowed to enter the exam venue without a valid hall ticket.
- Candidates must ensure that the admit card is not damaged or mutilated as spoiled and damaged admit are not permitted.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card before and during the examination.
No request for center change is accepted.
- Applicants are advised to reach the examination venue at least half an hour before the commencement of exam.
- Candidates must keep the admit card safe for future reference.
- Candidates only have to carry the admit card along with a blue or black pen to the examination
- Participants must not carry any restricted item to the examination hall such as a mobile phone, electronic gadget, calculator, paper etc.
- Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website so that they can get regular updates about the hall ticket and other related information.
- Admit card can also be downloaded from this page through the direct link. (provided above).
- In case candidates find any issue related to admission card, they must contact the concerned offices and Navodaya Vidyalayas. They can also contact at the address mentioned below-
Also Read: JNVST Entrance Exam Preparation Books 2020
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti,B-15, Institutional Area,Sector 62, NoidaUttar Pradesh- 201307Phone No.- 0120 – 2405968, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73Fax- 0120 – 2405922
For more updates about JNVST Navodaya Vidyalaya class IX Admit card 2020, keep visiting our site. You can also share your queries related to the JNVST exam in the comment section provided below.