Kanpur University Admit Card 2019 (OUT) Private/Regular/Back Exam
Kanpur University Admit Card 2019 Private/Regular/Back Exam CSJM Admit Card @ kanpuruniversity.org| Kanpur University is going to conduct Semester and back paper examinations for various regular and private courses in a couple of days. Before the conduct of every exam, Kanpur University Admit Card 2019 will be issued to all the students who have registered for the semester/annual/back paper exam.
Admit card is just like an entry ticket that allows examinees to enter the examination hall. information given on the admit regarding the date of the exam, the examination center will be final. No request for a change in the exam date, timing or examination venue will be entertained. Without admit card no student will be permitted to write the exam.
Kanpur University Admit Card 2019
University will issue admit cards only to the registered students. Admit card will be hosted only on the official website of the university. Students can download it only from there.
Also Check: Kanpur University Date Sheet 2019
In this article, we have shared all the necessary information related to the admit card. It consists of details on dates of issue of admit card for each program, exam dates, process to access the hall ticket, instructions related to the exam and other details.
Kanpur University Admit Card 2019- At a Glance
How to access Kanpur University Admit Card 2019?
As we have said above that admit card will be hosted online all the students are required to access it only through the official website. However, we are also going to share the admit card links for every course here.
Students can get their hall tickets downloaded online by following the steps shared below-
- Step 1- Go to the official university portal- http://www.kanpuruniversity.org/.
Step 2- Click on the admit card link given on the front page of the website.
- Step 3- Select the respected course.
- Step 4- Enter all the necessary information in the space provided and click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 5- Admit card for the concerned program will appear.
- Step 6- Go through the details printed on it.
- Step 7- At last, save and take a printout of the hall ticket and retain it till the completion of exam and even after that references.
Click on the given links to check the admit cards-
The admit links for every paper will be updated here as it will be issued officially.
Details mentioned on Kanpur University Hall Ticket 2019
Admit card is an important document to be carried to the exam center by each and every student. It is because it acts as an entry ticket that holds crucial information about the identity of the examinee and details about the exam.
Kanpur University Hall ticket of all the programs is likely to indicate following particulars such as name of the student, their registration no., roll number, admit card no., date of birth, name and code of the program, academic session, year/ semester, name of the college, date and day of the exam, subject and subject code, exam center, photograph of the student, signature and important instructions to be followed by the students.
- Kanpur University Admit card 2019 will be out at least seven days before the commencement of the exam.
- Students can download their admit card from the official website of the university.
- No candidate will receive their hall ticket through the post.
- They can download it by using valid credentials.
- It is compulsory for all the students to download their admit cards and bring them to the exam hall on the exam day.
Without a valid admit card, no candidate will be given permission to enter the exam hall.
- Students are required to produce the hall ticket as and when required at the examination premises.
- They must download and print the hall ticket on time and should not wait for the last date as they may face various issues on the last day.
- Particulars on the admit card should be clearly visible.
- Candidates with a damaged admit card will not be permitted to write the exam.
- We recommend candidates to take multiple printouts of the admit card.
- To get all the updates related to Kanpur University admit card, students should visit the university website or contact the concerned department on a regular basis.
Kanpur University at a Glance
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSMU) is a state university located at Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It is commonly known as Kanpur University. It is an affiliating and residential university which was established in February 1966. It is one of the largest universities of Asia that offers a large number of UG, PG, Professional, research and various other courses to the urban and rural both population of the state.
University has a large number of affiliated colleges in the state which include different government colleges, government-aided colleges, private aided colleges, self-financed colleges, etc. University offers a large number of programs in various disciplines such as Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering, Law, Computer Applications, Biotechnology, Management, and Medicine.
All these courses in the university are offered either through a semester system or an annual system. The annual exams/ back paper exams are mainly conducted in the month of March and April. Whereas semester exams are conducted mainly in the month of November-December (Even semesters) and May- June (Odd semester).